Cleaning up the CRAP

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1340687868' post='2996832']
If there was a vote to activate or not the treaty is because there was a request for help.
[/quote]

Is there something insufficient about the countless other threads and blog posts on that same subject? Or are you just a one-trick pony?

-Craig

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1340683083' post='2996545']
I can't imagine why you would be. Seems like the logical thing to do. Just because a treaty partner is on the losing side doesn't make their treaty a higher level than every other treaty we have.
[/quote]
I just barfed alittle in my mouth.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1340688744' post='2996878']
I can do this all night long:

Also Ogaden, if VL get kicked out of The international will just show how their alliance rewards integrity, and he is better off. "[i]One rotten apple spoils the whole barrel[/i]" or in this case "[i]The whole barrel will spoils the one good apple.[/i]"
[/quote]

A lot of things happened in a short span once the situation broke. From what I understand about how it went down, yes some member of LSF had requested help from almost all their allies on day one. As we know though LSF has no gov rep that is allowed to act like that though it seems to have happened quite a bit the last few weeks. LSF held an official vote later to "officially" ask for help and as far as I know it didn't go through. There's been quite a bit of mixed info from Int. Pretty sure most of it is opinion based on these individual's feelings on the matter. So maybe we can look at what LSF has said...all I have seen is that they have not asked anyone to help and in fact told them to stay out.

[quote name='unpronounced' timestamp='1340712595' post='2997129']
Aren't you allied to LSF? Didn't you promise to back LSF in the war against Nordreich? Can you explain again why you choose one ally over another?
[/quote]

Yes, this is an interesting question that has not been raised at all.

Craig, would you mind addressing this?

Aren't you allied to LSF? Didn't you promise to back LSF in the war against Nordreich? Can you explain again why you choose one ally over another?
[/quote]

Because it was an MD vs. an oA.

As soon as the MK-CSN war started, we knew that C&G was going to become involved through TLR and ODN. Much as it doesn't fit some people's agendas (sup D34th?) our first obligation is to our bloc. That is the (only) way blocs work. Call us puppets or whatever the newest buzzword is if you like, personally I thought "toadies" was hilarious, but we take our commitment to C&G seriously. Cry about it.

[quote]So you are saying that the Ministry of Foreign Affairs isn't a credible source of information in your alliance? This just become better and better. [/quote]

How have you missed all the posts about this? [b]Yes[/b]. As LiaCom, VL's only job is to maintain the diplomatic corps. It is NOT his job to communicate the will of The International to the world at large. Only the Congress can set policy in INT, and then (usually) the GenCom posts the results to the OWF. Take this war for example. Congress voted; Trotsky posted. But until a vote is taken, [b]regardless of their rank[/b], members of The International can only express their opinion on the matter and, if they feel like they have a good idea, what direction they think a vote would go if a vote was taken. Read our Constitution before you start telling us who speaks for us and who does not. I know it's convenient for you to say that VL speaks for the entire alliance, but he does not. Nobody does. If you want to know what the alliance thinks, your best bet would probably be a mass-PM opinion poll to everyone in the alliance. Because they as a body have more influence on the International than any one person you can query or have a dumb argument with on the OWF.

VL has said it himself in this thread (and I'm surprised you haven't quoted it 30 times now. Oh wait, that's because it doesn't fit your preconceived version of the facts) : What he said was an opinion. We voted on whether or not to attack Nordreich. He also says that the majority opinion in INT is that this was an aggressive attack by the LSF. Do you know what we call the majority opinion in a democracy?

Looks like that I found Tyga's agenda since know I have one, time to inform him about it.

Also sir pwnage doesn't blame me, not my fault if your alliance members contradict each other, like your leader saying that International was going to defend LSF just to embarrass himself later or you defending The international decision of doesn't support your oldest ally while using in your sig "Nordreich Delendum Est".

[/quote]

The International is an ally of the LSF, a close ally, very close in fact. The International have been aware every step of the way of the situation that we're in and our intentions and we have been aware of theirs. There have been communication issues, just not between LSF and Int.

[quote name='Sovyet Gelibolu' timestamp='1340685219' post='2996648']
LSF wants to burn for some unknown reason, and doesn't want us to join them on their pyre. They're anarchists. Their minds don't work the way yours and mine do.
[/quote]

This is not true, nor is it respectful to us, your "ally." The detractors of the LSF-INT relationship are dishonest in their intentions but factual in their claims. Your response is dishonest and not factual. And it belittles us in the process. If you value the relationship you have with us, you'll shut your mouth and stop feeding these concern trolls who have no interest in defending either of us.

