Proof of Allegations

Monster

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329209307' post='2920108']
Keep trying to deny my credibility.

Okay, seriously to the non-NG/MK/TLR, do you people really want guys like Jacapo, Jgoods, and 1337 running the show?
[/quote]
Jgoods ran the show at Athens for about 24 hours. Those were dark times.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329219770' post='2920165']
What condition? I'm happier than ever. This is the invincible summer. I'm not depressed anymore. My desire to end MK is my own. If others share it, please join me. lebubu wasn't bad as the others but he didn't rein in the triad of !@#$heads(Azaghul, Denial, and Banksy) with their lower tier of Tamerlane and Quinoa.
[/quote]
Is there anyone in MK you do like?

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329220246' post='2920172']
I hate TLR and they are worthless, arrogant pieces of !@#$.
[/quote]
oh boy

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1329226210' post='2920230']
Well, most folks know I'm being silly. My egotism is cheeky and fun, a running gag at this point, though I hate having to expressly recognize it as such here. I do try to recognize when I'm clearly in the wrong or have made a mistake, a capacity I've utilized in regards to the MK-UMB relationship (among others) on multiple occasions, as I'm sure you can remember. Showing even a little willingness to reconsider yourself goes a long way.
[/quote]
One time Ardus got drunk and wanted us all to recognize his political genius.

Instead we called him a tool and told him to shut up.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329237039' post='2920335']
Leet Guy: So does TOP really believe some words over actual actions? I don't think I've ever actually done anything to harm TOP other than siding with you to begin with. There's a mountain of evidence showing you wanted to kill TOP for no reason other than they were getting too big. You actually acted on it.[/quote]

I think we all know they acted on it, not us ;)

Why are you even trying? Do you think TOP is suddenly going to be like "hey, wait a minute, we DID hate MK 24 months ago." Hey VektorZero and Centurius, I hate to break this to you guys...but I really wanted to destroy TOP in 2009/ January 2010. Please don't drop us over this shocking revelation :(

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329237039' post='2920335']I'm not sure why you're denying that you spied on RoK. The NSO thing is just to prove that spying did occur at one instance. [/quote]

Because I didn't. You've only proven that you're a slimy !@#$.

Edited by Leet Guy

What the hell? The info was from someone who joined TOP who was in Umbrella before. Nizzle.

Oh here goes: the instance of using !@#$ from RoK's forums involved you showing Rampage never posted something on RoK's forums to prove that he himself leaked it.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1329206452' post='2920062']
Considering they needed help installing a forum which is basically uploading files via a FTP, no I don't think they would have noticed... especially considering that the mod is designed to be a "spy" mod.

Also note the fact that "Super Admin" is the name of that mod and that term was used by Bros' supporters on IRC... coincidence? I don't know.
[/quote]

It is pure coincidence.

Also, look at the compatibility on that mod. Not compatible on any SMF forum since 2009 (There were big differences between the different release candidates of SMF 2)

The only method I knew of before your search of the SMF Modification Site was the one posted on the Tips and Tricks board, which I set up for NpO, to make it so one of their members, I forget who, could not have their admin powers removed.

Don't you think that an alliance would've looked in the Package Manager to see if such a conspicuous mod was installed? You are grasping at straws now.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329190128' post='2919803']
Recently, I made a blog entry and was called out for not having proof. I had avoided logging into the Mushroom Kingdom's forums for quite some time and thought I'd have to go home to get evidence from my old laptop.

http://imageshack.us/g/163/gameovert.png/

I have it downloaded as an .htm, so if anyone wants to host it, be my guest.
[/quote]

might as well quote this and bring it back to everyone's minds as to what exactly this thread is about ;)

Roq, you aired dirty laundry, let it soak up in people's minds. the more you feed those trolls the less likely the original message will sink into the viewers...seriously. go out to the bar, buy yourself a nice drink, flirt with a few people, w/e. just step away from this thread for even an hour and then your thread will do as it was intended to do

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1329237879' post='2920353']
might as well quote this and bring it back to everyone's minds as to what exactly this thread is about ;)

Roq, you aired dirty laundry, let it soak up in people's minds. the more you feed those trolls the less likely the original message will sink into the viewers...seriously. go out to the bar, buy yourself a nice drink, flirt with a few people, w/e. just step away from this thread for even an hour and then your thread will do as it was intended to do
[/quote]

I can't do that when Leet Guy continues to outright lie. He had bros snoop RoK's database to show Rampage never posted something on RoK's forums. End of. I've called out every spineless member of DH gov. They don't have the balls to show up.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329237554' post='2920342']
Hm, yes, I was unsettled by the MK-TOP dynamic and it lead me to dislike TOP. I didn't think highly of TOP jumping into MK's warm embrace after getting charged so many reps and after all the !@#$talk before the war. I was paranoid of TOP during their terms because I was getting info that they wanted to come after us at some point. The only TOP I dislike is TOP via the MK prism. Did I not make this clear to you? I always knew an MK-TOP treaty would end badly for me and it did.
[/quote]
Is this in response to my question from your other thread? I'm not really sure who you are addressing.

