An Announcement from the Mushroom Kingdom

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1339741445' post='2984615']
Thats just pathetic... Ill be on the CSN AA and attacking when I can get out of peace mode.
[/quote]
the only thing that would make me happier than this is if i was in your range :3

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='King Puffington' timestamp='1339751193' post='2984690']
the only thing that would make me happier than this is if i was in your range :3
[/quote]

Your hate is not great enough... If you were a true hater you would sell your infra to my level. You must love me...

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1339754415' post='2984703']
Your hate is not great enough... If you were a true hater you would sell your infra to my level. You must love me...
[/quote]

i have less infra than you [img]http://mushroom-kingdom.info/boards/Smileys/kickass/shh.gif[/img]

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1339730414' post='2984304']
Actually, we did. You guys just felt like leaving it out of the OP because, contrary to what several of you have said in this thread, you were going to try and claim some sort of moral high ground. So let's review this whole situation from someone who has been, you know, involved.

When Rota released his logs, Liz and I immediately went to TIO. They set up a channel, and we talked about it. Four minutes into talking, he was given up. Stagger said that Dave posted his resignation from TIO, and that he would take full responsibility. Later in the night, Requia and I declared the first wars. Mere hours later King Brandon "raided" Dave.

The next day, Alyster from MK popped into #csn and got in touch with Liz. He asked what Dave's status was, Liz explained it, Alyster thanked Liz and that was the end of any Dave talk between the two.

[spoiler]
alyster[MK] Hey
19:22 Liz Hey man
19:23 alyster[MK] I just wanted to ask if you could shed some light into Dave93's case
19:23 alyster[MK] He applied to MK and moved to our applicant AA
19:23 Liz He's being ZI'ed
19:23 Liz He accepted screenshots from a spy. TIO gave him up, he resigned and will be ZI'ed then released.
19:24 alyster[MK] Ah, ok. That's a nice summary.
19:24 alyster[MK] Thnx
19:24 Liz No prob.
19:24 Liz Anything you can do about Brandon btw?
19:24 Liz He kinda took our stagger spot.
19:24 Liz And he's slot filling.
19:24 Liz Hasn't made an attack yet.
19:24 alyster[MK] Not really. First of all he's high gov and I'm only high command.
19:25 alyster[MK] Second of all he followed our raiding policy correctly
19:25 Liz To interfere on ZI's?
19:25 alyster[MK] No, to raid people on AAs below 10 ppl.
19:25 Liz Mmm noted.[/spoiler]

Moving on. I went to Leet Guy to ask if he could have Brandon try and peace out with Dave, and to have his guys not take any more of Dave's slots so we could just ZI him and move on with our lives.

[spoiler]Session Start: Tue Jun 12 22:24:08 2012
Session Ident: Teh1337Guy
01[22:24] <Gibsonator21> Hey
[22:24] <Teh1337Guy> Hello
01[22:25] <Gibsonator21> One of your dudes, King Brandon, hit someone we're currently ZIing. Want to know if (1.) you can try to get him to peace out so we can grab the last slot (if not it's not a huge deal), and (2.) could let your guys know not to take anymore slots once the current wars expire
01[22:26] <Gibsonator21> We're ZIing Dave93, and I'm the CSN MoD (if you weren't aware; not sure)
[22:26] <Teh1337Guy> Yeah I cant tell them not to attack in the future
[22:27] <Teh1337Guy> *can
[22:27] <Teh1337Guy> welp
[22:27] <Teh1337Guy> Yes I can do that.
01[22:27] <Gibsonator21> Awesome. Thanks a lot. :)
Session Close: Tue Jun 12 22:30:00 2012[/spoiler]

Next thing we did was to make sure we got up an OWF announcement to make sure someone /else/ didn't interfere in our ZI. Then I got a peace request from Dave. Naturally I didn't believe it, so I went back to Leet Guy to see what was up.

[spoiler]Session Start: Wed Jun 13 00:03:18 2012
Session Ident: Teh1337Guy
01[00:04] <Gibsonator21> Hey again.. I just got a peace request from Dave saying "Protected by MK"... anything to that, or he just seeing how gullible I am?
[00:06] <Teh1337Guy> He applied to MK
[00:08] <Teh1337Guy> Dave doesn't think he should be ZI'd for this
[00:08] <Teh1337Guy> It happened 9 months ago and, more inmportantly, Rota wasn't a "plant" by him that you've conveniently framed him to be
[00:08] <Teh1337Guy> But, rather, Rota started pouring info to him and he, of course, probed deeper
01[00:09] <Gibsonator21> That's strange, since he told TIO he would take full accountability.
[00:10] <Teh1337Guy> He came to us pissed his governemt fed him to the wolves
01[00:12] <Gibsonator21> Alright, and? He agreed to take full accountability. We have two offensive wars on him from before he was on your AA, and haven't been "quiet" about it that we're going to ZI him.
01[00:13] <Gibsonator21> After we ZI him, he's all yours to accept.
Session Close: Wed Jun 13 01:58:54 2012[/spoiler]

He didn't respond. And that was the end of any official contact between CSN and MK prior to this DoW. Hope that clears up anyone trying to say we didn't go to MK. Funny how they leave things like this out.
[/quote]

Not the first time poor leet has been caught out telling fibs.

