a Kaskus Declaration

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1330613985' post='2931269']
yes please, be like methrage and have to pay more reps, because we all know methrage didn't learn the first or the second time he went rogue on GOONS
[/quote]
You guys are the ones who attacked or went rogue on me first, plus selling you guys tech isn't really paying reps, so much as it was you guys paying for me to rebuild after we were done fighting. Also we only fought twice.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1330613644' post='2931262']
GOONS have 50% more nations in peace mode than Kaskus, so the peace mode jokes coming from you guys are funny. Kaskus only has 6 in peace mode, compared to 9 GOONS nations hiding in peace from the stats I'm seeing. :P
[/quote]

All of the jokes coming from us are funny.

6/14 = 42.8%
9/215 = 4.19%

.428/.0419 = 10.2

Some quick math tells me that Kaskus nations are in PM at 10x the rate that GOONS are. If we both had 14 nations in PM (i.e. all of Kaskus) would you say that we're equal?

Edited by Fronkey

[quote name='Fronkey' timestamp='1330614471' post='2931275']
All of the jokes coming from us are funny.

6/14 = 42.8%
9/215 = 4.19%

.428/.0419 = 10.2

Some quick math tells me that Kaskus nations are in PM at 10x the rate that goons are. If we both had 14 nations in PM (i.e. all of Kaskus) would you say that we're equal?
[/quote]
That you guys have more nations and are the bigger side I think would lessen your need for having nations in peace mode, rather than require you to have more nations in peace mode than them. Being the bigger side I'm not sure why you guys have anyone in peace mode actually, usually its outnumbered side that needs to rely more on peace mode, not the bigger one.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1330614682' post='2931278']
That you guys have more nations and are the bigger side I think would lessen your need for having nations in peace mode, rather than require you to have more nations in peace mode than them. Being the bigger side I'm not sure why you guys have anyone in peace mode actually, usually its outnumbered side that needs to rely more on peace mode, not the bigger one.
[/quote]

Did they go into Peace Mode because of the war against the Mongols?

[/quote]

how did you write that without cracking up? wow, just wow...

[/quote]

Try this post, this is why we went in to PM, yes its from the people you support. :lol1:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=109447&view=findpost&p=2931242

[quote name='sammykhalifa' timestamp='1330614779' post='2931280']
Did they go into Peace Mode because of the war against the Mongols?
[/quote]

I believe all the Kaskus PM nations went into PM within the last 2-4 days. Our guys? Not so much.

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1330614941' post='2931282']
Try this post, this is why we went in to PM, yes its from the people you support. :lol1:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=109447&view=findpost&p=2931242
[/quote]
Throwing their reasons for peace mode right back at them, very clever. I do find this war funny though, so carry on.

[/quote]

We have 4% in PM compared to their 40%. Did you miss that part?

Not a brilliant move by Kaskus. Always honorable to defend your allies, but when clearly outnumbered, it's unwise to send your men to the slaughter. Better to steel your resolve, bide your time, and garner support before seeing your revenge exacted. Otherwise, your intentions may be honorable, but your end will be swift.

Good luck.

[i]edit: I've been watching too much Spartacus.[/i] ^_^

Edited by Zhaan

Wow... you actually did it. With only half your alliance in PM. I'm impressed.

Not really I'm not impressed at all, someone declare on me since I'm in nuke anarchy. Also I will request 200 million in reps money early for my nation, please be saving up to pay this amount to me personally when you surrender to us. You may begin payment now in order to make things easier.

[quote name='Fronkey' timestamp='1330615318' post='2931286']
We have 4% in PM compared to their 40%. Did you miss that part?
[/quote]
9 is still a bigger number than 6 regardless of how you try to twist the numbers to make yours seem smaller, not like it matters either way though.

Regardless of the other alliances involved, Kaskus has my respect. Frankly, I don't remember the last time an alliance declared war in defense of a treaty partner when doing so is guaranteed to get that same alliance so completely rolled.

I in no way mean this as any sort of disrespect on GOONS. Obviously your are going to defend yourselves regardless of the size and strength of the alliance attacking.

However, in a world where it's become common to see mandatory defense partners NOT get involved in situations like this, it's refreshing.

:salute: Kaskus

Edited by White Chocolate

Methy,

GPA has as many nations in hippy as GOONS does. They are neutral and not in any wars. Since obviously there is no possible reason at all for a GOON to be in hippy except because it was ordered from above as part of the classic "4% in peace mode strategy", how powerful must our MK overlords be to have GPA also employ the same strategy in their trying time of "complete lack of war"?

[quote name='denkimon' timestamp='1330615770' post='2931294']
Methy,

GPA has as many nations in hippy as GOONS does. They are neutral and not in any wars. Since obviously there is no possible reason at all for a GOON to be in hippy except because it was ordered from above as part of the classic "4% in peace mode strategy", how powerful must our MK overlords be to have GPA also employ the same strategy in their trying time of "complete lack of war"?
[/quote]
Everyone knows GPA are hippies who are afraid of doing any fighting, if you're trying to compare GOONS to GPA as your great argument for why you need so many nations in peace mode I don't know what to say.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1330615752' post='2931292']
9 is still a bigger number than 6 regardless of how you try to twist the numbers to make yours seem smaller, not like it matters either way though.
[/quote]
This is a deliberate fact-skew and has nothing to do with anything.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerisdisL11.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1330615169' post='2931285']
you guys owe gobb reps now fyi

this goes for both kaskus and goons
[/quote]
Lost tech is to be paid back double. Or triple, idk.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1330616283' post='2931300']
This is a deliberate fact-skew and has nothing to do with anything.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerisdisL11.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
I would never skew a fact, I'm shocked you would accuse me of such a thing.

9>6
GOONs - 9 nations in peace mode
Kaskus - 6 nations in peace mode

9 is greater than 6, therefore GOONS have more peace mode nations than Kaskus. Its simple math really. :smug:

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1330617318' post='2931307']
I would never skew a fact, I'm shocked you would accuse me of such a thing.

9>6
GOONs - 9 nations in peace mode
Kaskus - 6 nations in peace mode

9 is greater than 6, therefore GOONS have more peace mode nations than Kaskus. Its simple math really. :smug:
[/quote]

Pretty solid AND enlightened. Sorry for bothering you Methrage. I won't waste your time and reply to your sound and logical analyses again. :smug: