a Kaskus Declaration

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1330672318' post='2931848']
Read the comment by the FGB darling.

I'd love to see the DoW that GOONS had for the Tetris-Legion war?

I left during times of peace thus not dodging a war that never happened, had GOONS fought for Tetris then they could have a claim to me avoiding war, but seeing as that never happened I'm going to assume you and they are talking complete and utter !@#$ as normal. :smug:
[/quote]
if only you hadn't said you were leaving specifically because you didn't want to fight in a war before we ever decided on where to enter the war, you were just being a big baby, just like you are now.

[quote name='r00tn00b' timestamp='1330672743' post='2931854']
if only you hadn't said you were leaving specifically because you didn't want to fight in a war before we ever decided on where to enter the war, you were just being a big baby, just like you are now.
[/quote]

Yes I wouldn't fight in a war that never happened for a knob alliance that I can't stand, that's hardly the same as actually avoiding a war, Which never happened btw. It certainly incorrect what FGB said with her comment that I avoided an actual war. Had the war taken place you could claim it and i'd own it, but seeing as that never happened you can keep talking !@#$ all you want, unless you can provide me with the joint DoW with Tetris/GOONs?

How someone like P Henderson can sit their with the stats he has and say I avoid wars, when in fact I have not missed a single war since my nations declaration of existence is quite funny. He needs to war more himself before he accuses others of not fighting in wars.

Infra lost for GOONS 13k, 3k tech lost for GOONS and around 5k land, P henderson has probably not even lost close to half of that for GOONS and I'm being mocked for not fighting by him LOL

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1330673041' post='2931856']
Yes I wouldn't fight in a war that never happened for a knob alliance that I can't stand, that's hardly the same as actually avoiding a war, Which never happened btw. It certainly incorrect what FGB said with her comment that I avoided an actual war. Had the war taken place you could claim it and i'd own it, but seeing as that never happened you can keep talking !@#$ all you want, unless you can provide me with the joint DoW with Tetris/GOONs?

How someone like P Henderson can sit their with the stats he has and say I avoid wars, when in fact I have not missed a single war since my nations declaration of existence is quite funny. He needs to war more himself before he accuses others of not fighting in wars.

Infra lost for GOONS 13k, 3k tech lost for GOONS and around 5k land, P henderson has probably not even lost close to half of that for GOONS and I'm being mocked for not fighting by him LOL
[/quote]
Just admit you left for the !@#$%^ of reasons and you wish you could take it all back. You miss us.

[quote name='r00tn00b' timestamp='1330674113' post='2931858']
Just admit you left for the !@#$%^ of reasons and you wish you could take it all back. You miss us.
[/quote]

The only part of that I'll admit to is [b]leaving for a !@#$ reason[/b] (not to be mistaken for war avoidance), I certainly do not wish to come back and I don't miss your membership bar out of the 200, maybe 2 people.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1330674325' post='2931859']
The only part of that I'll admit to is [b]leaving for a !@#$ reason[/b] (not to be mistaken for war avoidance), I certainly do not wish to come back and I don't miss your membership bar out of the 200, maybe 2 people.
[/quote]
So you admit you are wrong, and I am right. good, argument over, HRIO IS WRONG GOONS WIN.

[quote name='r00tn00b' timestamp='1330676453' post='2931873']
So you admit you are wrong, and I am right. good, argument over, HRIO IS WRONG GOONS WIN.
[/quote]

We have won nothing. There is no prize being given.

Let's all trick-or-treat for Unicef and find peace for all.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1330672318' post='2931848']
I'd love to see the DoW that GOONS had for the Tetris-Legion war?

I left during times of peace thus not dodging a war that never happened, had GOONS fought for Tetris then they could have a claim to me avoiding war, but seeing as that never happened I'm going to assume you and they are talking complete and utter !@#$ as normal. :smug:
[/quote]

As was brought to the entire OWF's attention back when you decided to fake ragequit and post information from a couple check-in threads on our forums, you ragequit GOONS because you were under the assumption we were entering the war on Tetris' behalf. You were so butt-hurt over that possibility that you steamed on out of our alliance and threw a temper tantrum. Meanwhile, those of us witnessing your little juvenile rant were amused that someone who considers themselves such a hard-ass could act like a little girl when he ASSUMES he's not going to get his way. You now exist solely to get back at us any way you can...a pitiful existence, surely. I'm still embarrassed that I ever recruited you. You will forever be my biggest failure on this planet.

you guys really like to type so much dont you..

and please dont talk about huge reps or anything, i dont care it anyway, afterall who said we're going to lose? its only the 1st day of war, and i am not known for my short term war :D

Goodluck GOONS,

@Zoom3x : sell your land buddy :P

[quote name='r00tn00b' timestamp='1330676453' post='2931873']
[/quote]

No, just no. You're never going to be right ;)

