A little announcement

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='MitchellBade' timestamp='1339983050' post='2986892']
This is good and all but the more pressing matter at hand is, how does RnR feel about becoming a gay superhero?

oh and o/ RnR
[/quote]

Hang on... is that why we're being baited and persecuted by these tyrants? [i]For shame[/i]!

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1339983371' post='2986900']
30 wars is not an impressive blitz for 9:35pm EST. It would be quite horrible if both sides weren't in peace mode on different extremes.
[/quote]

Not to mention they've had a couple of days to plan it out.

[quote name='Darth Banana' timestamp='1339983659' post='2986912']
with half of it in peace mode
[/quote]
Yes, that's really fair when you are doing the same exact thing except the opposite. Don't be dense. Peace mode jokes are stupid for both sides here. I would be willing to bet as a percentage of NS, they are quite similar.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[quote name='Holy Empire of Halin' timestamp='1339981568' post='2986794']
So declaring war in peace mode. Nice, took Legion tactics into a whole new level.
[/quote]

This is hilarious from Umbrella. Why don't you have your mid tier come out to play?

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1339983904' post='2986917']
Yes, that's really fair when you are doing the same exact thing except the opposite. Don't be dense. Peace mode jokes are stupid for both sides here. I would be willing to bet as a percentage of NS, they are quite similar.
[/quote]

well well, what have we here? :smug:

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1339983904' post='2986917']
[/quote]

They're not. But peace mode jokes really do suck either way.

Now go sit in the corner and let those of us fighting talk trash :P

How are you doing by the way?

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1339983371' post='2986900']
30 wars is not an impressive blitz for 9:35pm EST. It would be quite horrible if both sides weren't in peace mode on different extremes.
[/quote]
Not many targets since MK is utilizing peace mode well. I'm not knocking them, it's a good strategy.

All this talk about peace mode and how the blitz is carried out. Please, shut the $%&@ up about it. That goes for both sides of this front.

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1339984896' post='2986950']
The truth of the matter?
[/quote]

Yep. It's easy propaganda that, for some reason, some people on both sides still take seriously.

[quote name='AAAAAAAAAAGGGG' timestamp='1339982590' post='2986875']
Cool.

Now how about those blocmates named Fark? Gonna defend them?
[/quote]
Let us look who will call allies first. lol

R&R :wub:

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1339984974' post='2986954']
Not many targets since MK is utilizing peace mode well. I'm not knocking them, it's a good strategy.

[/quote]
Definitely agree, its interesting to watch. MK has the distinct advantage of having the top nations with the ability to massively aid drop down, which will make this an interesting battle in the lower tiers for sure.

I'm excited :3

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1339985179' post='2986961']
Definitely agree, its interesting to watch. MK has the distinct advantage of having the top nations with the ability to massively aid drop down, which will make this an interesting battle in the lower tiers for sure.

[/quote]

Nope. Those top nations will all start whining about how Umbrella got the easy way out taking on FARK because they can't handle a long battle.

MK: A bunch of cry babies.

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1339985179' post='2986961']

[/quote]
Aid drop down? You mean if they bring their nations out of peace mode to be able to send foreign aid or when they send a second wave or allies helping them out?