An Announcement from The Resistance

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1340429439' post='2993310']
The congress of The International viewed the actions of LSF as aggression, so again.... no.

I mean I guess we could hit GATO.
[/quote]

Hit CnG member, and then chain CnG on that CnG member. Said CnG member must now roll themselves.

[quote name='Captain Spock' timestamp='1340429712' post='2993319']
I mean, I guess you could say that since we're such good friends with NoR, when they attacked us, we were obligated to attack ourselves...
[/quote]

Oh. I thought you were in this alliance. The one that declared war on another alliance trying to curry favor with a horde of other alliances.
The reason being that they weren't defending their allies.

Which was sort of ironic because their ally, LSF, is currently being attacked by two alliances right now.

Edit: These two alliances are nowhere to be found on the OP.

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1340431086' post='2993341']
Oh. I thought you were in this alliance. The one that declared war on another alliance trying to curry favor with a horde of other alliances.
The reason being that they weren't defending their allies.

Which was sort of ironic because their ally, LSF, is currently being attacked by two alliances right now.
[/quote]

Ironic, I suppose you could say that. But as far as I'm aware, we haven't called in tR for military assistance and they're willing to help us through other methods, so it's all good as far as I'm concerned.

Maybe GOD and NPL went through the same process? I really wouldn't know.

Edited by Captain Spock

[quote name='Captain Spock' timestamp='1340431179' post='2993343']
Ironic, I suppose you could say that. But as far as I'm aware, we haven't called in tR for military assistance and they're willing to help us through other methods, so it's all good as far as I'm concerned.

Maybe GOD and NPL went through the same process? I really wouldn't know.
[/quote]

Oh. Well the OP CB and justification would indicate that that sort of behavior is completely deplorable and unacceptable.

Do you consider yourself terrible?

[quote name='cookavich' timestamp='1340430704' post='2993337']
Did C&G stop being an MADP while I wasn't looking?
[/quote]

Nope not since the last time I looked. But, it doesn't really seem as though INT gives a damn what happens to R&R at this point.

Anyway, back to the OP. Meh....

Kick some ass NPL!

Edited by DemonSpawn

[quote name='Captain Spock' timestamp='1340431375' post='2993349']
Quite.
[/quote]

Well, at least it is all beginning to make sense.

:P

[quote name='DemonSpawn' timestamp='1340431324' post='2993348']
Nope not since the last time I looked. But, it doesn't really seem as though INT gives a damn what happens to R&R at this point.
[/quote]

And given your intimate familiarity with how the membership of the International views its treaty partners and its obligations to them, your opinion holds a lot of water here.

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1340431313' post='2993347']
Oh. Well the OP CB and justification would indicate that that sort of behavior is completely deplorable and unacceptable.

Do you consider yourself terrible?
[/quote]

Except at least Int can point to specific reasons why they stay out of the LSF affairs. You know oA LSF asked them to stay out all that good stuff. SF-XX stays out purely out of cowardice as far as I can tell.

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1340428273' post='2993278']
It's so wonderful to see people accepting and following Paradoxian military doctrine. We should have trademarked that move.
[/quote]

In fairness, you [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=79441]credited us for it.[/url] :smug:

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1340432146' post='2993356']
Except at least Int can point to specific reasons why they stay out of the LSF affairs. You know oA LSF asked them to stay out all that good stuff. SF-XX stays out purely out of cowardice as far as I can tell.
[/quote]
It doesn't seem like you can tell very far... in general.

[quote name='dejarue' timestamp='1340432449' post='2993358']
It doesn't seem like you can tell very far... in general.
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure everyone knows it's cowardice..... No other reason. You may call it strategy...oh we have to wait for these people to hit those people before we do anything etc etc...just fancy words for we're too scared to do !@#$.