Proof of Allegations

Monster

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1329208362' post='2920088']
This is nothing more then an [b]elaborate[/b] smear campaign aimed at getting their allies to drop them. No decent ally would even consider a treaty cancellation based upon allegations made by a disenchanted source with an obvious anti-MK agenda.
[/quote]

I wouldn't call it [i]elaborate[/i]. It's quite simple - one guy posting screenshots as evidence of another guy spying.

The only thing [i]elaborate[/i] is the dancing around the allegations that the MK members did (prior to the screenshots) and the attempts at deflection by pretty much everybody (after the screenshots).

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329208448' post='2920090']Stewie, you guys ignored me, wrote me off as irrelevant. Trashed me as a nutjob whenever you could. Called mid-sized essays dissertations. Zoom was particularly vehement in asserting my insanity.
[/quote]

Roq, you ARE a nutjob. Your behaviour here shows it. What makes you think that 3 logs "claiming" that MK obtained intel shows anything.

You've been gone for 6 months, you're not relevant in the world of today, especially seeing that you are trying to bring back topics of discussion which people, quite frankly, just don't give a damn about anymore. All this baawwing is like a baby throwing his toy out of the pram because your former brothers in Umbrella ejected you from the alliance.

I pity you Roq.

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1329208138' post='2920084']
True, but again, "Log in via FTP" could mean, pretty much anything. I log in via FTP to dump some pictures to my website I log in via FTP to modify the forum layout. That could just have been taken out of context or Bros could have used the wrong word. Yes, that is unlikely, but I will say innocent until proven guilty
[/QUOTE]

Those ("Log in via FTP") weren't his exact words though, my bad. It was:

"This was posted in UPNs topic on their gov board about hte war, i'd advise againist clicking. [link to UPNs boards] I accessed it via a proxy. It's a parser. I have FTP access. want me to get the code"

then "Found... uhhh something on OBRs embassy on UPN boards. [posted message]"

Sounds pretty open and shut to me if that is what he said.

[quote]
Roq

I'm not cupping MK, I'm defending a fellow administrator of websites. Once someone challenges your honesty, well... That's just completely uncalled for. What you are doing is running a OOC smear campaign and writing libellious comments and slandering someone who used to be one of your closest allies is.. disgusting.

How far you have fallen Roquentin. I hope you like it down there..
[/quote]
To be fair they did attack Roq first...

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1329209076' post='2920101']
You've been gone for 6 months, [b]you're not relevant in the world of today,[/b] especially seeing that you are trying to bring back topics of discussion which people, quite frankly, just don't give a damn about anymore. All this baawwing is like a baby throwing his toy out of the pram because your former brothers in Umbrella ejected you from the alliance.
[/quote]

I'd have to disagree again. Hes probably the most relevant person in the "world" atm...

Edited by Unknown Smurf

I did say I have more. This was just because I didn't want to wait until Friday. People are still whining anyway. It hasn't really taken too much time out of my schedule. A good chunk of my posts were while I was on the BART.

lenin: and you're a dumb tool.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329208922' post='2920098']
I wasn't. That wasn't holding me back one bit. What do I have to lose really? If people want my head for my complicity, they can have it.
[/quote]
That's the thing. You don't have anything to lose and you have no credibility, and you're using that fact to sling feces at your former friends and allies. (All the while some is being blown back at you as is the case with these things).

Also I don't want your head. But I wouldn't trust you with any sensitive information given the evidence of (by your own accord) your questionable integrity in being complicit in these alleged slights and the fact that you've proven not to be trustworthy.

edit:
[quote]
Sparta doesn't really need me. I appreciate that they've given me this opportunity and will never forget it, but if I have to end up being a sacrifice, so be it. I laid down the instructions and that's all I need. I'm only special to a certain extent. [/quote]
Stop playing martyr. You're not a victim in any of this. You were a co-conspirator in whatever spying/intelligence gathering occured. There was no duress you were free to reject or denounce any information gathered via nefarious means (if your allegations are true) and you didn't.

