A little announcement

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1340382898' post='2992753']
I feel like I'm arguing D34th or Alterego, the bewilderment of logic is too much for them and for you comprehend. I feel sorry for you, I truly do.
[/quote]
You are unworthy to even lick Tromp's shoes.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1340387873' post='2992811']
SF members, of course, being experts on boot licking.
[/quote]
Our observations of your allies behavior doesn't really qualify as expertise, but I'll take that

[quote name='SpacingOutMan' timestamp='1340388001' post='2992815']
Xiphosis steps in pretty tasty gum, so we can't help ourselves.
[/quote]

This was great, just sayin' :)

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1340388138' post='2992818']
Our observations of your allies behavior doesn't really qualify as expertise, but I'll take that
[/quote]

You went to great lengths to mask this "NO U" but somehow it still shines through.

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1340382898' post='2992753']
I feel like I'm arguing D34th or Alterego, the bewilderment of logic is too much for them and for you comprehend. I feel sorry for you, I truly do.
[/quote]

This folks, is called projection.

[quote]
Psychological projection or projection bias is a psychological defense mechanism where a person subconsciously denies his or her own attributes, thoughts, and emotions, which are then ascribed to the outside world, usually to other people. Thus, projection involves imagining or projecting the belief that others originate those feelings.

Projection reduces anxiety by allowing the expression of the unwanted unconscious impulses or desires without letting the conscious mind recognize them.

An example of this behavior might be blaming another for self failure. The mind may avoid the discomfort of consciously admitting personal faults by keeping those feelings unconscious, and by redirecting libidinal satisfaction by attaching, or "projecting," those same faults onto another person or object.
[/quote] [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection"]Source[/url]

You, sir, are projecting your own lapses in logic onto others.

:le sigh:

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1340065073' post='2988092']
There is a universe of difference between desire for victory and fear of loss. Here you confuse wisdom for cowardice and bravery for stupidity. Nobody was going to cross FOK and put the whole coalition in jeopardy. The damage to LoSS and ASG was unfortunate, but the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
[/quote]
I realize this is days old, but...

Stupidity calls intelligence cowardice, and cowardice calls bravery stupid.