Proof of Allegations

Monster

yeah sure you aren't. i'm not having a go at you for it or anything (you should know from our conversations anyway but just making sure), i just can seriously tell that you are nowhere near out of the woods yet. please seek treatment.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Voytek' timestamp='1329219290' post='2920163']
with roq there is no difference. no i am not kidding, the people taking advantage of his current condition and egging him on because he is attacking the side of cn they don't like are the real pieces of !@#$ here
[/quote]
I wouldn't be surprised if its you guys insinuating there is something wrong with him that's egging him on more than anything else.

1) The critical faculties of so many people are utterly childlike. Think about the message that's being disseminated in the OP in a little deeper terms than just the words on the page. This is a political game, even if it is far crueller and less forgiving than before, so treat it as such.

2) Passive aggressive efforts to slate our friends in TLR are laughable. jgoods is worthless garbage, but he's [i]our[/i] worthless piece of garbage, thank you very much.

It really is. They've been doing it as much as possible for months to discredit me when they knew I was sitting on this. Such morons.

edit: Lazlo: I hate TLR and they are worthless, arrogant pieces of !@#$.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329220117' post='2920169']
Seriously, what the hell? I spent the last two weekends on the streets helping homeless people. I didn't want to get into that, but $%&@ off.
[/quote]
that owns, and it is a good sign but come on. depression takes a lot longer than that to truly beat

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1329220188' post='2920170']
I wouldn't be surprised if its you guys insinuating there is something wrong with him that's egging him on more than anything else.
[/quote]
you are dirt.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329220246' post='2920172']It really is. They've been doing it as much as possible for months to discredit me when they knew I was sitting on this. Such morons.[/quote]
i don't know about any of this stuff that you've got and given that this is an ooc thread i'm certainly not trying to discredit you for some kind of ingame advantage. believe me, don't believe me, whatever.

Edited by Voytek

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329220117' post='2920169']
Seriously, what the hell? I spent the last two weekends on the streets helping homeless people. I didn't want to get into that, but $%&@ off.
[/quote]

People that suffer from an illness can still help homeless people. It doesn't mean you yourself don't need help. I think most of us had episodes in our CN life in which we weren't 100% ourselves. I'm not going to state that you aren't 100% yourself but you seem unstable emotionally.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329220565' post='2920176']
I'm fine. Just three things: I kind of really dislike you, I want MK to pay, and I hate TLR as well. That is all.
[/quote]

That's fine. I dislike you IC, but I pity you OOC. I wish you the best to sort your life out.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329220565' post='2920176']I'm fine.[/quote]
you're not but whatever. nobody can help you if you don't want to be helped and i can sense more outstanding inversions of reality incoming from the peanut gallery with regards to who is exploiting whom

The fact that MK lauds them as these awesome guys given their transgressions and outright incompetence against the Legion when they heaped so much scorn on me and Umbrella is just the icing on the cake.

[quote name='jerdge' timestamp='1329218918' post='2920162']
Unrestricted RW FTP level access means that one reads/writes the files, pretty much doing and accessing anything and everything. This doesn't mean that bros did or didn't spy, just that the "he couldn't have done it with FTP access" defence is flat out stupid.[/quote]

it depends on the setup, I would assume. One could have an FTP account without having unrestricted FTP access.

for example, using the shared hosting that the MK (and LUEnited Nations) boards used to be hosted on, the databases couldn't be accessed from an FTP account at all.

If the peanut gallery is willing to follow through militarily, please come. MK is a joke and still !@#$%*es about damage. They are a paper tiger.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1329220188' post='2920170']
[/quote]

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329220246' post='2920172']
It really is. They've been doing it as much as possible for months to discredit me when they knew I was sitting on this. Such morons.
[/quote]

[quote name='Voytek' timestamp='1329220872' post='2920181']
you're not but whatever. nobody can help you if you don't want to be helped and i can sense more outstanding inversions of reality incoming from the peanut gallery with regards to who is exploiting whom
[/quote]
He just said himself that I was correct and it is you guys insinuating there is something wrong with him egging him on, yet you guys keep doing it. Maybe you're doing it on purpose? It doesn't change what he said in the OP regardless of what you try making him out to be.

Well, I cant say what was or was not done here. But you can spy on a forum with just ftp access.
With ftp i can find you DB connect info file,
refrence to it im my DB dump script,
load the script via ftp,
access my page i just uploaded,
collect DB dump, delete my page.
Then i can load the dump into my own DB run it on a private server,
create high level account,
and have fun searching through my forum clone.

Time is the only constraint i see. If i knew the DB structures to target for intel, i could limit the dump to those areas.

*Note* Im not really good at coding nor hacking - these are the actual steps i use when working with my live web apps.