[quote name='RedPhx' timestamp='1339729924' post='2984296']
OMG I can't believe all this poor Dave talk. Depending on who you believe he either accepted and looked at info obtained from spying and played no role or he had just as active a role as everyone else involved, he is definitely not the first one to get zealed and so he should either talk it out with CSN or bend over and take it like a man. Also he should be greatful that we don't live in the barbaric days of Perma-zeal or Eterna-zeal IMHO.
[/quote]

We don't live in such barbaric days precisely because of the fight we fight.

For Dave!

[quote name='Kevin McDonald' timestamp='1339730562' post='2984306']
Ha! You're like a religious zealot... you honest-to-goodness cannot even see how awful you are. I don't even know how to respond. You are exactly NPO. 100%. You saw an opportunity to flex your muscles and did so. The method makes not one iota of difference. All that matters is the ends. And don't worry about wishing that your alliance would begin to EZI or force colour moves. Continue down this path and you'll be there the next time war rolls around.
[/quote]

Well this is a rather self-fulfilling prophecy. If you're going to threaten to EZI MK down the road, how am I supposed to not consider such [i]ends[/i] for this war?

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1339732020' post='2984334']
Apt comparison, but that war did hurt MK pretty badly. Wonder if they can pump out another 70 deletions and complain about damage again.
[/quote]

I got nuked last night thanks for being considerate !@#$%^&!!!!!!!

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1339764384' post='2984763']
Not the first time poor leet has been caught out telling fibs.
[/quote]

Fool me once, shame one you, fool me twice...

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1339726352' post='2984227']
You got one thing right. He's a man of circumstances. Had he been on an IRON, INT, or GATO ZI list then you guys would have never even spoken to him. It's not fault of Dave's but it's funny to see you guys act like you're he's best friend after years of !@#$ting on him and his friends.
[/quote]
I think it's obvious that [i]some[/i] MK members are being facetious .

As for IRON, INT, or GATO, I don't believe any of them are dumb enough to attempt a ZI on someone for accepting screen shots from in October.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1339729691' post='2984290']
Dave has a convo with Rota. CSN puts Dave on ZI list. MK accepts Dave knowing he's on CSN's ZI list. CSN gov contacted MK. Argument over whether Dave spied or not ensued. MK then launched attacks on CSN.
[/quote]
A valiant effort, but no.

Dave has convo with rota (last year)
Rota drops logs (last week)
CSN declares dave to be ZI
Dave applies to MK and is accepted into the academy
Dave messages CSN nations saying he's under MK protection
CSN nukes
CSN queries us "Oh hey he wasn't serious was he?"

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1339774947' post='2984857']
It's never a mistake to nuke someone in MK, never is there a more pious act
[/quote]
Well come get your dates and virgins, true believer. Fight for your one true cause.

Or y'all gonna let us beat CSN like a rented mule through the weekend?

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1339774791' post='2984855']

CSN nukes
[/quote]

Yes because in a war where you are ordered to ZI someone,you read every peace offer sent to you as if its a message. :lol1:

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1339776480' post='2984869']
[/quote]

CSN is acceptable collateral damage for the greater strategy.

So is INT, and NsO, and NATO, and anyone else they might have a treaty to that might get hurt if they have their way.

Edit: for grammar.

Edited by Lanore

[quote name='Lanore' timestamp='1339776729' post='2984874']
CSN is acceptable collateral for the greater strategy.

So is INT, and NsO, and NATO anyone else they might have a treaty to that might get hurt if they have their way.
[/quote]

You are really a funny one xD

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1339774791' post='2984855']

CSN nukes
[/quote]

That's already been proven to be false. CSN queried you a long time before Dave was protected by you guys. Try again.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1339776480' post='2984869']
Well come get your dates and virgins, true believer. Fight for your one true cause.

[/quote]

The Call to Fungicide cannot be denied.

If you're upset over the scheduling you are welcome to attack us early

Edited by James Dahl

[quote name='Lanore' timestamp='1339776729' post='2984874']
CSN is acceptable collateral damage for the greater strategy.

So is INT, and NsO, and NATO, and anyone else they might have a treaty to that might get hurt if they have their way.
[/quote]

"Everyone is acceptable collateral damage as long as we keep our stats"- The GATO way ladies and gentlemen.

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1339777633' post='2984883']
The Call to Fungicide cannot be denied.

If you're upset over the scheduling you are welcome to attack us early
[/quote]
I'm not upset, I just question your faith.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1339777658' post='2984884']
"Everyone is acceptable collateral damage as long as we keep our stats"- The GATO way ladies and gentlemen.
[/quote]
There was an amount of implied context there that you threw out the window. I'm pretty sure you did it on purpose.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1339777658' post='2984884']
[/quote]

Whoa, hold up a sec...

Didn't you help with your fair share in this perception in your time at GATO. brb, let me ask NSO...

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1339776548' post='2984871']
Yes because in a war where you are ordered to ZI someone,you read every peace offer sent to you as if its a message. :lol1:
[/quote]

It's pretty embarrassing a member of their Defense Gov ignored the message and just nuked.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1339778106' post='2984890']
I'm not upset, I just question your faith.
[/quote]
It was revealed to me that you would say that, but my faith remains

[quote name='King Brandon' timestamp='1339779100' post='2984919']
It's pretty embarrassing a member of their Defense Gov ignored the message and just nuked.
[/quote]
it's pretty embarrassing to think that this entire war could have been avoided if they just showed dave a little respect and kindness...