a Kaskus Declaration

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1330727828' post='2932178']
Careful with those shovels...dig too deep and you'll be providing us with more !@#$@#$ reps and apologies from your horrible !@#$@#$ alliance.
[/quote]

[quote name='Lamuella' timestamp='1330728897' post='2932190']
You've been fairly unsuccessful at that the other times your alliance has tried.
[/quote]

The two of you seem awfully confident.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1330709836' post='2931998']
Oh no! im a coward! Peace mode is better than getting beaten by The Legion.
[/quote]

So you're saying it's better to declare war in defense of an ally, then sit in peace mode to avoid losing?

For one, you'll still lose, two, you are making yourself look like a pixel hugger. I know you guys aren't (normally) like that, but you really need to think your ~sick burns~ through better.

That anyone is discussing peacemode here is pretty disheartening. Other than Caparo, all of the Kaskus nations in PM are <40k which is a pretty rational decision to make, considering that is basically GOONS' wheelhouse. We have nine people in PM because whythe$%&@wouldyoucomplainitisnine...
So yeah, i don't see the issue.

[quote name='Markus Wilding' timestamp='1330751194' post='2932390']
[/quote]
Unless you plan on talking us to death, there's not really anything we have to worry from the likes of you.

Your primary weapon is useless against us. The best Schatt can apparently do is start mundane legal arguments about our policies.

Can't even recreate Vox as we operate out in the open, a pity.

I used to think Kaskus might be worth something in CN, then I took an arrow to the knee...

But no seriously, I vote Caparo continues to sit in PM so we can drag out this micro-war way longer than it needs to last.

[quote name='omfghi2u2' timestamp='1330701370' post='2931952']
Though maybe you should tell the one GOON nation in peace mode who actually CAN fight him to actually fight him?

-omfg
[/quote]

psshhhh..his 200M cash wont last long if he's in war mode :P

[quote name='Markus Wilding' timestamp='1330751194' post='2932390']
[/quote]

yes, because I've been at the receiving end of CoJ's masterplots before. Remember when you put together that coalition of idiots to try and create a honeytrap for us? Remember how well that went?

[quote name='JimRome' timestamp='1330759024' post='2932424']
I used to think Kaskus might be worth something in CN, then I took an arrow to the knee...

But no seriously, I vote Caparo continues to sit in PM so we can drag out this micro-war way longer than it needs to last.
[/quote]

oh no!, the person who wont have access to his nation in 3 days cant fight, omg thats the wrong thing to do! letting people destroy your nation with no attack back must be the best !@#$@#$ feeling yet!

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1330751301' post='2932392']
And you're awfully dense. What's your point?
[/quote]
[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1330757617' post='2932419']
Unless you plan on talking us to death, there's not really anything we have to worry from the likes of you.

Your primary weapon is useless against us. The best Schatt can apparently do is start mundane legal arguments about our policies.

Can't even recreate Vox as we operate out in the open, a pity.
[/quote]
[quote name='Lamuella' timestamp='1330764971' post='2932454']
yes, because I've been at the receiving end of CoJ's masterplots before. Remember when you put together that coalition of idiots to try and create a honeytrap for us? Remember how well that went?
[/quote]
[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1330772398' post='2932470']
why not be ?

ask schatt how dog piling GOONS went.
[/quote]

Ah, typical GOONs (oh, I'm sorry, I should capitalize that shouldn't I?) banter. Make pointless insults and attempt to discredit Schatt. Your circus is starting to lose audience members, try some new material maybe?

[quote name='Phineas' timestamp='1330758638' post='2932423']
So you're saying there's a chance?
[/quote]
If there's even a slight chance, I will do my best.

[quote name='Markus Wilding' timestamp='1330781574' post='2932490']
Ah, typical GOONs (oh, I'm sorry, I should capitalize that shouldn't I?) banter. Make pointless insults and attempt to discredit Schatt. Your circus is starting to lose audience members, try some new material maybe?
[/quote]

Schatt is self-discrediting. Plus, considering your entire presence in this thread is a pointless insult, you might want to reconsider your weak jibes.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1330736714' post='2932268']
Which 'our' would this be associated with?
[/quote]

My mistake I thought you was smart enough to realise American English has different rules to British English. It seems I expected too much from a cave dweller.

