An Announcement from The Resistance

[quote name='Exige' timestamp='1340428774' post='2993288']
read the OP, they are declaring on NPL. Chances of getting rolled are even pretty small
[/quote]I don't know, man, NPL has that incredible average of 530 tech per nation. They're an alliance built for war, for God's sake!

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1340428612' post='2993286']
Yeah that's not going to happen.
There are lots of NPL's allies who were going to sit this out due to treaties, but I don't think they'll mind sitting on your face.
[/quote]
Like who? As far as I can see, all of NPL's allies are firmly in the SF/XX sphere.

Last war the NPL fought a coalition including GOONS, MK, Umbrella, Europa and Alchemy. We called the war "The Resistance". It was a fine war and our enemies gave us one good fight.

Seams like this war shall be our "Resistance War 2.0" sounds like destiny to me!

[u]Lets do this thing!!![/u]

[size="7"] PIXELS ARE TEMPORARY! GLORY IS FOREVER!!!! [/size]

[img]http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/6561/1323692080.png[/img]

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1340429046' post='2993295']
Like who? As far as I can see, all of NPL's allies are firmly in the SF/XX sphere.
[/quote]

I think what he means is that they are going to ignore their treaties in the name of stats.

[quote name='King Death II' timestamp='1340429166' post='2993298']
I think what he means is that they are going to ignore their treaties in the name of stats.
[/quote]

You know, when you try to use this line to further your own agenda, you should probably make sure you don't have allies of your own who are actually being attacked right now.

[quote name='dvdcchn' timestamp='1340428345' post='2993279']
INT has yet to defend LSF
[/quote]

You can't really [i]defend[/i] an ally when your alliance had officially recognized their actions as aggressive, but ok.

[quote name='Vukland' timestamp='1340428366' post='2993280']
Wow what a lame weird attempt to get some attention from MK and Company. Also LSF must really feel the love now!!

Good luck to my friends in NPL \o[/quote]
Well, it does seem like a lot of people have suddenly embraced a newfound interest for LSF's well-being, with all those calls for our allies to help us on the battlefield.

As it stands, we have no need for military help: we've got NoR right where we want them. IRON could go away, though. Have fun, tR!

Edited by Yevgeni Luchenkov

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1340429271' post='2993303']
You know, when you try to use this line to further your own agenda, you should probably make sure you don't have allies of your own who are actually being attacked right now.
[/quote]

Yeah... but to be fair, we don't really care about our stats.

[quote name='Captain Spock' timestamp='1340429321' post='2993306']
Yeah... but to be fair, we don't really care about our stats.
[/quote]

So that's why you bandwagoned onto a larger conflict instead of defending your allies, correct?

[quote name='DemonSpawn' timestamp='1340428895' post='2993291']
Reminder that 2 (Im not including the bit of Derp from the OP) of your treaty partners are currently at war, and your still sitting on your hands.
[/quote]

The congress of The International viewed the actions of LSF as aggression, so again.... no.

I mean I guess we could hit GATO.

[quote name='Rogal Dorn' timestamp='1340427420' post='2993253']
who is this alliance? did anyone read the OP? :huh:
[/quote]

The Resistance was a lifeless, former-LEO alliance that KDII merged into and hijacked a little while back.

Given his past exploits, I'm surprised something this stupid hasn't happened sooner. Should be fun for all involved!

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1340429406' post='2993308']
So that's why you bandwagoned onto a larger conflict instead of defending your allies, correct?
[/quote]

I mean, I guess you could say that since we're such good friends with NoR, when they attacked us, we were obligated to attack ourselves...

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1340429439' post='2993310']
The congress of The International viewed the actions of LSF as aggression, so again.... no.

I mean I guess we could hit GATO.
[/quote]

Oh ok.

So then your cool with R&R being hit by 2 of your Allies in C&G?