Like I said, give me your Invictas, Echelons, whoever and we can destroy them. You just have to want to do it. I believe anyone can be competent military if they want to be.\

My ideology since we need a new one is fundamentally egalitarian.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1329221595' post='2920187']
He just said himself that I was correct and it is you guys insinuating there is something wrong with him egging him on, yet you guys keep doing it. Maybe you're doing it on purpose?
[/quote]
what are these words

Not too surprising, but it's defiantly fun that you posted it. However I only made it to page three before I got tired standard stances everyone took.

What I do find interesting is between this thread, that AGW/Sparta thread, and the other NG tech raid on AGW thread...tensions seem high, it is almost like we are on the brink of war again

On a more serious non-game-related note, I hope everyone who has had an account on any of the affected forums either used a unique password for those forums or has changed it on every other account anywhere it was used.

Now that there is evidence that Bros is not trustworthy, to assume that forum spying is where his untrustworthiness ends is a bad practice. Without knowledge of exactly what he's done or any potential changes/hooks he's added to the SMF installations he setup it's entirely possible he has an unhashed record of every single password on those sites.

[quote name='Voytek' timestamp='1329219290' post='2920163'][quote name='jerdge' timestamp='1329218918' post='2920162']Did Roq do this to go against lebubu? By the way, I am here assuming that you're talking of a Real Life friendship, which brings me to ask: are Roq's motives IC or "Real"?[/quote]
with roq there is no difference. no i am not kidding, the people taking advantage of his current condition and egging him on because he is attacking the side of cn they don't like are the real pieces of !@#$ here[/quote]
I am sorry but I don't see how your reply could make sense. Whatever condition he may or not be in, his alleged hostility can be grounded either in RL (let's say, for example, an anti-MK stance for some RL offence he attributes to them) or in the game play (CN politics etc.) There's nothing that can fit in both categories, as the very definition of "IC" entails that you're talking of make believe.
You could argue that Roq would be moving from a RL issue that he dressed as or anyway turned into IC stuff, but that wouldn't make it any less "RL" (you could just conclude that he's confused about the two). Or you could argue that he is unable to distinguish the two realms; in that case I have to tell you that the disease you alluded to can't have anything to do with it, and anyway again it would be just him being confused. My wording wasn't really very clear, anyway: my fault.

Roq also already answered. He [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=109109&view=findpost&p=2920165"]said[/url] that he hasn't really anything against lebubu. He also [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=109109&view=findpost&p=2920165"]said[/url] that he wants to "end MK", with a general tone that makes me think that this is an IC/CN politics driven grudge.
The scope of my initial question was rather narrow: I just wanted to understand if [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=109109&view=findpost&p=2919817"]Sardonic's remark[/url] about Roq and lebubu being friends could have anything to do with this situation. I guess I can conclude that Roq's choices about his gameplay shouldn't be considered an offence against his (assumed, RL) friendship with lebubu - at least if lebubu can keep his RL emotions separated from in-game entities.

[quote name='kamichi' timestamp='1329221095' post='2920183']it depends on the setup, I would assume. One could have an FTP account without having unrestricted FTP access.

for example, using the shared hosting that the MK (and LUEnited Nations) boards used to be hosted on, the databases couldn't be accessed from an FTP account at all.[/quote]
The assumption is of course that the FTP access we're talking of is not restricted (as you'd expect someone getting all the stuff up and running would have), hence why I wrote "unrestricted".

Also, from the other thread:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=109067&view=findpost&p=2918258

[quote]
Want to know the full story behind the peace moding? Sparta had allies to call in. AO to name one. They were ready and willing. None were. As I alluded to earlier in this thread, SilentSpectre has been going through a lot in another world and milcom in general was inactive. It won't be happening again, but one of the plans was to hit GATO. Then PF attacked. Sparta maintained the option to call in another alliance that I won't name.
[/quote]

The plan was to hit us? That's brilliant, especially considering that myself and letub were honouring a gentlemen's agreement, where possible and within good reason, that came with the fact our alliances were talking seriously before the war. Was that plan a particularly petty attempt to get back at ODN? Even if they didn't put that level of thought into it (which would make a lot of sense, considering how XX played their cards this war) the whole affair demonstrates to me that Sparta is a snake. We could have easily displayed the same level of absolute two-faced lack of conviction, and hit you on the several times it was mooted that we just lay into you the moment you stepped into the ring. What a disgusting reveal of true character.

I don't have any OOC attachment to you personally unlike a lot of MK posters, so I'll say it how it is; your information may well be sensational in content, but it's old as hell, and is part of a wider effort to salvage Sparta's shattered ability to raise a coalition by dragging anyone and everyone else through the mud. It's red meat for those who're easily spooked or shocked. People are inferring pretty much whatever they like on the vagueness of it all, while ignoring the profit you're making from it at the cost of some friendships.

Edited by Laslo Kenez