• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329206766' post='2920065']
1. NoR cancellation
2. Heptagon Vote to cancel
3. ODN senate vote to cancel or whatever procedure they need to do
4. Umbrella withdrawal from Doomhouse. I don't understand why they're allied to people like Tamerlane and Quinoa. It just shouldn't be the case.
[/quote]
Considering the amount of !@#$ you've heaped on [i]us[/i] for even being [i]allied[/i] to NoR and TOP (especially TOP with your complete paranoia over them) the irony of you dictating what they should do is hilarious. And your constant threats of blackmail to your old alliance. You're absolute scum right now.

Go $%&@ yourself.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1329207269' post='2920074']
Considering the amount of !@#$ you've heaped on [i]us[/i] for even being [i]allied[/i] to NoR and TOP (especially TOP with your complete paranoia over them) the irony of you dictating what they should do is hilarious. And your constant threats of blackmail to your old alliance. You're absolute scum right now.

Go $%&@ yourself.
[/quote]

I wanted to ally NoR tbh. 1337 can vouch for that. Hell, Umbrella members know I've always defended NoR against nazi accusations. If I had had autocratic control, I'd have allied them if they were willing. I already discussed my actual opinions on TOP in the blog. No, you go $%&@ yourself and your alliance is absolute scum. Go to Hell. The thing is, they've been really bad, so it was necessary.

Edited by Roquentin

Also Banksy, I went to great lengths for Umbrella, giving unparalleled dedication, and they keep you around instead when you treated them like !@#$. Remus Lupin sure liked to trash them, neh? Seriously, you shouldn't be talking.

See you even said who you were on cntel. Holy !@#$.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329207345' post='2920075']
snip
[/quote]
Irrespective of the allegations made in this thread.
The hypocrisy of you calling anybody scum is too ridiculous to overlook. By your own logic you are even worse scum.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329207999' post='2920082']
Blacky, deflection sure is fun, isn't it?
[/quote]
It's not deflection though. You're calling somebody scum for something that allegedly happened and you were complicit in.
What does that make you?

Edited by Blacky

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1329206940' post='2920067']
Serious question, why would he need database access? As stated above he could use the FTP access to set the admin#1 (root admin, main admin, whatever you wanna call it) account, log into that admin account via the forums, create himself a ghost account that can see everything, and then use the FTP access to change it back so noone would know he changed the admin#1 account. [/quote]

Most websites don't host their passwords or anything like that in plaintext or anything editable via just FTP unless they are total tools. All passwords are encrypted via the forums themselves to that if the database is hacked the passwords aren't leaked. Yes this encryption can be broken over time, and in the past forum encryption has been broken. But doing so is an illegal action without the owners permission.

[quote]
Key word: Most. Considering the dates on the post, the information Roq posted would have only been known by highier govt. at the time. Also in the screenshots Bros states that he used the FTP access so he didn't do what "people like Crymson" do all the time.[/quote]

True, but again, "Log in via FTP" could mean, pretty much anything. I log in via FTP to dump some pictures to my website I log in via FTP to modify the forum layout. That could just have been taken out of context or Bros could have used the wrong word. Yes, that is unlikely, but I will say innocent until proven guilty

[quote]There could be others like it. I don't know, that was the first hit when I searched, I didn't look into it. The point is that those types of mods exist and its not difficult to employ on an alliances forums as Banksy implied it was.
[/quote]

Yes, many mods exist like that, but they show up as installed modules on a forum. So unless those alliances can see a module installed on their forum, I doubt it exists.

Roq

I'm not cupping MK, I'm defending a fellow administrator of websites. Once someone challenges your honesty, well... That's just completely uncalled for. What you are doing is running a OOC smear campaign and writing libellious comments and slandering someone who used to be one of your closest allies is.. disgusting.

How far you have fallen Roquentin. I hope you like it down there..

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329208271' post='2920086']
You are the ones who crapped on me like you were some sort of bald eagles up top. Who do you think you are?
[/quote]

How have I crapped on you Roq? I only became High Gov towards the end of your tenure at Umbrella, before that I was in a micro and then in PC gov for all of a month before we merged with iFOK.

Put the shovel down. You're going to hit Australia at this rate...

Ah yes, even though it's all real and they lied through their teeth when they thought there was no proof. I wasn't going to bring up cancellation. I thought people would arrive at it on their own terms, but Krack seemed disenchanted with the prospects of MK coming down from their time at the top crapping on everyone they can.

Stewie, you guys ignored me, wrote me off as irrelevant. Trashed me as a nutjob whenever you could. Called mid-sized essays dissertations. Zoom was particularly vehement in asserting my insanity.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329207626' post='2920077']
Pretty much. They're worthless scumbags so trying to torch me is their strategy.
[/quote]

Wait, so you're posting a private PM exchange that we both used and benefited from at the time and are calling us worthless scumbags? As I've said on your blog, I'm sure that all your former allies and friends must be ecstatic right now.

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1329208392' post='2920089']
Put the shovel down. You're going to hit Australia at this rate...
[/quote]

[img]http://files.sharenator.com/kelso_burn_An_awkward_moment-s284x129-138155-580.gif[/img]

Nevermind, that burn is my new handwarmer.

[quote name='lebubu' timestamp='1329208498' post='2920091']
Wait, so you're posting a private PM exchange that we both used and benefited from at the time and are calling us worthless scumbags? As I've said on your blog, I'm sure that all your former allies and friends must be ecstatic right now.
[/quote]

I don't really care, and I shielded you for long enough. I tried to get people to simply switch off bros' forum hosting, but for some reason you guys liked to push my buttons.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1329208708' post='2920094']
You're obsessed, Roq.
[/quote]

I'm not. I wasn't around for the better part of last week. You refused to listen to me when I said my real life condition was improving.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329208549' post='2920093']
I don't really care, and I shielded you for long enough. I tried to get people to simply switch off bros' forum hosting, but for some reason you guys liked to push my buttons.
[/quote]
We've come full circle?

You were shielding yourself because you were complicit in what you've alleged. Also we've already went over this bros isn't [i]hosting[/i] the forums. He had access and did forum work for them.

Also as far as pushing buttons is concerned you're sinking your own ship here. I get it you want to bring everybody who considered you friends down with you, like a jealous ex-husband. You're caustic right now, personally I wouldn't touch you with a 40-foot pole, due to the fact that you're slinging feces at everybody who considered you a friend. Why would anybody in their right mind take you as a friend?

Edited by Blacky

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329208549' post='2920093']
[/quote]

Shielded? I don't give the smallest !@#$ about checkmate.png man, you need to chill out. You're torching whatever is left of your old self and it's a damn shame. Carry on, I guess.

[quote name='Blacky' timestamp='1329208860' post='2920096']
We've come full circle?

You were shielding yourself because you were complicit in what you've alleged. Also we've already went over this bros' isn't [i]hosting[/i] the forums. He had access and did forum work for them.

Also as far as pushing buttons is concerned you're sinking your own ship here. I get it you want to bring everybody who considered you friends down with you, like a jealous ex-husband. You're caustic right now, personally I wouldn't touch you with a 40-foot pole right now, due to the fact that you're slinging feces at everybody who considered you a friend. Why would anybody in their right mind take you as a friend?
[/quote]

I wasn't. That wasn't holding me back one bit. What do I have to lose really? If people want my head for my complicity, they can have it.

Sparta doesn't really need me. I appreciate that they've given me this opportunity and will never forget it, but if I have to end up being a sacrifice, so be it. I laid down the instructions and that's all I need. I'm only special to a certain extent.

Edited by Roquentin