Edited by Blacky

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1329209130' post='2920102']
Those ("Log in via FTP") weren't his exact words though, my bad. It was:

"This was posted in UPNs topic on their gov board about hte war, i'd advise againist clicking. [link to UPNs boards] I accessed it via a proxy. It's a parser. I have FTP access. want me to get the code"

then "Found... uhhh something on OBRs embassy on UPN boards. [posted message]"

Sounds pretty open and shut to me if that is what he said.
[/quote]
I think it's pretty clear he's talking about getting the code for [b]parser.php[/b] hosted on that domain (is that UPN forums domain?)

Doesn't sound anything like using FTP to sneak an account into forums.

[quote name='jraenar' timestamp='1329209328' post='2920109']
I think it's pretty clear he's talking about getting the code for [b]parser.php[/b] hosted on that domain (is that UPN forums domain?)

Doesn't sound anything like using FTP to sneak an account into forums.
[/quote]

What about the part that says "This was posted in UPNs topic on their gov board about the war"

EDIT: Its UPNs old domain, yes.

Edited by Unknown Smurf

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329209182' post='2920105']
I did say I have more. This was just because I didn't want to wait until Friday. People are still whining anyway. It hasn't really taken too much time out of my schedule. A good chunk of my posts were while I was on the BART.

lenin: and you're a dumb tool.
[/quote]

well that wasn't very nice :(

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329209377' post='2920111']
Wow, jraenar, MK's forums can be found at http://mushroom-kingdom.info

They hope to see your application soon.
[/quote]

jreaner, if that doesn't work out for you, you can always come "home" to the other half of your Athenian friends at TLR.

www.thelastremnants.com :P

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329208746' post='2920095']
I'm not. I wasn't around for the better part of last week. You refused to listen to me when I said my real life condition was improving.
[/quote]

That's because I don't believe you. Everything you say and do here is influenced by your vendetta against MK.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329209307' post='2920108']
Keep trying to deny my credibility.

Okay, seriously to the non-NG/MK/TLR, do you people really want guys like Jacapo, Jgoods, and 1337 running the show?
[/quote]
I don't want people like that running the show, but maybe you should calm down about what you know a bit. Even if they don't seem like your friends now, burning former friends might not be the best solution. It's natural they'll deny what you say, but what are you hoping to accomplish? Lebubu has always been pretty cool in my book regardless of where I'm standing with MK, so is this all worth it? Its not him who was turning on you. Either way good luck, you've always been a cool leader from when I've known you.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1329209807' post='2920118']
That's because I don't believe you. Everything you say and do here is influenced by your vendetta against MK.
[/quote]

Really, it seems at this point most of MK aren't even denying it any more. Just saying that Roq is just as guilty as they were because he was in on it too.

It's pretty much like he's betrayed the mafia at this point. Sure they were running a criminal empire, but that's not the problem. Spilling the secrets, that's the problem here.

But as always is the case in these situations, MK members/allies will crawl out of the wood work en masse to decry anything negative said about them.

I will say this, I've never gotten along with Roq all that much, but trying to say he's irrelevant is just ludicrous at this point. That's why his blog post lit up like the 4th of July and this one is steaming on for who knows how many pages.

I'm also not really sure how this is OOC as some are saying. It's in-game spying with in-game consequences and done in an exceptionally duplicitous manner by appearances.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329209471' post='2920114']
Newsflash: MK thinks NG is dumb and didn't really like all the predecessor alliances. "RIA but racist"
[/quote]
NG is viewed [i]very[/i] favourably within MK (both by the members and the government).

Edited by Blacky

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329209307' post='2920108']
Keep trying to deny my credibility.

Okay, seriously to the non-NG/MK/TLR, do you people really want guys like Jacapo, Jgoods, and 1337 running the show?
[/quote]
Uh J isn't government, hasn't been for a long time.

Also congrats on throwing your former allies under a bus to help feed your already over inflated ego. Mind you I can't say I blame you, if I had gone from president of Umbrella to the MoD of a spineless alliance like Sparta, I'd be pretty upset by the whole thing as well.

Edited by Stefano Palmieri