A Final Announcement From FOK

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FOK is a classy alliance. Even though I've never known you guys well, you've never failed to impress from afar. Your reputation for skill in both foreign affairs and military ones is well deserved in my opinion, and I'm sorry to see you guys go.

Good luck to the former members.

[quote name='Sabioviejo' timestamp='1336675449' post='2966014']
I salute FOK o/
You were awesome

Although I like to recall Article 10 of the FOK! Charter

Does this mean that FOK! does not cease to exists just yet?
[/quote]
I believe this was impliedly addressed in one of the protection declarations earlier in the thread. There is no technical disbandment so long as there are individuals on the AA, but the alliance has agreed to dissolve its government and treaties and thereby render inert those who remain. It's "I Can't Believe It's Not Disbandment!" Looks the same, tastes the same, works the same, but technically something different.

Of course, that's just my interpretation of the matter.

FOK, even with part of a hegemony, has remained one of the most honorable alliances I've ever seen. I remember when you were founded, and I remember when your iconic 80 anarchy, on your first night at war during the unjust war. Thank you for everything you have done for our allies in RnR. You will be missed.

Its a shame to see this happen to FOK, but good luck to those who decide to stick with FOK and former members. I'm guessing this doesn't actually fully disband FOK, as you guys don't seem to of done that going by the RnR post right after?

"R&R will honour our treaty with FOK and be watching over the AA indefinitely, even in the absence of any official government, [b]until the alliance is officially disbanded as per the FOK! charter[/b]"

I don''t think R&R''s feelings towards FOK are or ever have been a big secret, it wasn't a coincidence that our treaty lasted longer than any (but one) other MDP+ treaty in CN. Even in the rare times that on gov level we didn't see eye to eye our respective memberships straightened us out keeping the love going.

It's sad to see the end of this era and it's sad that we were unable to walk with you on this new journey.

It's always a good feeling when you go to war and you are allied to a great alliance like FOK an alliance that was really there for you as they demonstrated again last war where when all hope seemed lost they once again had our back in a way that you can't honestly expect your allies to do.

I want to thank all current and former FOK members, diplomats and government for all the history and all the great times we had. And as a sign of the respect we have for FOK I want to echo what AmbroseIV (aka matthew aka bambi aka 'the one who needs less names') said earlier in this topic. R&R will protect the FOK AA and the nations on it in honor of our long lasting friendship until the day that we ourselves are no more.

[img]http://www.fokalliance.com/forum/images/smilies/fok-salute.png[/img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/upByL.png[/img]

The Lions will continue to persevere in their new home

[img]http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/8955/73907727.png[/img]

EDIT: I actually like this, we may have to do a rebranding...

Edited by Stewie