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1329237836' post='2920348']
I think we all know they acted on it, not us ;)

Why are you even trying? Do you think TOP is suddenly going to be like "hey, wait a minute, we DID hate MK 24 months ago." Hey VektorZero and Centurius, I hate to break this to you guys...but I really wanted to destroy TOP in 2009/ January 2010. Please don't drop us over this shocking revelation :(

Because I didn't. You've only proven that you're a slimy !@#$.
[/quote]

Hey wait a minute, we did hate you 24 months ago. Cancellation incoming. But no serious, that entire TOP-CnG thing was expected for months. We got over it already.

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1329238036' post='2920355']
Is this in response to my question from your other thread? I'm not really sure who you are addressing.
[/quote]

Sorry, this is in response to Leet's post where he said TOP is aware of the mountain of evidence that I hate them and am out to get them.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329237843' post='2920349']
Oh here goes: the instance of using !@#$ from RoK's forums involved you showing Rampage never posted something on RoK's forums to prove that he himself leaked it.
[/quote]

hahahahahaha [b]what[/b]

We "caught" Rampage - or someone - leaking !@#$ because the logs that were leaked were never posted to their entirety on [i]our[/i] boards (or the other alliances that were involved in that room that leaked, I know there were a few others). I use caught in quotations because we just assumed it was them, because it certainly never made it to !@#$%* from our side.

e: wow i cannot believe that is filtered, its a place where pasted things show up

Edited by Leet Guy

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329237963' post='2920354']
I can't do that when Leet Guy continues to outright lie. He had bros snoop RoK's database to show Rampage never posted something on RoK's forums. End of. I've called out every spineless member of DH gov. They don't have the balls to show up.
[/quote]

anything to cover up the actual damage that you caused will happen

hell i wouldnt be surprised if they're trying to find someone in your range to spy you for !@#$% and giggles, or even plan an IRC channel raid, either way you are helping them achieve what they want and that is discrediting you and making this thread downplayed.

take it to PM..take it to query, i don't care but again, step away from this thread...

though i will suggest going out and having a drink again :P..that slurpee comment a bit back made me really want one :awesome:

No, that's not what you said. I'm aware none of DH gov wants to come forward, so it's too bad. Please go die already.

Lurunin: what will discredit me is if people don't follow through on the evidence. It looks like TOP is sitting pretty with MK as of now. I don't know about the rest.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329237963' post='2920354']
[/quote]
Did you completely miss the part where 1337guy is saying that your screenshots are from 10 months before the instance you are accusing him of spying in? He wasn't Prince at that time, why would a Lord be ordering bros to do those things?

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1329238310' post='2920363']
Did you completely miss the part where 1337guy is saying that your screenshots are from 10 months before the instance you are accusing him of spying in? He wasn't Prince at that time, why would a Lord be ordering bros to do those things?
[/quote]

The RoK thing was during Legion-Tetris. It's an instance of him doing it as Prince. I didn't screen it since I didn't actually plan on going nuclear on MK at the time when I had access. If anyone in DH gov has balls, please come forward.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329238092' post='2920357']
Sorry, this is in response to Leet's post where he said TOP is aware of the mountain of evidence that I hate them and am out to get them.
[/quote]
No worries, I asked you a question on the same subject in your other thread. Don't forget to look at it! I know your busy at the moment though. :P

See, at this point, any of them not in MK could have outright denied the charge. I guess we'll have to see what I have in store for Nagasaki if people don't want to listen still. I'd rather not have to do it.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329238429' post='2920366']
The RoK thing was during Legion-Tetris. It's an instance of him doing it as Prince. I didn't screen it since I didn't actually plan on going nuclear on MK at the time when I had access. If anyone in DH gov has balls, please come forward.
[/quote]

There's only one topic from that period, discussing a certain World Police task force. I literally have no idea what you're going on about.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329237554' post='2920342']
Hm, yes, I was unsettled by the MK-TOP dynamic and it lead me to dislike TOP. I didn't think highly of TOP jumping into MK's warm embrace after getting charged so many reps and after all the !@#$talk before the war. I was paranoid of TOP during their terms because I was getting info that they wanted to come after us at some point. The only TOP I dislike is TOP via the MK prism. Did I not make this clear to you? I always knew an MK-TOP treaty would end badly for me and it did.
[/quote]

So... let me get this straight. At the time. You really liked TOP, and you were really close to MK, and you knew that those 2 coming together would be bad for you. Am I missing something here?

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329238303' post='2920362']
No, that's not what you said. I'm aware none of DH gov wants to come forward, so it's too bad. Please go die already.

Lurunin: what will discredit me is if people don't follow through on the evidence. It looks like TOP is sitting pretty with MK as of now. I don't know about the rest.
[/quote]

Really? "Please go die"... wow. I mean... WOW.

By DH gov, do you mean Domisi, Sardonic and teh1337guy?

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1329238754' post='2920371']
So... let me get this straight. At the time. You really liked TOP, and you were really close to MK, and you knew that those 2 coming together would be bad for you. Am I missing something here?
[/quote]

It was a toxic mix. Like chocolate and bacon. Find a better analogy if you can.

I meant IC Stewie. I've been to hell and back in both instances. I think Grub said it once, but I've been knocked down and I got up and I got knocked down again and I'm up now.

I mean the people who had Doomworld high gov access at the time.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329238792' post='2920373']
It was a toxic mix. Like chocolate and bacon. Find a better analogy if you can.
[/quote]

Chocolate and bacon is not toxic at all. Anyone with any modicum of cooking knowledge knows that chocolate is great with anything salty.