a Kaskus Declaration

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1330617318' post='2931307']
I would never skew a fact, I'm shocked you would accuse me of such a thing.

9>6
GOONs - 9 nations in peace mode
Kaskus - 6 nations in peace mode

9 is greater than 6, therefore GOONS have more peace mode nations than Kaskus. Its simple math really. :smug:
[/quote]
I was going to do this whole thing where I compare my individual nation to the stats of Kaskus and point out how I'm going to single-handedly defeat them because I have 0 nations in peace and 0 in anarchy, but the only person who needs the concept of ratios explained to them is you. So if you really don't get it, you can PM me.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerisdisL12.jpg[/img]

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Methy, I would almost speculate that you were smoking something strong to skew common sense into that series of posts.

But as it's illegal, I won't insinuate it. So I'm not.

Good luck Kaskus, I hope you have the toilet paper in the fridge, this is going to sting.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1330618070' post='2931313']
I was going to do this whole thing where I compare my individual nation to the stats of Kaskus and point out how I'm going to single-handedly defeat them because I have 0 nations in peace and 0 in anarchy, but the only person who needs the concept of ratios explained to them is you. So if you really don't get it, you can PM me.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerisdisL12.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
I get it, you think GOONS would need to have almost one hundred nations in peace mode for your amount in peace mode to be comparable to the 6 nations Kaskus has in peace mode, I disagree that it needs to be looked at from the viewpoint of it being a percentage of your total number of nations though.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1330617318' post='2931307']
I would never skew a fact, I'm shocked you would accuse me of such a thing.

9>6
GOONs - 9 nations in peace mode
Kaskus - 6 nations in peace mode

9 is greater than 6, therefore GOONS have more peace mode nations than Kaskus. Its simple math really. :smug:
[/quote]

I'm not sure if you're just trying to be obtuse with that post, or if you really are that clueless on things. I'm leaning more towards the latter, as it seems to be a recurring theme.

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1330618739' post='2931320']
From what I've seen about Kaskus, I would think that if GOONS wants Reps they are going to have fight a very long time.
[/quote]
A long-duration war [i][b]and[/b][/i] reps? That's what we live for.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerishehL6.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1330610983' post='2931228']
Latest news in, Kaskus finds Sardonic to be the only true speaker of GOONs, we find talking to Sardonic to be a very nice experience and therefore anything said by any other GOONs member wont be seen as the truth.
[/quote]
While what I say is generally our policy, you should not ignore our other members.

Welcome to the combat, please have your checkbook at the ready.

Edited by Sardonic

[quote name='sigelopisan' timestamp='1330611380' post='2931235']
I saw you joined since 2007.
Did you ever see GantanX never honor his treaty?

Where have you been, my friend?
[/quote]

Well, since you asked: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=79126

Edited by D34th

[quote name='P Henderson' timestamp='1330613899' post='2931266']
Hiro, why don't you help them out and declare as well?
[/quote]

Why in the world would I help someone I have never spoken to, who does not have a treaty with OCP or any of my allies friends? Are you this dense on purpose or is your love for me making you this stupid and blind?

This is all you could think of?

"[i]Hurf durf my cunning plan to get Hiro to attack goons so my nation can watch other attack him because I'm too small and pathetic failed" maybe next time[/i]!"

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1330610983' post='2931228']
Latest news in, Kaskus finds Sardonic to be the only true speaker of GOONs, we find talking to Sardonic to be a very nice experience and therefore anything said by any other GOONs member wont be seen as the truth.
[/quote]

So if I said "Yes, by all means, you should continue talking to Sardonic," would you then be bound to stop since my statement was false?

Also, glad to see you guys, the cookout was getting to need some fresh meat.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1330621527' post='2931340']
Why in the world would I help someone I have never spoken to, who does not have a treaty with OCP or any of my allies friends? Are you this dense on purpose or is your love for me making you this stupid and blind?

This is all you could think of?

"[i]Hurf durf my cunning plan to get Hiro to attack goons so my nation can watch other attack him because I'm too small and pathetic failed" maybe next time[/i]!"
[/quote]

Yes, that's right Hiro, I orchestrated the Kaskus DoW just so I could goad you into attacking us.

It was more of a polite invitation for you and your Alliance of high quality nations to back up your foaming-at-the-mouth anti-GOONS rhetoric.

And of course you are out of my range, Hiro. You have fled alliances to hug your pixles and avoid war. Unlike you I'm not a war deserter and have been burning my pixles like a good little GOON.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1330619356' post='2931324']
A long-duration war [i][b]and[/b][/i] reps? That's what we live for.[/quote]

You forgot a constant flow of war aid from allies so your nations can fight otherwise there won't be anything to "live for". :P

[quote name='P Henderson' timestamp='1330624290' post='2931363']
Yes, that's right Hiro, I orchestrated the Kaskus DoW just so I could goad you into attacking us.

It was more of a polite invitation for you and your Alliance of high quality nations to back up your foaming-at-the-mouth anti-GOONS rhetoric.

And of course you are out of my range, Hiro. You have fled alliances to hug your pixles and avoid war. Unlike you I'm not a war deserter and have been burning my pixles like a good little GOON.
[/quote]

Explain which war I have not fought in? Fought in the DH v NPO war and I fought in the most recent war v R&R with LoSS, I've shed more pixels had more casualties and nuked more people than you have you moron. So yea, explain to me which war I dodged? Unless Goons intervened when tetris got stomped on? Ohh that's right they never, and you're talking complete !@#$.

The point of that comment flew right over your head. Since your not bright enough to click, I was mocking your attempt to get me to declare on Goons. So where you're getting the orchestrating kaskus war to get me to attack you is just well bizarre, stop taking drugs.

lol foaming at the mouth, you wish son.

You 436,203 Attacking + 493,295 Defending = [b]929,498[/b] Casualties (771 days old)

Me: 1,107,336 Attacking + 2,076,098 Defending = [b]3,183,434[/b] Casualties (1,356 days old)

and you say I dodge war LOL

Edited by Hiro Nakara