An Announcement from the Mushroom Kingdom

[quote name='RedPhx' timestamp='1339813817' post='2985470']
How am I chasing people away? I have only fought in one war (the VE-NPO war) since during the Doomhouse Invasion of the Chestnut Accords I was having computer problems and only on for about 5 minutes a day so I quickly sent out a note and went into peace mode. I certainly never did anything to start one, and never even conducted a Tech Raid.

I also have never trolled around making people feel uncomfortable whether its here or in my alliances forum or IC room.

And so I ask that since I never did anything to make it harder for people to play and never made people uncomfortable did you just throw out the first baseless accusation of this little run around?
[/quote]

You are trying to chase out a great and true friend to the community in Dave93. We simply cannot stand by while such valued persons are driven out by your like.

Edited by Matthew Conrad

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1339813571' post='2985467']
OOC: because systematically targeting the same alliance over and over again is far more respectable than targeting individual nations.
[/quote]

When it's one group of alliances consistently chasing nations away from our Planet Bob, what are we to do but continue to target them? Eventually either they themselves may leave so others will flourish, or they will learn the error of their ways, and we can stop targeting them.

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1339815104' post='2985487']
What the h*ck is zeal?
[/quote]
It allows you to repeatedly attack several nations over a very short span, inflicting increased damage to them all. Further, it is uninterruptable, which makes it quite useful.

The top 3 reasons for why the CB is legit is.... #1) Dave93 is our buddy (so in that case all hail the mighty Dave93 whose joining an alliance just before he is done with a game led to their starting a world war. No seriously how often does a new member with a history of being involved in the biggest spying scandal since I started playing get that much respect?) #2) The barbaric CSN is persecuting poor innocent Dave93. After all its not his fault that he was caught with spyed information on another alliance and to top it all off the mean old TIO threw him to the wolves when he did nothing at all. Oh boo hoo hoo just grow a pair already. #3) Poor Dave93 is being chased away from a game that he is already leaving for something that we won't deny that he did.

Now MKers that is how sarcasm is done so enough with this we are with Dave93 and fess up that this is just an excuse and nothing more.

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1339815363' post='2985493']
It allows you to repeatedly attack several nations over a very short span, inflicting increased damage to them all. Further, it is uninterruptable, which makes it quite useful.
[/quote]

I need Zeal Wonder.

[quote name='RedPhx' timestamp='1339815515' post='2985496']
The top 3 reasons for why the CB is legit is.... #1) Dave93 is our buddy (so in that case all hail the mighty Dave93 whose joining an alliance just before he is done with a game led to their starting a world war. No seriously how often does a new member with a history of being involved in the biggest spying scandal since I started playing get that much respect?) #2) The barbaric CSN is persecuting poor innocent Dave93. After all its not his fault that he was caught with spyed information on another alliance and to top it all off the mean old TIO threw him to the wolves when he did nothing at all. Oh boo hoo hoo just grow a pair already. #3) Poor Dave93 is being chased away from a game that he is already leaving for something that we won't deny that he did.

Now MKers that is how sarcasm is done so enough with this we are with Dave93 and fess up that this is just an excuse and nothing more.
[/quote]

Thanks for the lesson. I am sure MK will appreciate the coaching of an expert such as yourself.

[/quote]
I assure you, this is not sarcasm. Dave is one of our dearest friends. We do what we are doing because we must, not because we get some sort of sick please from beating us CSN. Quite frankly, I find it disgusting that you would imply otherwise.

Edited by flak attack

[/quote]
We maintain that Dave did not deserve the ZI, and furthermore we defend our friends. That's really all there is to it.

[/quote]

dave93 might be new to the mushroom kingdom as a member but he is a long time friend, and we will not just watch as csn drives him from the game when he has committed no crime. the thought police will not prevail. we will not let csn become the new npo.

if you think that being given information obtained through espionage is worthy of being zi'd then i suggest you watch your inbox in a few months time...

[/quote]

Ah I see, still a skeptic. Well these are truly the words of someone who would drive out valuable community members (I suspect this isn't your first attempt at such heinous acts) and who has no valued friends. I assure you our decision to go to war was no simple thing and was made after the most serious of discussions regarding the integrity of our honor, decency, and conscience. In the end we could not let a dear friend be chased out like a leper by those who would deny him his basic rights.