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1330683419' post='2931890']
As was brought to the entire OWF's attention back when you decided to fake ragequit and post information from a couple check-in threads on our forums, you ragequit GOONS because you were under the assumption we were entering the war on Tetris' behalf. You were so butt-hurt over that possibility that you steamed on out of our alliance and threw a temper tantrum. Meanwhile, those of us witnessing your little juvenile rant were amused that someone who considers themselves such a hard-ass could act like a little girl when he ASSUMES he's not going to get his way. You now exist solely to get back at us any way you can...a pitiful existence, surely. I'm still embarrassed that I ever recruited you. You will forever be my biggest failure on this planet.
[/quote]

Now pay attention, this may bruise your ego, Contrary to what you think I'm not here solely to be a pain in your ass, as much pleasure as it does give me, It's not my sole focus. Your members make it just to damn easy for me to catch them out, is that my fault or the stupidity of your own members? I'm going for the latter. Funny that, I consider the day I pmed you the greatest failure of my time here. So I guess that works out great.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1330687637' post='2931902']
No, just no. You're never going to be right ;)

Now pay attention, this may bruise your ego, Contrary to what you think I'm not here solely to be a pain in your ass, as much pleasure as it does give me, It's not my sole focus. Your members make it just to damn easy for me to catch them out, is that my fault or the stupidity of your own members? I'm going for the latter. Funny that, I consider the day I pmed you the greatest failure of my time here. So I guess that works out great.
[/quote]

He's right, you're wrong, and you are the greatest failure. Perhaps the simplicity of this post can seep through that thick barrier you have that deters you from grasping simple concepts.

[quote name='Swatch0' timestamp='1330691008' post='2931912']
Someone needs to take care of gantan, he only put 2 GOONs in anarchy so far :awesome:
[/quote]

I am rooting for gantanx taking #1 in the casualties race. But it seems like GOONS is too afraid to declare on him. :lol1:

-omfg

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1330689212' post='2931909']
He's right, you're wrong, and you are the greatest failure. Perhaps the simplicity of this post can seep through that thick barrier you have that deters you from grasping simple concepts.
[/quote]

LOL, is that all you can come out with "you're a failure"? Coming from a basement dweller I find it rather amusing. You used to be okay at insults now you're just lacking. Must try harder.

"No you're wrong" hah that told me.

How long until GoonS run out of money? 1 week?

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='omfghi2u2' timestamp='1330691229' post='2931914']
I am rooting for gantanx taking #1 in the casualties race. But it seems like GOONS is too afraid to declare on him. :lol1:

-omfg
[/quote]
I will point out this is a blatant attempt to call us out on no factual basis, and there are very few if any goons left in his range, not a matter of fear but resources, once he reaches the proper tier, he will be covered.

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1330678618' post='2931882']
peacemode...rabble rabble...peace mode...rabble rabble...chest-thumping...rabble-rabble...Hiro sucks...rabble-rabble...curbstomp heroes...rabble rabble...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
[/quote]
Tyga, you realize if you take those things away there won't be any threads on the OWF at all.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aeris-_-L7.jpg[/img]

-omfg
[/quote]
We're too cowardly to declare on him? Hang on, let me go rectify that by messaging all the people in his range. Oh wait, his range is 63k-112k? It seems we only have one nation in that range. Which he's already fighting. Let me double-check. Does cowardice prevent your nation strength from changing to whatever is convenient? That must be why we haven't attacked him yet.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerisfffL7.jpg[/img]

[right]Although, we could call in allies?
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerishehR4.jpg[/img][/right]

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1330695968' post='2931932']
Tyga, you realize if you take those things away there won't be any threads on the OWF at all.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aeris-_-L7.jpg[/img]

We're too cowardly to declare on him? Hang on, let me go rectify that by messaging all the people in his range. Oh wait, his range is 63k-112k? It seems we only have one nation in that range. Which he's already fighting. Let me double-check. Does cowardice prevent your nation strength from changing to whatever is convenient? That must be why we haven't attacked him yet.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerisfffL7.jpg[/img]

[right]Although, we could call in allies?
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerishehR4.jpg[/img][/right]
[/quote]

LOGIC!?!?!?!??!1/1/1/1/?!??!?

I thought only schatt was allowed to do that.

Edited by Unknown Smurf

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1330644364' post='2931542']
I can't respect any non-high tier blitz whose wars I can count on my fingers.
[/quote]

You know I am not talking about their war performance.

-omfg
[/quote]

I told gantanX that declaring on GOONS is big mistake but he convinced me that GOONS is the best way to get more casualties. :D:D

[quote name='r00tn00b' timestamp='1330692308' post='2931919']
I will point out this is a blatant attempt to call us out on no factual basis, and there are very few if any goons left in his range, not a matter of fear but resources, once he reaches the proper tier, he will be covered.
[/quote]

You're right, I didnt check how many GOONS nations was in his range, I just assumed with all the chest-thumping and cries for war from your side that he would have been dogpiled by now. My mistake. Though maybe you should tell the one GOON nation in peace mode who actually CAN fight him to actually fight him?

-omfg