Proof of Allegations

Monster

Jacapo Saladin is seriously talking about being petty? Poseidon sure is lucky VE got the Nebula-X rolling over with. Your ego is the size of neptune. Get out.

I have been informed bros is trying to claim these were shopped. I only use print screen and paint because I wanted to get in and out of MK's forums before they caught on.

Edited by Roquentin

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329200686' post='2919998']
Jacapo Saladin is seriously talking about being petty? Poseidon sure is lucky VE got the Nebula-X rolling over with. Your ego is the size of neptune. Get out.
[/quote]

Why do you keep trying to combat your OOC pettiness with my IC actions. I am not sure I follow your logic train there. I think you have an issue separating game from life.

Edited by Jacapo Saladin

How is it OOC pettiness? I'm acting on an IC grudge. I was asked to present the evidence by even 1337. "Put up or shut up, punk"

Jacapo "I hate Valhalla because they value Duckroll over me" Saladin.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329200283' post='2919996']
Um, people can do something about it: cancel on MK.
[/quote]

... and the world collectively yawned.

/Next time, say something [i]before[/i] you lose all the NS you need to actually do something about it.

[quote name='Krack' timestamp='1329200922' post='2920001']
... and the world collectively yawned.

/Next time, say something [i]before[/i] you lose all the NS you need to actually do something about it.
[/quote]

The NS exists. You're just an inert nancy. You think everyone likes MK?

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329200829' post='2920000']
How is it OOC pettiness? I'm acting on an IC grudge. I was asked to present the evidence by even 1337. "Put up or shut up, punk"

Jacapo "I hate Valhalla because they value Duckroll over me" Saladin.
[/quote]

No you are dumping screenshots of forums into an OOC area after being called out on your OOC blog. Herpa derpa doo.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329200686' post='2919998']
[/quote]
Pot meet kettle

How many threads have been derailed by your ego? Well, at least this one [i]can't possibly[/i] be derailed in the same way

[quote name='Velocity111' timestamp='1329200982' post='2920004']
Pot meet kettle

How many threads have been derailed by your ego? Well, at least this one [i]can't possibly[/i] be derailed in the same way
[/quote]

Oh man, can we please have your playdate with Hime Themis soon?

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1329201198' post='2920008']
For the record those images haven't been altered, it was a pure screenshot... If the PM was faked or not, I don't know how to check that.
[/quote]

If they were fake we would have no way of knowing, considering he screencapped them with his toaster.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329200961' post='2920002']
The NS exists. You're just an inert nancy. You think everyone likes MK?
[/quote]
Just wait until everyone finds out that charity money isn't going to MSF, but is instead being funnelled into the Global Information Marketâ„¢

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1329201290' post='2920011']
Saying he's just as bad as you is only an admission of guilt. That is from Denial's sig in the Karma war, if i remember correctly. How funny.
[/quote]
What?

I have no idea why anyone would go out of their way to attempt to paint bros in any kind of bad light when he is one of the kindest people in this game. Most alliances that have had major problems with their forums have gone to him for help, and he did it without asking for anything in return and did it with time he really didn't have to spend towards the game, the most recent was the RoK forums.

He spearheaded a charity drive for christ sake.

How could anyone think for a second he would abuse the trust people have towards him? He is a good person that believes in helping others and not hurting people. It isn't exactly that hard to throw up a quote tag and throw someone else's name on it.

Roq, I like you, you are a good person, but going after bros who if you knew on a personal level would never do something like that is just downright wrong. He has never wronged you in anyway, and has never abused the trust people have put into him. He is here for his friends, not for the politics or the game. Your personal agenda against MK is getting an innocent person hurt over this. I hope you are truly happy at what you are attempting to do to bros. If I were him, this would be something I would never forgive you over, but we all know that he is too good of a person to hold a grudge and would talk to you like nothing happened and be your friend after this situation cools down.

For anyone that jumped so quickly to believing these screen shots held any merit, I am ashamed in you as well. In all the years we have been playing, have you not learned to question evidence put in front of you? Are you so quick to judge someone because of the alliance they are in? I guess nothing has changed over the years, and everyone is still the same at the end of the day. I thought we had matured as a community, and had learned to not take things at face value. I thought we had learned to use logic and reason over depraved madness, and the call for blood.

I will not lose my trust and friendship in bros over something as stupid and childish as this when at the end of the day all we have are screen shots of an alleged conversation, with a name in quote tags. I have the highest respect for bros and all he has done for people, and perhaps everyone else should reconsider these allegations and weigh them against the favors he has done for others?

[quote name='Quinoa Rex' timestamp='1329196691' post='2919904']
Someone else being accused of committing some perceived crime doesn't absolve you of yours.
[/quote]

Except when you guys are doing that back at Roquentin, right?

Anyway, I really don't like popcorn, but what the hell...a special occasion. :popcorn:

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1329202334' post='2920019']
I have no idea why anyone would go out of their way to attempt to paint bros in any kind of bad light when he is one of the kindest people in this game. Most alliances that have had major problems with their forums have gone to him for help, and he did it without asking for anything in return and did it with time he really didn't have to spend towards the game, the most recent was the RoK forums.