I have given up on arguing over the hypnotized repeatings of we we are doing this for Dave93 who is being unfairly punished.

But I will ask you (or anyone else in your alliance) to give a good reason why someone who knowingly accepted spied information something that looking at the history of Bob is a very serious issue to most if not all of the alliances including MK, should not be held accountable for his actions. I have presented my best argument and will remain silent till I see something from MK that closely resembles an argument.

[/quote]
[quote name='RedPhx' timestamp='1339816414' post='2985510']
I have given up on arguing over the hypnotized repeatings of we we are doing this for Dave93 who is being unfairly punished.

But I will ask you (or anyone else in your alliance) to give a good reason why someone who knowingly accepted spied information something that looking at the history of Bob is a very serious issue to most if not all of the alliances including MK, should not be held accountable for his actions. I have presented my best argument and will remain silent till I see something from MK that closely resembles an argument.
[/quote]

do you even know the meaning of loyalty?

Edited by Banksy

[/quote]

Your ignorance is amusing.

[/quote]

So you want us to sarcastically tell you that Dave93 was just an excuse? I can understand why you might want us to say something like that, but we don't throw our friends under the bus, even in the name of humor or sarcasm.

This is the last message on here till my challenge of an actual reason why someone who worked with a spy who sabotaged alliances should be let off the hook due to friendships. I am putting this here because when I first joined Cyber Nations I took some time to actually read the recruitment messages and even though it didn't make it into the top 3 MK's was one of 6 that I kept till the day I decided. I just wanted to contribute a more honest recruiting pitch and say feel free to use it.

Tired of playing games in an alliance that follows the rules? Then come join the Mushroom Kingdom. We here at the Mushroom Kingdom pride ourselves for being friends with only those who say we use any excuse to fight whether its friends helping eachother out, or using an existing war to surprise attack alliances that we aren't even fighting. Now for the 30 days if you join bringing with you a zeal from someone we hate we not only will defend you with a war and hypnotic phrases but we will even make you out as an innocent victim. So remember maam or sir join the Mushroom Kingdom and you will be safe from our trolling.

And @ Drai a zeal is where someone does something bad and the alliance affected attacks you till you have no more Infrastructure, Tech, or Land. It usually is something that affects the whole alliance and this war is because a guy named Dave39 either accepted information from someone who was spying on another alliance or was part of that spying (only part of that story has been told) and so Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations who the information came from declared a zeal on Dave39.

[quote name='Kevin McDonald']
Ha! You're like a religious zealot... you honest-to-goodness cannot even see how awful you are. I don't even know how to respond. You are exactly NPO. 100%. You saw an opportunity to flex your muscles and did so. The method makes not one iota of difference. All that matters is the ends. And don't worry about wishing that your alliance would begin to EZI or force colour moves. Continue down this path and you'll be there the next time war rolls around.

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1339771047' post='2984817']
Well this is a rather self-fulfilling prophecy. If you're going to threaten to EZI MK down the road, how am I supposed to not consider such [i]ends[/i] for this war?
[/quote]
[/quote]

Erm, I meant that if MK continues down this path, MK would be at the point where they begin to EZI by the next war. Not that GOD would be EZIing MK this time around, sorry for the misunderstanding.

[quote name='RedPhx' timestamp='1339821203' post='2985574']
And @ Drai a zeal is where someone does something bad and the alliance affected attacks you till you have no more Infrastructure, Tech, or Land. It usually is something that affects the whole alliance and this war is because a guy named Dave39 either accepted information from someone who was spying on another alliance or was part of that spying (only part of that story has been told) and so Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations who the information came from declared a zeal on Dave39.
[/quote]
Is this actually a recognized thing or are you making it up?

[quote name='Kevin McDonald' timestamp='1339821366' post='2985577']
Erm, I meant that if MK continues down this path, MK would be at the point where they begin to EZI by the next war. Not that GOD would be EZIing MK this time around, sorry for the misunderstanding.
[/quote]

I like to think it wouldn't come to that, but who knows.
In any case, RIA does not support the PZI or EZI of anybody, even the shrooms. MK once had the same beliefs, though maybe they don't anymore.

Edited by James Dahl