Proof of Allegations

Monster

[quote name='EViL0nE' timestamp='1329222844' post='2920192']
On a more serious non-game-related note, I hope everyone who has had an account on any of the affected forums either used a unique password for those forums or has changed it on every other account anywhere it was used.

Now that there is evidence that Bros is not trustworthy, to assume that forum spying is where his untrustworthiness ends is a bad practice. Without knowledge of exactly what he's done or any potential changes/hooks he's added to the SMF installations he setup it's entirely possible he has an unhashed record of every single password on those sites.
[/quote]

Haven't there been numerous lessons taught to numerous people regarding running your mouth about things you don't know anything about?

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329223225' post='2920194']
Sorry Tyga, but Roqism is in now.(Not a jab, or anything, I'm over our past issues if you are)
[/quote]

Real talk: Roq, your messiah complex is getting more and more troubling, just so you know. IC it'd be a little different, but this is an OOC forum so no manufactured political intrigue necessary. I'm not sure whether or not it's an act. If it is, feel free to drop it anytime. If it's not I genuinely think you need to seek psychiatric help.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're the same person in terms of positions I had to deal with. Both were unfair d-bags about !@#$.

I love how Ardus has run his mouth for months and I get !@#$ on for egotistical !@#$ lol

Edited by Roquentin

[quote ]
ame='Quinoa Rex' timestamp='1329224394' post='2920199']
Haven't there been numerous lessons taught to numerous people regarding running your mouth about things you don't know anything about?

Real talk: Roq, your messiah complex is getting more and more troubling, just so you know. IC it'd be a little different, but this is an OOC forum so no manufactured political intrigue necessary. I'm not sure whether or not it's an act. If it is, feel free to drop it anytime. If it's not I genuinely think you need to seek psychiatric help.[/quote]

Who knew that in RL the Mushroom Kingdom have actual Psychiatrists?

Edited by Yggdrazil

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329224731' post='2920209']
They're the same person in terms of positions I had to deal with. Both were unfair d-bags about !@#$.

I love how Ardus has run his mouth for months and I get !@#$ on for egotistical !@#$ lol
[/quote]
Well, most folks know I'm being silly. My egotism is cheeky and fun, a running gag at this point, though I hate having to expressly recognize it as such here. I do try to recognize when I'm clearly in the wrong or have made a mistake, a capacity I've utilized in regards to the MK-UMB relationship (among others) on multiple occasions, as I'm sure you can remember. Showing even a little willingness to reconsider yourself goes a long way.

[quote name='Quinoa Rex' timestamp='1329224394' post='2920199']
[/quote]
Yes, there has.
It seems you would've taken note by now.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329226751' post='2920242']
Your successor was too egotistical and made a point of messing with me as well.
[/quote]
MK has messed with everybody at one point or another. You're not particularly special on that subject.

We did, however, have legitimate grievances with you, ones that you never would own up to. Whereas there are a couple of walls of text on your boards where I stop, recognize that MK has committed a wrong, and apologize (and at least one more that simply lays out our logical processes), you never once in our relationship stopped to recognize that you yourself had erred. Whatever your frustrations with us, you must realize that similar resentment existed in turn among some in MK gov't.

I'd like to think that all of this, your conduct and candor, is simply because you wish to reestablish a clear good/evil dichotomy in CN. MK's already more or less in the villain position and CN needs a hero to rally around. A doctrine. A flagship. I'd like to think that, but I don't honestly believe it to be the case. Instead you've taken very personally disagreements that never should have been taken personally. And now we're here. You've got two threads up and, according to forum records, some 62 posts so far today (#2 is 22). That's not toying with IC mechanics. That's... something else, I'm not sure what. Even at my best I've never managed 62 posts in a day.

You were all but God-King of Umbrella, it's Archon, leader of not only CN's most statistically terrifying alliance but it's most powerful bloc. You played a solid role in building that alliance into the monster it is today, alongside many other very talented individuals. You stuck by MK and MK stuck by you, even when we got to where we couldn't stand to speak to one another. That is a legacy your present manner tarnishes. I'd beseech you to stop.

I'd like to stick around and await your response, especially since I'm sick and would prefer to lay around with the laptop all day, but I must depart for class.

