A Final Announcement From FOK

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='BombaAriba' timestamp='1336673157' post='2966003']
I ask that you return to reality. You talk like you know everything and that everybody cares about you and thinks about you. But you aren't a force that is known on the whole of planet BoB. The only reason people know you is because you like spamming on the OWF and you like to talk about upcoming wars with 100m+ attacking parties that will follow you. However clear data has never been released by you or your alliance. You're just getting on my nerves because you miss the normal knowledge about when to shut up.

But come with some names if you want to prove me wrong. I'm open minded.
[/quote]

No offense, but Roq has done a lot for cybernations, while you were the president during FOK's disbandment. So please don't get into a pissing match of relevancy on planet Bob with people above you~

Sad to see you go FOK. I remember when I looked up to the old heads there, however that time has long past. See ya on the flipside alliance #22.

Edited by Believland

I have to echo a recurring sentiment that's been stated many times in this thread. This is certainly a sad day in the cyberverse.

FOK, it was truly an honor to be a member of LEO with you while in CMEA, and again while in R&R. You guys where truly one of the most upstanding alliances I've ever dealt with in this game.

I wish all those in FOK good luck in the future, and may only the best come to you all.

While I am thrilled that my FOK brothers will be joining NG, This is truly a sad day for me. I have been attached to the hip with FOK since August 2007. We didn't always agree but there was never a doubt that if you were a friend to the crazy Dutchies they had your back. FOK is one of the reasons that I ended up in iFOK.

So one last time. FOK :wub:

Terrible thing to happen, but I'm happy my old buddies, that you, the alliance I was part of, chose to come to us.

Lang leve FOK, gij zult in ons hart nooit verloren gaan.

Edited by erikz

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1336680346' post='2966040']
Its a shame to see this happen to FOK, but good luck to those who decide to stick with FOK and former members. I'm guessing this doesn't actually fully disband FOK, as you guys don't seem to of done that going by the RnR post right after?

"R&R will honour our treaty with FOK and be watching over the AA indefinitely, even in the absence of any official government, [b]until the alliance is officially disbanded as per the FOK! charter[/b]"
[/quote]
When I was a Judge in FOK, and we did some charter rewriting a few years ago we stated something like the following: "The FOK!-alliance can not be disbanded". So, the charter forbids disbandment and FOK will never be disbanded.[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1336690919' post='2966110']
No offense, but Roq has done a lot for cybernations, while you were the president during FOK's disbandment. So please don't get into a pissing match of relevancy on planet Bob with people above you~
[/quote]The problem is, now that Roq left his powerful alliance, he's desperately trying to be relevant, whilst he doesnt have the friends or military prowess to back this up.

He seems to need more caressing then a bunny farm.

So from what I'm getting from this, some NG conspirators within FOK tried to destroy FOK by merging them with Non Grata, but luckily FOK's charter doesn't allow that to happen no matter how corrupt the current gov is at the time.

o/ FOK

Keep continuing on you crazy dutch people.