An Announcement from the Mushroom Kingdom

[quote name='Kevin McDonald' timestamp='1339821366' post='2985577']
Erm, I meant that if MK continues down this path, MK would be at the point where they begin to EZI by the next war. Not that GOD would be EZIing MK this time around, sorry for the misunderstanding.
[/quote]There's no backpedaling out of this. Now that we know your true intentions, I hope you enjoy PZI.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1339821549' post='2985580']
Is this actually a recognized thing or are you making it up?
[/quote]

I am going off of how it was explained when my alliance had a player that we had a zeal on.

[quote name='cookavich' timestamp='1339821871' post='2985589']
There's no backpedaling out of this. Now that we know your true intentions, I hope you enjoy PZI.
[/quote]

I stand corrected

[quote name='RedPhx' timestamp='1339821898' post='2985590']
I am going off of how it was explained when my alliance had a player that we had a zeal on.
[/quote]
the mushroom kingdom is vehemently opposed to the use of zeals

For those that are keeping score this -

[quote name='RedPhx' timestamp='1339821898' post='2985590']
[/quote]

Is three posts after this -

[quote name='RedPhx' timestamp='1339820990' post='2985571']
[u]This is the last message on here[/u] till my challenge of an actual reason why someone who worked with a spy who sabotaged alliances should be let off the hook due to friendships. I am putting this here because when I first joined Cyber Nations I took some time to actually read the recruitment messages and even though it didn't make it into the top 3 MK's was one of 6 that I kept till the day I decided. I just wanted to contribute a more honest recruiting pitch and say feel free to use it.

Tired of playing games in an alliance that follows the rules? Then come join the Mushroom Kingdom. We here at the Mushroom Kingdom pride ourselves for being friends with only those who say we use any excuse to fight whether its friends helping eachother out, or using an existing war to surprise attack alliances that we aren't even fighting. Now for the 30 days if you join bringing with you a zeal from someone we hate we not only will defend you with a war and hypnotic phrases but we will even make you out as an innocent victim. So remember maam or sir join the Mushroom Kingdom and you will be safe from our trolling.
[/quote]

@RedPhx take your own advice why don't ya?

This is the last message on here till my challenge of an actual reason why someone who worked with a spy who sabotaged alliances should be let off the hook due to friendships. I am putting this here because when I first joined Cyber Nations I took some time to actually read the recruitment messages and even though it didn't make it into the top 3 MK's was one of 6 that I kept till the day I decided. I just wanted to contribute a more honest recruiting pitch and say feel free to use it.

Tired of playing games in an alliance that follows the rules? Then come join the Mushroom Kingdom. We here at the Mushroom Kingdom pride ourselves for being friends with only those who say we use any excuse to fight whether its friends helping eachother out, or using an existing war to surprise attack alliances that we aren't even fighting. Now for the 30 days if you join bringing with you a zeal from someone we hate we not only will defend you with a war and hypnotic phrases but we will even make you out as an innocent victim. So remember maam or sir join the Mushroom Kingdom and you will be safe from our trolling.
[/quote]
I am sorry sir and or ma'am but even being a member of the Kingdom does not make you safe from being attacked by mk members. Those poor souls that have wandered over to our forums have found out much to their horror at the cesspit known as Private Social.

Anyway back to the point, Dave is worth fighting for baby cakes.

Edited by Floyd

[quote name='LeonidasRexII' timestamp='1339822279' post='2985597']
For those that are keeping score this -

Is three posts after this -

@RedPhx take your own advice why don't ya?
[/quote]
redphx listen to this man's zeal. it's in your own best interest.

This is the last message on here till my challenge of an actual reason why someone who worked with a spy who sabotaged alliances should be let off the hook due to friendships. I am putting this here because when I first joined Cyber Nations I took some time to actually read the recruitment messages and even though it didn't make it into the top 3 MK's was one of 6 that I kept till the day I decided. I just wanted to contribute a more honest recruiting pitch and say feel free to use it.

[/quote]

We already have the best recruitment message

Subject: Whatup Playa...
Message: Whatup Playa... Cybernations is boring as hell unless you join a good alliance. Not only will you get hooked up with cash, but you'll get to hang out with the cool kids. Your probably ready to join already, but there are some procedures to follow. First, take your medicine to calm the excitement... then, check out our forums at http://mushroom-kingdom.info/boards/index.php. This is how you'll begin being cool... After posting there, you will get further instructions on how to increase your "rep" on the interwebs. If you have any questions, re-read this message.

[quote name='infinite citadel' timestamp='1339827320' post='2985644']

Message: Whatup Playa... Cybernations is boring as hell unless you join a good alliance. Not only will you get hooked up with cash, but you'll get to hang out with the cool kids. Your probably ready to join already, but there are some procedures to follow. First, take your medicine to calm the excitement... then, check out our forums at http://mushroom-kingdom.info/boards/index.php. This is how you'll begin being cool... After posting there, you will get further instructions on how to increase your "rep" on the interwebs. If you have any questions, re-read this message.
[/quote]

Takes me back. Chief Long Dong lol

[/quote]

We've had to update ours to include protection from zeals. It's a must in these dangerous times.

[quote name='Quiziotle' timestamp='1339829949' post='2985683']
we offer complimentary massages to all new recruits
[/quote]

Oh snap, sign me up!! Bye Umbrella... you have been great... but you don't give massage....

[quote name='King Puffington' timestamp='1339829738' post='2985681']
yeah it really helps after you have been zealed
[/quote]
he'll be 100% pure newly zealed

Edited by Banksy

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1339821549' post='2985580']
Is this actually a recognized thing or are you making it up?
[/quote]
I think he tried to combine the term "ZI" with the word "all" and damn if zeal ain't what popped out.

Message: Whatup Playa... Cybernations is boring as hell unless you join a good alliance. Not only will you get hooked up with cash, but you'll get to hang out with the cool kids. [b]Your[/b] probably ready to join already, but there are some procedures to follow. First, take your medicine to calm the excitement... then, check out our forums at http://mushroom-kingdom.info/boards/index.php. This is how you'll begin being cool... After posting there, you will get further instructions on how to increase your "rep" on the interwebs. If you have any questions, re-read this message.
[/quote]

Leaving this here.

[quote name='mompson' timestamp='1339858532' post='2985787']
Leaving this here.
[/quote]

This thread is now complete - the grammar police have arrived - everyone can go away now - nothing left to see here

[quote name='Tiber Septim' timestamp='1339861094' post='2985800']
Did anyone ever explain to him the error of his ways? :P I assumed he was just saying "Zeal" as a weird way of trying to pronounce ZI... :unsure:
[/quote]

I believe it was brought to his attention several times, but he is so zealous about his argument it keeps going over his head.