Lost in all this of course is that on the field of play, GOONS are having fun. So are MONGOLS and so are Kaskus.

Any and/or all of these alliances are doing it wrong according to any and/or all of you, but actually we're all doing it right in our own way.

The rest of you are just posting !$&@.

Ah, typical GOONs (oh, I'm sorry, I should capitalize that shouldn't I?)[/quote]
That is so last year.

[quote name='Markus Wilding' timestamp='1330781574' post='2932490']Make pointless insults and attempt to discredit Schatt. Your circus is starting to lose audience members, try some new material maybe?[/quote]

Recalling past events is an insult now?

Edited by Bear Retrieval Unit

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1330772180' post='2932469']
oh no!, the person who wont have access to his nation in 3 days cant fight, omg thats the wrong thing to do! letting people destroy your nation with no attack back must be the best !@#$@#$ feeling yet!
[/quote]
So just beg for peace and hope they give it to you in 3 days time? Or maybe reverse time and not !@#$% out in PM from the beginning of the war? I mean I hate to break it to you, but big boy war tactics don't actually work when you're a little micro alliance going up against one of the biggest alliances in the game. I respected the initial balls, but there's no need to camp out and then call everyone else jerks for suggesting that you're a coward for not fighting the war you've started (for your alliance, not in general).

If there's even a slight chance, I will do my best.
[/quote]

Banter? This actually happened. On a much more grand scale than this war. We prevailed then, and we will prevail now, and again in the future. It's not banter, it's what's up.

[quote name='denkimon' timestamp='1330790628' post='2932519']
Lost in all this of course is that on the field of play, GOONS are having fun. So are MONGOLS and so are Kaskus.

Any and/or all of these alliances are doing it wrong according to any and/or all of you, but actually we're all doing it right in our own way.

The rest of you are just posting !$&@.
[/quote]

amen brother.

[quote name='JimRome' timestamp='1330798670' post='2932566']
So just beg for peace and hope they give it to you in 3 days time? Or maybe reverse time and not !@#$% out in PM from the beginning of the war? I mean I hate to break it to you, but big boy war tactics don't actually work when you're a little micro alliance going up against one of the biggest alliances in the game. I respected the initial balls, but there's no need to camp out and then call everyone else jerks for suggesting that you're a coward for not fighting the war you've started (for your alliance, not in general).
[/quote]

When did i say we were trying to be big boys? we are DEFENDING an ally, doing something you would probably NEVER do in this situation. Mongols asked us to stay out, but we chose to DEFEND our ally, as they are our friends and not someone we use for political use.

So the fact that my nation will be leaderless for days on end means i should just let it be destroyed? wreck our fun by looking at peace? why dont you look at the Non Grata war? if it wasnt for TOP/IRON attacking NpO and the possible chance Menotah would of needed us we would still be at war with Non Grata, this shows we arent stupid rogues like people like you like to think we are.

Edited by Lord Caparo

I laughed when I saw who posted this declaration and finally thought "man, Razor is actually going to stand up and burn for someone instead of running away?" Then the hippy mode for his nation and I was left disappointed and crying. I should have known but well, I held out a glimmer of hope. Oh well, have fun GOONS.

[quote name='Bernkastel' timestamp='1330881626' post='2933227']
I laughed when I saw who posted this declaration and finally thought "man, Razor is actually going to stand up and burn for someone instead of running away?" Then the hippy mode for his nation and I was left disappointed and crying. I should have known but well, I held out a glimmer of hope. Oh well, have fun GOONS.
[/quote]

Ive never burnt for anything? NEW - DF, Kaskus - Non Grata, in a week or two this war, unless Mongols seek peace.

Im not sitting out cause i WANT to, i NEED to so i can FIGHT when i get back.