No, you didn't. They were exaggerated at best and slanderous at worst. I tried to be conciliatory multiple times. Most were talked through during the war and were hardly as awful as you made them out to be, like with the TOP thing that keeps being brought out. Janax knows the actual circumstances behind the war and the people on the AZTEC front know what we did. Luka can even vouch Umbrella got in the way of the peace to secure a counterless as possible entry for TOP. I pleaded with lebubu when I saw MK gov was starting to turn and you guys did nothing to rein them in, so they used me as a pinata when they could get away with it. My alliance chose not to defend me and suck up to you instead.

Making posts is easy for me. I'm not sure why people think it's some sign of addiction or whatnot, when it's just me when I slept a lot the previous day. I never knew forum posting was so hard.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329228601' post='2920263']
No, you didn't. They were exaggerated at best and slanderous at worst. I tried to be conciliatory multiple times. Most were talked through during the war and were hardly as awful as you made them out to be, like with the TOP thing that keeps being brought out. Janax knows the actual circumstances behind the war and the people on the AZTEC front know what we did. Luka can even vouch Umbrella got in the way of the peace to secure a counterless as possible entry for TOP. I pleaded with lebubu when I saw MK gov was starting to turn and you guys did nothing to rein them in, so they used me as a pinata when they could get away with it. My alliance chose not to defend me and suck up to you instead.

Making posts is easy for me. I'm not sure why people think it's some sign of addiction or whatnot, when it's just me when I slept a lot the previous day. I never knew forum posting was so hard.
[/quote]
Sometimes its quality over quantity with posts, you've made your point. You don't need to respond to everything.

That's the problem, you don't try to reconcile with people you wronged. You try to push the blame on something or someone else and wash your hands of that situation.

You and Umbrella ran by you didn't do everything perfect as you might have though/think. You aren't the saint as you try to appear. As long as you don't accept that I don't think you will just piss people off, especially with the !@#$ you are pulling now.

But by all means, isolate yourself and Sparta. If that is what you think is necessary in order to go on with your life.

Edited by kriekfreak

I don't think I'll isolate anything. I owned up to freaking out with a paranoid rant about TOP. I did try to reconcile. I didn't try to wash my hands of anything. I won't take blame when it wasn't due. I think our FOK treaty will still go through unless Uncle Harry hates me now.

I never said it was perfect.

Another issue that got in the way was the democratic aspect of the alliance. It limited me on multiple occasions and resulted in Umbrella pulling a lot of !@#$%* stuff recently.

In addition, I want to make it very clear, my range of actual hated people is very limited, but if people want to push my buttons, I'll respond rhetorically, but it needs to be understood that it's just those three things I mentioned before.

Edited by Roquentin

Wait, our forums were spied? Thank christ for our general inactivity.

Vol Navy summed it up nicely:

[quote]Really, it seems at this point most of MK aren't even denying it any more. Just saying that Roq is just as guilty as they were because he was in on it too.

It's pretty much like he's betrayed the mafia at this point. Sure they were running a criminal empire, but that's not the problem. Spilling the secrets, that's the problem here. [/quote]

[quote name='Krack' timestamp='1329215102' post='2920141']
Are you saying it never happened? Let's get the rest of the gang in here, so we're all on record ... Feanor? President Obama?
[/quote]
I have no idea what you are talking about. However, I welcome you to post whatever you have on the OWF.

Edit: Infact, I double dog dare you.

Edited by Feanor Noldorin

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1329210396' post='2920120']
Really, it seems at this point most of MK aren't even denying it any more. Just saying that Roq is just as guilty as they were because he was in on it too.
It's pretty much like he's betrayed the mafia at this point. Sure they were running a criminal empire, but that's not the problem. Spilling the secrets, that's the problem here.
But as always is the case in these situations, MK members/allies will crawl out of the wood work en masse to decry anything negative said about them.
I will say this, I've never gotten along with Roq all that much, but trying to say he's irrelevant is just ludicrous at this point. That's why his blog post lit up like the 4th of July and this one is steaming on for who knows how many pages.
I'm also not really sure how this is OOC as some are saying. It's in-game spying with in-game consequences and done in an exceptionally duplicitous manner by appearances.
[/quote]

QFT

From what I learned chatting around this is basically the opinnion of many people from different spheres that are just too lazy to post here.

Edited by King Louis the II