A little announcement

[quote name='Raken' timestamp='1339994242' post='2987210']
Funny to see RnR do something, must be wondering why this all happened so shortly after your friends in FOK moved to NG.
[/quote]
Nope, I don't wonder. [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVL3Wc-JrKQ]It's pretty clear your coalition is using it's last bit of political capital to retain their political influence. [/url]

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two very unrelated things, I think you missed the whole part of the post but then again I really wouldn't expect you guys to put 2 and 2 together, you guys at Sparta represent incompetence incarnate.

[quote name='Raken' timestamp='1339995078' post='2987232']
Two very unrelated things, I think you missed the whole part of the post but then again I really wouldn't expect you guys to put 2 and 2 together, you guys at Sparta represent incompetence incarnate.
[/quote]
Nice of you to say that about your former ally. It's good to know how you truly feel. I expected a bit more from a person in your position. Then again, Umb government doesn't speak for umb, so perhaps I should cut you slack and hold the general membership to higher standards.

To address your post, you clearly have something to say. If you want to say it, say it. I'm not sure what kind of response you are expecting to get baiting a question like you've done.

[quote name='Enamel32' timestamp='1339996677' post='2987267']
Nice of you to say that about your former ally. It's good to know how you truly feel. I expected a bit more from a person in your position. Then again, Umb government doesn't speak for umb, so perhaps I should cut you slack and hold the general membership to higher standards. [/quote]
yeah only raken thinks you're !@#$. i can vouch for the fact that the rest of umbrella speaks very highly of you.

[quote name='Enamel32' timestamp='1339996677' post='2987267']
Nice of you to say that about your former ally. It's good to know how you truly feel. I expected a bit more from a person in your position. Then again, Umb government doesn't speak for umb, so perhaps I should cut you slack and hold the general membership to higher standards.

[/quote]
coming from a general member, I wanted to hit Sparta more then Fark.

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1339981647' post='2986807']
Jealous as a $%^&@#. Kill those Hun @*$#suckers!
[/quote]

Bish please, jealous as a $%^&@#. Yeah right.

just like you were upset that you couldn't attack NoR during VE-NpO war but than when NoR attacked RIA in the war after that and GOD wasn't involved yet, you chickened out too.
Don't pretend to be jealous when all that you realy care for is infrahugging

[quote name='Exige' timestamp='1339999629' post='2987372']
Bish please, jealous as a $%^&@#. Yeah right.

just like you were upset that you couldn't attack NoR during VE-NpO war but than when NoR attacked RIA in the war after that and GOD wasn't involved yet, you chickened out too.
Don't pretend to be jealous when all that you realy care for is infrahugging
[/quote]

...unintentionally hilarious.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1339997546' post='2987286']
Don't worry about Raken, even gov in Umbrella think he's incompetent so glass houses, etc.
[/quote]

And yet I remain here :) I bet that just grinds you up, seeing me in [b]your[/b] alliance calling shots and making moves. If only you didnt remove yourself from Umbrella in such an untimely fashion

edit: thanks for getting us all that tech all by your only lonesome. you did it all by yourself, might as just call the AA roquentin

Edited by Raken

[quote name='Holy Empire of Halin' timestamp='1339981568' post='2986794']
So declaring war in peace mode. Nice, took Legion tactics into a whole new level.
[/quote]

Because I don't think it's been mentioned enough.

Umbrella: 25% of nations in Peace Mode
R&R: 19% of nations in Peace Mode

LOLbrella anyone? :rolleyes:

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1340001272' post='2987412']
Because I don't think it's been mentioned enough.

Umbrella: 25% of nations in Peace Mode
R&R: 19% of nations in Peace Mode

LOLbrella anyone? :rolleyes:
[/quote]
How many in PM as % of NS, or AVG ns of those in peacemode compared to avg NS of those out?

Just curious. I never do math for these sorts of things.

[quote name='Raken' timestamp='1340000407' post='2987395']
And yet I remain here :) I bet that just grinds you up, seeing me in [b]your[/b] alliance calling shots and making moves. If only you didnt remove yourself from Umbrella in such an untimely fashion

edit: thanks for getting us all that tech all by your only lonesome. you did it all by yourself, might as just call the AA roquentin
[/quote]
I don't really know. There are many incompetent, undeservig gov members in many alliances. I don't think you've really done much anyway. It's more who *isn't* calling the shots that bothers me, and I'm not referring to myself.

Meh, me removing myself made little difference in the overall scheme. I'd rather not be in an alliance where not wanting to suck dick is a minority viewpoint.

More or less, yes, by the way. I wouldn't push your luck though. ;)

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1340001749' post='2987422']
I don't really know. There are many incompetent, undeservig gov members in many alliances. I don't think you've really done much anyway. It's more who *isn't* calling the shots that bothers me, and I'm not referring to myself.

Meh, me removing myself made little difference in the overall scheme. I'd rather not be in an alliance where not wanting to suck dick is a minority viewpoint.

More or less, yes, by the way. I wouldn't push your luck though. ;)
[/quote]

you created the beast, thank you we owe it all to you!

[quote name='Raken' timestamp='1340001985' post='2987428']
R&R: 37 in PM
Umb: 28 in PM

dot dot dot
[/quote]

I know you're being intentionally dense, but since common sense is out of the realm of your capabilities I'll break it down for you.

37/197 = 18.8% R&R nations in peace mode.

28/111 = 25.2 % of Umbrella nations in peace mode

Your alliance is making peace mode jokes despite having an astoundingly larger military force and the ability to choose whether it entered this conflict or not. Additionally, your alliance has a larger percentage of itself in peace mode. Compounding this hilarity is the fact that you are sending nearly all of the nations in the range of the alliance you attacked into peace mode.

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1340002841' post='2987446']
I know you're being intentionally dense, but since common sense is out of the realm of your capabilities I'll break it down for you.

37/197 = 18.8% R&R nations in peace mode.

28/111 = 25.2 % of Umbrella nations in peace mode

Your alliance is making peace mode jokes despite having an astoundingly larger military force and the ability to choose whether it entered this conflict or not. Additionally, your alliance has a larger percentage of itself in peace mode. Compounding this hilarity is the fact that you are sending nearly all of the nations in the range of the alliance you attacked into peace mode.
[/quote]

But dude, trotting out the "we declared without a CB! we're bad ass" line addresses that issue adequately imo.