a Kaskus Declaration

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1330884666' post='2933244']
Ive never burnt for anything? NEW - DF, Kaskus - Non Grata, in a week or two this war, unless Mongols seek peace.

Im not sitting out cause i WANT to, i NEED to so i can FIGHT when i get back.
[/quote]
But you're obviously [i]right here[/i].

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[/quote]

You are just so adorable sometimes.

What genius gave you a gov post or rather why do people still let you into alliances?

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1330863075' post='2933158']
When did i say we were trying to be big boys? we are DEFENDING an ally, doing something you would probably NEVER do in this situation. Mongols asked us to stay out, but we chose to DEFEND our ally, as they are our friends and not someone we use for political use.

So the fact that my nation will be leaderless for days on end means i should just let it be destroyed? wreck our fun by looking at peace? why dont you look at the Non Grata war? if it wasnt for TOP/IRON attacking NpO and the possible chance Menotah would of needed us we would still be at war with Non Grata, this shows we arent stupid rogues like people like you like to think we are.
[/quote]
First of all, please don't try to insult my morals when you and I both know that you know absolutely nothing about me. I've defended my allies multiple times, and never once did I open out my "defense" of these allies in hippy mode. The only time I've ever gone hippy in a war was after fighting multiple wars and having my nation pounded and needing to take a quick rest before I jumped back in the war. So please, don't talk war morals with me.

Secondly, yes you should have let your nation get destroyed. What you fail to realize is that you're going to get demolished either way. Whether you get demolished at the opening gate or after that infinite amount of time you're supposed to be gone at some unspecified point in the future, the fact still stands: you don't have a shot in hell of winning. It's respectable that you're sticking up for your allies, but you camping out in PM and not even thinking about peace while the rest of your alliance gets demolished is far from respectable.

Ive never burnt for anything? NEW - DF, Kaskus - Non Grata, in a week or two this war, unless Mongols seek peace.

[/quote]

But, if you're here, how can you be so gone so as to not command your nation to fight?

While I'm opposed to GOONS taking reps from an alliance that enters on an MDP, I might have to make an exception for you, because you aren't making a bit of sense around here.

[b]unless Mongols seek peace.[/b]
[/quote]

I doubt GOONS peacing with MONGOLS would mean they'd want to seek a peace with Kaskus.

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1330772398' post='2932470']
ask schatt how dog piling GOONS went.
[/quote]
I think it went well, we're still harvesting goon tears from it and it's been a ~year. No Justitian will thirst for quite a long time and it only took one war. NPO has an MDoAP with TLR, Olympus has an ODP, TPF is tied in, CoJ is bigger than ever. Yes, very well.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1330907860' post='2933483']
I think it went well, we're still harvesting goon tears from it and it's been a ~year. No Justitian will thirst for quite a long time and it only took one war. NPO has an MDoAP with TLR, Olympus has an ODP, TPF is tied in, CoJ is bigger than ever. Yes, very well.
[/quote]

We're cooommmminnngggg....

In all seriousness though, Kaskus is doing it right. All y'all, get some!

I think it went well, we're still harvesting goon tears from it and it's been a ~year. No Justitian will thirst for quite a long time and it only took one war.
[/quote]

Wasn't it your alliance that hid in peace mode after we thrashed you, hemorrhaging members?

[/quote]
Yeah you keep on harvesting those "tears" buddy, I laughed all the way to the bank.

[quote name='Choson' timestamp='1330908730' post='2933499']
Wasn't it your alliance that hid in peace mode after we thrashed you, hemorrhaging members?
[/quote]
No, his was the one that refused to produce a play which would have saved his coalition hundreds of millions of dongs.

Edited by Sardonic

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1330908761' post='2933500']
No, his was the one that refused to produce a play which would have saved his coalition hundreds of millions of dongs.
[/quote]
Oh yeah, I remember that. We so failed on that. [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/OyRE4.png[/IMG]

We generally tend not to agree with peace terms that go beyond the mechanics of Digiterra, but I'm not sure that is yet at issue in this conflict you have with Kaskus. Maybe those conversations should be left for when you demand something unreasonable at the end of this conflict. Other than baiting Schatt, I don't see what CoJ's peace terms with you all have to do with anything relevant to this thread.

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1330917101' post='2933625']
Ill let it slip here...... 180mil after 3 days fighting BEFORE Kaskus marched in......
[/quote]
They asked for an offer and we gave them one. A very generous offer, that will only keep going up as time drags on.

And that number does not include your reps, of course.

Edited by Sardonic

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1330919241' post='2933657']
welp.

Anyway, talking them to death won't do it, but like I said, they're a lot less powerful than they want you to think.
[/quote]
Yes, yes we are far less powerful than we want you to think. We're actually quite weak tbh. The time to roll us is now.

Make sure you nuke Sardonic when you do, tia.

Edit: Repeatedly.

Edited by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1330918601' post='2933649']
They asked for an offer and we gave them one. A very generous offer, that will only keep going up as time drags on.

And that number does not include your reps, of course.
[/quote]

Yes i suppose knowing you ours will be 10 times what that is.

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1330923454' post='2933692']
[/quote]
Keep taking,We are charging you 90min a word to have to read the terrible dribble that spills from your lips.

Edited by r00tn00b

50b and 50k tech will be the reps divided equally between members, anyone who has been under the AA since your DoW. That includes people who leave.

That way you can't disband to avoid paying.

Edited by mrwuss

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1330923454' post='2933692']
[/quote]
We are not so unreasonable that we would ask reparations beyond your capacity.