Edited by Nestor Durruti Magon

[quote name='Nestor Durruti Magon' timestamp='1340717232' post='2997182']
This is not true, nor is it respectful to us, your "ally." The detractors of the LSF-INT relationship are dishonest in their intentions but factual in their claims. Your response is dishonest and not factual. And it belittles us in the process. If you value the relationship you have with us, you'll shut your mouth and stop feeding these concern trolls who have no interest in defending either of us.
[/quote]

After that I don't need to post here anymore, I hope this serves as warning for the other alliances who have treaties with The International. Also Nestor Durruti Magon my intentions are just open the eyes of cyberverse and alert it to the danger of being allies with CnG(a bloc that exists for the only purpose of keep MK in power and is formed for a bunch of sycophants with no sense of honor, who are loyal only to MK) so other alliances can avoid the risk of find themselves in the same situation LSF is now.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1340715652' post='2997165']
Also sir pwnage doesn't blame me, not my fault if your alliance members contradict each other, like your leader saying that International was going to defend LSF just to embarrass himself later or you defending The international decision of doesn't support your oldest ally while using in your sig "Nordreich Delendum Est".
[/quote]

This situation has been very... dynamic. On that much I agree with you.

Also, Trotsky changes his mind about things like every day. We usually don't listen unless he harps on the same thing for more than two weeks :wub:

As for my sig, attacking alongside LSF would not bring Nordreich any closer to getting delended. It would get INT's entire sphere, and with it any chance of delending Nordreich in the future, completely erased. Which brings us to where we are now.

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1340718862' post='2997202']
As for my sig, attacking alongside LSF would not bring Nordreich any closer to getting delended. It would get INT's entire sphere, and with it any chance of delending Nordreich in the future, completely erased. Which brings us to where we are now.
[/quote]

CnG just go to wars and defend allies when the victory is certain? I'm shocked!

ODN, making school since 2007.®

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1340683276' post='2996558']
Hope this is worth it to you Trotsky.
[/quote]

No regrets.

I'm sorry that we didn't split our coalition down the middle to fight an unwinnable war just so you could watch both CnG and MK burn, Death. :(

Maybe next time, eh buddy?

Edited by Ayatollah Bromeini

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1340719508' post='2997214']
No regrets.

I'm sorry that we didn't split our coalition down the middle to fight an unwinnable war just so you could watch both CnG and MK burn, Death. :(

Maybe next time, eh buddy?
[/quote]

New clause for The International treaties: In case of wars that we can't won, our treaty with you becomes null and void.

The fact that you casually throw the word "defend" around as to imply that we dishonored any mandatory clause of our treaty when there's absolutely no way for you or anyone else outside of INT to know that speaks for your argument.

But please feel free to blabber on like a broken record. It's becoming a new favorite past time of ours.

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1340720290' post='2997223']
The fact that you casually throw the word "defend" around as to imply that we dishonored any mandatory clause of our treaty when there's absolutely no way for you or anyone else outside of INT to know that speaks for your argument.

But please feel free to blabber on like a broken record. It's becoming a new favorite past time of ours.
[/quote]

The LSF member who posted above said I'm factual in my claims...

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1340718584' post='2997196']
After that I don't need to post here anymore, I hope this serves as warning for the other alliances who have treaties with The International. Also Nestor Durruti Magon my intentions are just open the eyes of cyberverse and alert it to the danger of being allies with CnG(a bloc that exists for the only purpose of keep MK in power and is formed for a bunch of sycophants with no sense of honor, who are loyal only to MK) so other alliances can avoid the risk of find themselves in the same situation LSF is now.
[/quote]

You've just read into that post what you wanted to read.

Put it this way, you've seen how we behave, how we respond to things. Do you think that if we felt we'd been stitched up by Int that we'd have the slightest hesitation in cancelling our treaty with them, calling them out and, if the situation was as some seem to think, declaring war on them?

[quote name='Sabcat' timestamp='1340721134' post='2997235']
You've just read into that post what you wanted to read.

Put it this way, you've seen how we behave, how we respond to things. Do you think that if we felt we'd been stitched up by Int that we'd have the slightest hesitation in cancelling our treaty with them, calling them out and, if the situation was as some seem to think, declaring war on them?
[/quote]

I don't know, probably some of your members have this in mind.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1340718584' post='2997196']
[/quote]

Everyone wants to talk about us, no one wants to talk to us. If you want to know my opinions, or even the opinions of the LSF, ask for them. That's how I can tell who is honest in their concerns versus those who want to use their feigned concern as a political bludgeon.

I highly disagree with D34th in some threads, but no doubt that in here... Hes wiping the floor with Int. I really used to like INT as many others did, its a shame what has happened and the really wrong decisions you've made lately.

o/ CRAP

Edited by Rotavele

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1340725644' post='2997300']
I highly disagree with D34th in some threads, but no doubt that in here... Hes wiping the floor with Int. I really used to like INT as many others did, its a shame what has happened and the really wrong decisions you've made lately.

o/ CRAP
[/quote]
bla bla bla does anyone actually care about what you have to say anymore

this is going to be fun

have fun int

o/ int
o/ war