Proof of Allegations

Monster

[quote name='Seerow' timestamp='1329195382' post='2919868']
Yes, yes you are.

Though seeing Roq adapt it to an IC metaphor would be interesting. (and by interesting I mean pretty stupid, but in a almost funny way) "This is a nuke dropped by me. The next one is going to be a nuke dropped by Hime Themis"
[/quote]
I can see that latter nuke being right unpleasant.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Blacky' timestamp='1329195585' post='2919872']
Even if what the screenshots purport are real it would only make Roq guilty of hypocrisy and also make him complicit in the actions.
I'm not sure he thought this through.
[/quote]

Except he did actually bring the information out. So I think you'd have to cut him some slack. Kind of similar to how criminals will provide information in exchange for a immunity.

(in b4 snitches get stitches or something like that)

[quote name='Quinoa Rex' timestamp='1329195589' post='2919873']
Throwing two pair and insisting that it's a royal flush is only having your hand forced when someone calls your bluff, and just makes you look silly.
[/quote]

All he needed was a pair though. Y'all were bluffing on the "No it never ever happened," nonsense. Nothing silly about winning a hand, or two.

Royal flush or two pair, either beats what y'all played.

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1329195743' post='2919876']
Except he did actually bring the information out. So I think you'd have to cut him some slack. Kind of similar to how criminals will provide information in exchange for a immunity.[/quote]

Yeah well, snitches get...

[quote](in b4 snitches get stitches or something like that)[/quote]

Damn.

I'm going to cut him some slack, but not by the logic you're posing.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1329195585' post='2919871']
It's better than the Nausea references. I've never read the book and so every time I read one of Roq's threads, I feel like I'm missing half the information he's trying to present. The extremely intellectual words make me go WTF! too.
[/quote]
Don't worry, the 'intellectual' words are usually strung together into incomprehensible rants and tangential stories about how someone in 2008 should have listened to Roq's sage advice on a matter no one cares about. You're not missing much.

[quote name='Denial' timestamp='1329196081' post='2919885']
Don't worry, the 'intellectual' words are usually strung together into incomprehensible rants and tangential stories about how someone in 2008 should have listened to Roq's sage advice on a matter no one cares about. You're not missing much.
[/quote]

Don't forget the conversations with himself.

Except they were always directed at someone. I love the tough talk from the guy who ran from OBR.

"I'm only badass if someone is asscovering for me"(PC in the Summer thing, PC in DF-NEW) zoom, eternity

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329196148' post='2919888']
Yes, instead, they can listen to your sage advice when you don't know what you're talking about any point. Maybe a time machine to 2006 can help us out with you.
[/quote]
good counter imo

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1329196255' post='2919892']
Yeah, guys, for some reason "Roq is equally guilty," probably won't cut it here. I just have a feeling. I don't know.
[/quote]

I opened your last posts in your profile. Myth mah pal, you seem like a chihuahua parking on Roq's lap [i]What he said, what he said[/i]. I'm making a plea, please for once post something on your own.

[quote name='alyster' timestamp='1329196454' post='2919897']
I opened your last posts in your profile. Myth mah pal, you seem like a chihuahua parking on Roq's lap [i]What he said, what he said[/i]. I'm making a plea, please for once post something on your own.
[/quote]

Wait I'm your pal now? Holy !@#$. More revelations at Eleven.

I'm not parroting anyone. Really not a characteristic I have. How about you address those posts about how the 180 y'all just did? Or would you rather turn the attention away from that for a moment more?

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1329196689' post='2919903']
Wait I'm your pal now? Holy !@#$. More revelations at Eleven.

I'm not parroting anyone. Really not a characteristic I have. How about you address those posts about how the 180 y'all just did? Or would you rather turn the attention away from that for a moment more?
[/quote]

You may want to change your avatar. The parrot avatar probably has a lot to do with making you seem like you're parroting.