An Announcement from The Resistance

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1340437904' post='2993435']
They must put alot more testosterone in the food over there than they ever did in TPF, I don't remember you ever being like this, disappointing really, but you did what you set out to do when you left TPF, you wanted GATO to be strong again, so I can't speak negatively about what you accomplished, I just wonder if you kept your moral compass, or that's one of the things you pawned to get where you are.

much more poorly worded than I would have but yeah, I believe you guys agreed to terms for him independently though, they didn't involve xiph.

Your side has no evidence any member of SF or XX has refused a request for help, when your allies ask you to stay out, listening to them is what a real friend would do.
[/quote]

There are still plenty of things I'm sure I wouldn't stand for but I can stand for an alliance I hate to be rolled for any reason so long as it is IC. The Dave thing may be a lark but it is IC so I'm good with it.

I read the logs between Xiph and Timlee and Xiph promised war if we hit Whimsy. A few hours later Whimsy was off the GOD AA. So yeah I don't have to tell you what it looks like from here.

With all the iffy reasons for war why should help even need to be asked for? Seems most of you are being hit for no reason which in almost every treaty I have read automatically activates the damn thing. You get to interpret your treaties and if the stomping of pals is allowed because some are afraid of a few nukes....well fine.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='VladimirLenin' timestamp='1340438604' post='2993441']
I'm really tired of doing this.

You clearly aren't going to read a word I'm actually saying, but I'll say it again: my opinion is irrelevant. The facts are that the Congress vote didn't have an official stance one way or the other, other than voting against war. You all can try and defend our position in whatever way you wish, but again, it's really open to interpretation. There's no right answer. I'm not "lashing out" at anyone; I'm simply stating the facts.

That all being said, I'm not saying any of this to try and placate the likes of D34th or anyone in SF either. I just dislike the stupidity of the spin around here and originally thought just flatly stating the case may halt things before they start for once. Apparently I was wrong.

You're all right, and you're all wrong. How's that?
[/quote]

I await your vote on whether or not to oA in for tR.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1340438211' post='2993438']
It isnt just him that is upset in INT, I can't think of many alliances whose membership would be happy with their government being involved in the planning of a war that would involve their allies hitting other people allied to them, and actively supporting it, not to mention their leader intentionally looking like a foreign puppet on the world stage.
[/quote]

There were some in GATO TLR and ODN who wanted to roll for LSF. More by the day actually. If you guys play the coward game long enough you may bore us into it. This allies of allies !@#$ needs to stop. Next ots allies of allies of allies and no one will be able to hit anyone. Your ethical standards are getting ridiculous. Seriously. You need to actually think about the things you all say rather than just spewing your moral outrage as if anyone else really gives a !@#$.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1340439211' post='2993448']This allies of allies !@#$ needs to stop. Next ots allies of allies of allies and no one will be able to hit anyone.
[/quote]
Full agreement here.

The only solution is to A ) Lower ethical standards or B ) Cut treaties. And we all know how much people love doing B.

Edit: And btw, I'm bowing out again. I've said my piece after all these callouts and I'm satisfied with it.

Edited by VladimirLenin

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1340437589' post='2993430']
It looks like after he got caught spying from the GOD AA ghey made him leave so when we hit him Xiph wouldn't have to make good on his promise to defend him. What a cakeboy.
[/quote]

Actually, Your government and my government worked out a deal, and I'm having a great old time meeting GATOans and shooting the !@#$ with RnR, and turns out GATO isn't nearly as bad as i thought they would be, (except Lanore :P). I'm thinking of it as a memberswap, except i get the benefit of fighting some folks, and the sight of you sputtering. If GATO wanted to fight a war over it, they had every opportunity to do so, but Timlee and Xiphosis worked it out, and everything is peachy-keen for everyone involved, including me :)

Also Cakeboy? What?

I'm not sure what else there is to it.

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1340439514' post='2993450']
Actually, Your government and my government worked out a deal, and I'm having a great old time meeting GATOans and shooting the !@#$ with RnR, and turns out GATO isn't nearly as bad as i thought they would be, (except Lanore :P). I'm thinking of it as a memberswap, except i get the benefit of fighting some folks, and the sight of you sputtering. If GATO wanted to fight a war over it, they had every opportunity to do so, but Timlee and Xiphosis worked it out, and everything is peachy-keen for everyone involved, including me :)

Also Cakeboy? What?

I'm not sure what else there is to it.
[/quote]

Hmmm thats not what the logs I seen said. I wonder what made Xiph back off from his we will defend him stance to apparently making you go to RnR.....still seems like a cakeboy move.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1340441308' post='2993456']
Hmmm thats not what the logs I seen said. I wonder what made Xiph back off from his we will defend him stance to apparently making you go to RnR.....still seems like a cakeboy move.
[/quote]

Like i said, all parties are satisfied, and if Timlee really wanted to press the issue, he absolutely could have. I appreciate your continued concern for my standing in GOD, but it really is nothing for you, GATO, or anyone to be terribly worried about.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1340441308' post='2993456']
[/quote]
When do i get to nuke you?

[quote name='Jenne' timestamp='1340434189' post='2993372']
And here I thought Umbrella was supposed to be good at war, yet you can't see the obvious result of this pathetic attempt from KD II? I guess I can be wrong once in a while.
[/quote]

I was in NoR during the previous war, so I can assure you that you are the last person in this game who should make statements about being good at war.

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1340427643' post='2993255']
Reminder that you are in a bloc with two alliances who are burning at the moment.

Also lol good luck getting someone to defend you tR.
[/quote]
Reminder that they got hit to give you an excuse not to help your ally that IRON and Nordreich are currently burning to the ground at the moment.