Cleaning up the CRAP

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1340682752' post='2996522']
So The International decided to honor at least one treaty this war and they chose to honor the treaty [s]with the bigger side,[/s] that trumps every other one by merit of being an MDAP and a bloc treaty. I'm shocked! :rolleyes:
[/quote]

I can't imagine why you would be. Seems like the logical thing to do. Just because a treaty partner is on the losing side doesn't make their treaty a higher level than every other treaty we have.

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1340683083' post='2996545']
I can't imagine why you would be. Seems like the logical thing to do. Just because a treaty partner is on the losing side doesn't make their treaty a higher level than every other treaty we have.
[/quote]

I'll make you easy question: What happened first?

( ) NoR attack on LSF
( ) GATO/TLR attack on R&R
( ) IRON attack on LSF
( ) CRAP attack on ODN

Hint: they are in chronological order.

So following the logic in your reply, The International will ignore their MDoAP level treaties even if they are activated first if there is even a slightly possible of you need to honor a MADP? Therefore all alliances who have a treaty with The International and aren't in CnG have worthless piece of papers.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1340684072' post='2996596']

( ) NoR attack on LSF
( ) IRON attack on LSF
( ) CRAP attack on ODN

So following the logic in your reply, The International will ignore their MDoAP level treaties even if they are activated first if there is even a slightly possible of you need to honor a MADP? Therefore all alliances who have a treaty with The International and aren't in CnG have worthless piece of papers.
[/quote]You could be right about all of this except for the part where you called it "paper"

( ) NoR attack on LSF
( ) IRON attack on LSF
( ) CRAP attack on ODN

[/quote]

ODN is the first to actually activate a treaty with INT dip!@#$. LSF never requested help from any allies. How can you not get that through your head?

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1340684766' post='2996628']
A deceleration of war? Is it slowing down for some reason?
[/quote]

Wow rude, Chax :(

I look forward to getting to know you on the battlefield, CRAP.

o/ to a clean fight.

( ) NoR attack on LSF
( ) IRON attack on LSF
( ) CRAP attack on ODN

[/quote]
LSF wants to burn for some unknown reason, and doesn't want us to join them on their pyre. They're anarchists. Their minds don't work the way yours and mine do. Also, you've got the aggressor labeled wrong on the NoR-LSF front.

R&R, for some odd reason, doesn't really think we ought to be at war with our blocmates. They're considerate like that.

CRAP is a nonentity that we've no business being at war with. But I'm on a new nation, and a new nation needs casualties. So what the hey.