Argent Announcement

[quote name='Kenfolk GTS' timestamp='1339378727' post='2980486']
Makes me think of when a guy and a girl in a group of friends start to date, and then break up but say "Still friends right?" I suppose it can work out, but usually doesn't. Either way, best of luck!
[/quote]

Please continue with your insightful political analysis.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1339378809' post='2980487']
Please continue with your insightful political analysis.
[/quote]

It reminds me of when you buy cupcake batter, someone puts it in the oven and then you go to pick it up with your bare hands, and you're like "Nah too hot, even if delicious. Will just let them burn."

Then you walk away.

See, these can be fun Omni!

Best of luck to everyone and everyone is awesome except for someone and that person. lol @ that one time and I'm so sad it's come to this but something well wishes and hope future ... yeah. wellp.

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='Amossio' timestamp='1339378640' post='2980485']
Congratulations on the new government :)
Sad to see your relationship with VE end.

Nevertheless I still love you all Argent!!
[/quote]

This relationship is far from over. Our government admittedly did not do enough to maintain relations after Janax and Rusty both left and Argent's explanation over this is sound. I'm fairly certain moving forward we will only grow closer as I continue to coup impero.

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1339380948' post='2980503']
This relationship is far from over. Our government admittedly did not do enough to maintain relations after Janax and Rusty both left and Argent's explanation over this is sound. I'm fairly certain moving forward we will only grow closer as I continue to coup impero.
[/quote]
Stop being reasonable. Cut it out.

as I continue to coup impero.
[/quote]
Rumor is Impero and Goldie. You're kidding here but there is some truth to what you said. Hopefully that silly talk has died down.

Good luck to both moving forward.

[/quote]
It was only an ODP, why cancel if this was the intent?

Or do you mean for your relationship to develop into some magical non-treaty based form?

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1339383861' post='2980540']

Or do you mean for your relationship to develop into some magical non-treaty based form?
[/quote]

Argent has a different view on odps than we do. I'll let them define it themselves here if they wish, but there are no hard feelings at all about it from here. I think yosh and lowstan can attest that our relationship will continue to regrow, whether it be in the form of another treaty or not we will see. Regardless we still have plenty of respect for argent and will stay in touch.

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1339382872' post='2980537']
Rumor is Impero and Goldie. You're kidding here but there is some truth to what you said. Hopefully that silly talk has died down.

[/quote]

Wait, an actual coup would be interesting! Down with Impero and Goldie

[/quote]

my thoughts exactly, glad to hear. ^_^

I meant what I said as in treaty wise, I should have made that clear hehe!

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1339382872' post='2980537']

[/quote]
Is everyone gonna be a wickedj when they pick up some info?

[quote name='Kenfolk GTS' timestamp='1339378727' post='2980486']
Makes me think of when a guy and a girl in a group of friends start to date, and then break up but say "Still friends right?" I suppose it can work out, but usually doesn't. Either way, best of luck!
[/quote]
If you're healthy enough, all ex-girlfriends and boyfriends are still copulation buddies, especially when going out drinking together.

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1339383861' post='2980540']

[/quote]
Into something extremely magical.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1339384423' post='2980548']
Wait, an actual coup would be interesting! Down with Impero and Goldie
[/quote]
Interesting perhaps, but for my alliance's sake, it's fortunately far removed from the realm of possibilities.