a Kaskus Declaration

chill out time folks....

check out Caparo's bio : Protected By Sigelopisan
the faster GOONS destroy me, the faster I will fall into Caparo's range.
That is when I will allow him to get out of peace mode.

Nevertheless, good fight GOONS, you are not an average AA (I apology for my prev statement).

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Don Chele' timestamp='1330912015' post='2933547']
We generally tend not to agree with peace terms that go beyond the mechanics of Digiterra, but I'm not sure that is yet at issue in this conflict you have with Kaskus. Maybe those conversations should be left for when you demand something unreasonable at the end of this conflict. Other than baiting Schatt, I don't see what CoJ's peace terms with you all have to do with anything relevant to this thread.
[/quote]

Indeed, I don't see what CoJ has to do with this thread at all.

[quote name='sigelopisan' timestamp='1330952478' post='2933886']
chill out time folks....

Nevertheless, good fight GOONS, you are not an average AA (I apology for my prev statement).
[/quote]

so you allowing him to come out of pm and him being on the forums ALL THE TIME, are you saying he's lying about not being able to fight ? because that's what I took so far from this.

[quote name='sigelopisan' timestamp='1330952478' post='2933886']
chill out time folks....

[/quote]

Are you going to force him out of PM and then declare on him? That's kind of what this is saying to me. If so, hilarious. I like you.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1330980102' post='2934109']
Are you going to force him out of PM and then declare on him? That's kind of what this is saying to me. If so, hilarious. I like you.
[/quote]

Nope, I think he is saying that once GOONS knock him down to around the same nation strength as Caparo, Caparo will then come out of peace mode since his attack dog will be at a NS that allows him to help double team any GOONS that declare on either of them.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1330980102' post='2934109']
[/quote]

you sure you need my help to hit Caparo? :D
I thought you've called in help from Umbrella and MK to hit us (Kaskus)

Nevertheless, the more the merrier... more dow = more casualties and casualties are pricelesssssss

[quote name='sigelopisan' timestamp='1331033936' post='2934561']
you sure you need my help to hit Caparo? :D
I thought you've called in help from Umbrella and MK to hit us (Kaskus)

Nevertheless, the more the merrier... more dow = more casualties and casualties are pricelesssssss
[/quote]
Yeah... No we didn't.
They are what locals in my region like to call "!@#$@#$ tourists."
Don't worry though, we will nonetheless ensure that they get the same peace as everyone else in GOONs. They did go so far as to change their AA after all...

Edited by Vanilla Napalm

[quote name='Vanilla Napalm' timestamp='1331037500' post='2934574']
Yeah... No we didn't.
They are what locals in my region like to call "!@#$@#$ tourists."
Don't worry though, we will nonetheless ensure that they get the same peace as everyone else in GOONs. They did go so far as to change their AA after all...
[/quote]

So i take it the guys that join our AA get peace just like the guys that joined your AA?

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1331044343' post='2934597']
So i take it the guys that join our AA get peace just like the guys that joined your AA?
[/quote]

The guys that join your AA pay reps just like the guys that join our AA receive it.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1331044431' post='2934600']
The guys that join your AA pay reps just like the guys that join our AA receive it.
[/quote]

So you're okay with us sending reps to nations that have jumped on your AA rather than GOONS nations?

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1331080164' post='2934806']
Its really common knowledge, but thanks anyway.
[/quote]
I would say you'd be surprised at how few people don't even understand "common" knowledge, but I'm sure you wouldn't at all.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1331133249' post='2935044']
Threats of charging reps from Kaskus because they honored a treaty!? What is this world coming to.

EDIT: Wording
[/quote]

In all fairness, GOONS has always very openly and very honestly stated that their policy is anyone who declares on them for whatever reason will be met with reps as a term. This really shouldn't come as a surprise.

Threats of charging reps from Kaskus because they honored a treaty!? What is this world coming to.

[/quote]

We always charge reps when people attack us. We attacked Mongols. Kaskus attacked us. Therefore Kaskus will owe us lots of reps once we finish burning them down.

[/quote]

I see you've decided to take your idiotic posturing to the OWF (finally) instead of pestering me via [OOC]in-game PMs[/OOC]

I guess what I fail to understand is...what is your stake in this? You jumped ship on Fark just to join NSO, and now you've jumped ship on NSO just to join Kaskus. You're too lazy to even change your forum info. It still says NSO, for $%&@'s sake. Now, quit your whining and take your punishment like the rest of the alliance you haphazardly joined, and do shut up. Your gender has never been more in question.

[/quote]

Posted in the middle of an armed conflict.

Absurd these times we live in!

the only good goon is a dead goon, amirite?