How could anyone think for a second he would abuse the trust people have towards him? He is a good person that believes in helping others and not hurting people. It isn't exactly that hard to throw up a quote tag and throw someone else's name on it.

Roq, I like you, you are a good person, but going after bros who if you knew on a personal level would never do something like that is just downright wrong. He has never wronged you in anyway, and has never abused the trust people have put into him. He is here for his friends, not for the politics or the game. Your personal agenda against MK is getting an innocent person hurt over this. I hope you are truly happy at what you are attempting to do to bros. If I were him, this would be something I would never forgive you over, but we all know that he is too good of a person to hold a grudge and would talk to you like nothing happened and be your friend after this situation cools down.

For anyone that jumped so quickly to believing these screen shots held any merit, I am ashamed in you as well. In all the years we have been playing, have you not learned to question evidence put in front of you? Are you so quick to judge someone because of the alliance they are in? I guess nothing has changed over the years, and everyone is still the same at the end of the day. I thought we had matured as a community, and had learned to not take things at face value. I thought we had learned to use logic and reason over depraved madness, and the call for blood.

I will not lose my trust and friendship in bros over something as stupid and childish as this when at the end of the day all we have are screen shots of an alleged conversation, with a name in quote tags. I have the highest respect for bros and all he has done for people, and perhaps everyone else should reconsider these allegations and weigh them against the favors he has done for others?
[/quote]

[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_JQEvZwd95uY/TUM8fBlJg7I/AAAAAAAACn8/1Xxm2tmMIBQ/s1600/Man+Behind+the+Curtain.jpg[/img]

"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain."

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1329194929' post='2919862']
Its from government sections of boards first of all, and its of alliances forums that Bros hosts. Which means that someone (not saying bros directly, but he must know who) is using his root admin access to view private government forums (via a proxy according to one of the screen shots).
[/quote]

Hello Unknown Smurf. Let me clear up a few things.

The Mushroom Kingdom (on either evohosting aka thecastlehall.com or Linode aka mushroom-kingdom.info) nor myself (And the former two servers are the only ones I have access to in a hosting capacity) have ever hosted the New Sith Order or Ragnarok.

The New Sith Order was hosted on an account paid for by Ivan Moldavi on Apis Networks.

Ragnarok is hosted on an account paid for by KaitlinK on Apis Networks.

Neither alliance has ever been hosted on servers that I administrate.

The United Purple Nations, however, have. They were hosted on our server for approximately two weeks after Peggy Sue attempted to destroy their forums. After that, UPN removed my admin access (under amicable terms) and went to hosting offered to them by USN (I believe, whatever alliance Cora is in).

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1329199057' post='2919978']
Yes because when Bros said he never uses his root admin access he wasn't lying. He was just giving it to other people in MK to use...
[/quote]

If you asked anyone who knows me, they would probably tell you I am paranoid as !@#$. I would never give anyone access to an account that I have. Sources for intelligence do not need to be revealed.

Also, there is no root admin in SMF.

Edited by bros2

[/quote]

WOW...

and i thought MK were trying to pull a major spin-job...

just...WOW...

[quote name='bros2' timestamp='1329203062' post='2920028']
Hello Unknown Smurf. Let me clear up a few things.

The Mushroom Kingdom (on either evohosting aka thecastlehall.com or Linode aka mushroom-kingdom.info) nor myself (And the former two servers are the only ones I have access to in a hosting capacity) have ever hosted the New Sith Order or Ragnarok.

The New Sith Order was hosted on an account paid for by Ivan Moldavi on Apis Networks.

Ragnarok is hosted on an account paid for by KaitlinK on Apis Networks.

Neither alliance has ever been hosted on servers that I administrate.

The United Purple Nations, however, have. They were hosted on our server for approximately two weeks after Peggy Sue attempted to destroy their forums. After that, UPN removed my admin access (under amicable terms) and went to hosting offered to them by USN (I believe, whatever alliance Cora is in).

If you asked anyone who knows me, they would probably tell you I am paranoid as !@#$. I would never give anyone access to an account that I have. Sources for intelligence do not need to be revealed.

Also, there is no root admin in SMF.
[/quote]

Hello Bros.

You still have access to many other servers though, do you not? EDIT: That is to say you have access in a non-hosting capacity.

Also you don't need root admin, the both of us know that. Super Admin ~= root admin in this scenario. Which can be created by any FTP account, which you would probably have access to if you helped them set it up.

But lets take your word for it, you've never done anything to lose my trust, if what you say above is true, then how did you get the information used in the screenshots Roq posted?

Also are you denying that during that 2 week period you didn't use your access to spy on UPN?

Edited by Unknown Smurf

[/quote]

[img]http://www.maniacworld.com/stop-picking-on-britney.jpg[/img]

Leave bros alone!