Proof of Allegations

Monster

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1329197706' post='2919946']
Myth. This is an OOC forum. Not everybody here is trying to be hostile.
[/quote]

Maybe they need to try harder to not be?

Also, near the swingsets at recess. noon, sharp.

You'll have to forgive me if I'm not exactly put in a bad mood by this latest development. It'd be nice if you could explain why you and yours lied about this...
That would be great!

Edited by IYIyTh

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mandellav' timestamp='1329197735' post='2919947']
But it doesn't change the fact that this stuff is old and you directly benefited from this information at the time.
[/quote]

Actually, I'm not sure why you'd even actually spy for the information in that screen shot. It was pretty boring, and didn't seem like it was extremely beneficial to me.

Edited by Omniscient1

[quote name='Mandellav' timestamp='1329197735' post='2919947']
I never said "just as culpable." Just culpable. It saddens me that bros did this and his reputation will be irrevocably damaged over this. But to claim some kind of innocence because you are giving this to the world now seems like it is serving your anti-MK agenda. And you're doing a good job of it from what I can tell. But it doesn't change the fact that this stuff is old and you directly benefited from this information at the time.
[/quote]
If only this were pre-Karma, we could be rolling Roquentin for receiving intel.

look at the world you built mk...

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329197014' post='2919919']
Meh, whatever you have I'm not afraid. I don't know what you're referring to, but I hope it's good. I don't mean much as an individual. The ideas have been communicated.
[/quote]

Oh dear. You really are aloof!

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1329197706' post='2919946']
Myth. This is an OOC forum. Not everybody here is trying to be hostile. If you'd like to pick a fight I'll happily ignore you then and there, at the time of your choosing. But you're not really contributing anything here and I'm not particularly in the mood.
[/quote]

Agreed, despite disagreeing on everything else.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1329197948' post='2919950']
Actually, I'm not sure why you'd even actually spy for the information in that screen shot. It was pretty boring, and didn't seem like it was extremely beneficial to me.
[/quote]

Its the implication that they have access to private government sections of forums... I imagine there are more "interesting" ones which would probably be the "Hiroshima" roq refers to.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329197014' post='2919919']
Meh, whatever you have I'm not afraid. I don't know what you're referring to, but I hope it's good. I don't mean much as an individual. The ideas have been communicated.
[/quote]

Hey everybody, he's not afraid anymore!

[img]http://www.chud.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/home-alone.jpg[/img]

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1329198078' post='2919957']
I forgot to tell all of you that I am, in fact, Quinoa Rex and our nations are multis. Sorry guys, slipped my mind.
[/quote]

That would make MT...

[img]http://cngoons.com/board/Smileys/CN%20Emotes/staredog.001.gif[/img]

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1329198311' post='2919962']
I'll let him rub my helmet but I'm afraid he won't want to. After all, I deceived him.
[/quote]

What's really impressive is how you managed to conceal the truth after allegedly sleeping with him. Do you have a sister or someone else to stand in for you in situations like this?

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329196031' post='2919883']
I love how MK outright lied before for whatever reason and now they're downplaying.
[/quote]
I think the only MK people who 'outright lied' were those who had no idea.

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1329198964' post='2919976']
I think the only MK people who 'outright lied' were those who had no idea.
[/quote]

Nah man, the entirety of MK received that same PM. Don't you remember? We clearly all knew and were just struggling to cover it up.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1329199057' post='2919978']
Yes because when Bros said he never uses his root admin access he wasn't lying. He was just giving it to other people in MK to use...
[/quote]
I didn't read much of the blog or any other threads, I thought it was mostly our general members claiming we didn't. Hence why I said "I think". Just so I don't have to go searching, where did bros claim this?

Edited by Drai

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1329199133' post='2919982']
I didn't read much of the blog or any other threads, I thought it was mostly our general members claiming we didn't. Hence why I said "I think". Just so I don't have to go searching, where did bros claim this?
[/quote]

IRC... and I'm sure the alliances asked about it at the time the forum(s) were being set up.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1329199057' post='2919978']
Yes because when Bros said he never uses his root admin access he wasn't lying. He was just giving it to other people in MK to use...
[/quote]
There is no root admin for SMF.

Also, lol @ the accusation that bros was giving up his 'root admin to us.' That statement is contradicted by the 'evidence' supplied by Roq in the OP where he accuses bros of spying.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1329199496' post='2919989']
There is no root admin for SMF.

Also, lol @ the accusation that bros was giving up his 'root admin to us.' That statement is contradicted by the 'evidence' supplied by Roq in the OP where he accuses bros of spying.
[/quote]

You can use the FTP account.

And I misread [url=http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg163/scaled.php?server=163&filename=gameovert.png&res=medium]this[/url] screen shot; I thought that was lebubu posting the part where he says "I accessed it via a proxy," but it is him quoting bros.

Edited by Unknown Smurf

The only interesting or surprising piece of information in these screenshots is what a %*@#head liar bros turned out to be. He's was the only one with an above-average reputation in Doomhouse, as it is; turned out to be a facade.

Otherwise, they got caught spying on several alliances by a jilted-lover snitch. They spied (surprise!). They lied about it when accused (surprise!). Roquentin is still a weasily guy who was perfectly complicit with the behavior while it was going on and he was being consulted (surprise!). They did their best to assassinate Roq's character to mask their behavior and lies (surprise!). Now that they are presented with evidence, they are dismissing it as inconsequential (surprise!). And most importantly, not a single person or alliance can do a damn thing about it and that is primarily because of Roquentin's years of complicity.

Doesn't make bros any less of a *%$#head liar, though.

Um, people can do something about it: cancel on MK. I don't care what you think Krack. You're a relic of the past.

I've never been afraid. I would have held onto my nation if I ever was. Who lets a 100k ns delete if they care about stats?
I am one, yet many. Let us awaken.

By quinoa is tamerlane, it means they're the same rhetorically, because they both heaped the scorn on Umbrella while kissing up to TLR.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329200283' post='2919996']
Um, people can do something about it: cancel on MK. I don't care what you think Krack. You're a relic of the past.

I've never been afraid. I would have held onto my nation if I ever was. Who lets a 100k ns delete if they care about stats?
I am one, yet many. Let us awaken.
[/quote]

Who makes a big deal about leaving only to come back and pull this petty &#&%. A big steaming pile like yourself.