Proof of Allegations

Monster

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329246677' post='2920471']
That's fine. If I have to play it like this instead, Nagasaki, here we come. It's not really about following me, it's about breaking off the chains of an old system. There's so much whining about stagnant politics and when I offer to shake things up, you cry foul. I don't remember half the people behind Karma being totally clean. It's an idiotic, unreasonable expectation.
[/quote]

If you're a narcissist and you know it, clap you hands!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329247791' post='2920490']
The reasons should be obvious at this point. Let's go down the list: your treatment of me despite me never being anti-Non Grata before I left. I liked iFOK. zoom's BS. arexes. I like Mike, but the rest of you have shown a propensity to screw with me.
[/quote]

We've all consistently disliked you though.

Can't blame us for that.

I don't think you're insane, Roquentin. I'm just sad it has all come to this. You're so much better than how you're acting now, festering in your own spite for MK. I understand why you aren't the Roq I used to love just six or so months ago, I'm just sad that that time has passed, because I think--- no, scratch that, I [i]know[/i]--- that it was a happier time for everyone. Including you.

Are you truly happy with the path you tread now, Roquentin? Because I think at the end of it, you're going to look down and realize you've taken actions to destroy the [i]one thing[/i] you've helped create in this world. And I don't think you will be happy when that revelation comes.

This just in : Personal attacks still failing to crack someone assailed as being insane.

The question of insanity might be valid in having to deal with what we've seen here on an OOC basis as well from the lot of you.
Now, I may very well be crazy too. Stick with me here. I have a hard time faulting someone for receiving unjustified abuse more than the people delivering it.

While to slander someone and call them crazy for putting up with it to the extent Roquentin has may very well have some valid implications, it's not the implication you really are after.

A better anecdote might be to analyze where being the one's heaping abuse despite being caught red-handed get off on using the above as the best explanation for it. (Bro's' actions.)

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329248200' post='2920493']
I'm not insane and I don't want to hear anymore about it or I start playing cards. Not like NG isn't vulnerable.
[/quote]
This sabre rattling seems to be contradictory to your recently posted Roqist Manifesto. Or does making vague threats of releasing incriminating evidence (that you were likely complicit in) to silence your opposition still count as being "truthful?"

[quote name='ktarthan' timestamp='1329249086' post='2920506']
This sabre rattling seems to be contradictory to your recently posted Roqist Manifesto. Or does making vague threats of releasing incriminating evidence (that you were likely complicit in) to silence your opposition still count as being "truthful?"
[/quote]

I'm confused. When exactly did telling the truth become a priority for you and yours?

Certainly this is a new revelation over the last 24 hours.

I don't know why you think labeling Roq as being complicit absolves the pretty blatant indication that this was an aggregious offence (that there appears to be a much larger thing to be revealed no doubt,) done by your ilk (see not him directly, but semantics, digress, etc.) Granted, he was allied to them but that's not the case anymore. Unless you're going to tell me treating him like !@#$ was out of love or that he has lied anywhere...get out.

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1329249279' post='2920507']
I'm confused. When exactly did telling the truth become a priority for you and yours?

I don't know why you think labeling Roq as being complicit absolves the pretty blatant indication that this was an aggregious offence (that there appears to be a much larger one no doubt,) done by your ilk.
Granted, he was allied to them but that's not the case anymore. Unless you're going to tell me treating him like !@#$ was out of love...get out.
[/quote]
Telling the truth has [i]always[/i] beein a priority for me. That's all I can speak to. And my mention of complicity was in reference to the "truthfulness" of his words, it has nothing to do with absolving anything. So my previous question stands.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329190128' post='2919803']
Recently, I made a blog entry and was called out for not having proof. I had avoided logging into the Mushroom Kingdom's forums for quite some time and thought I'd have to go home to get evidence from my old laptop.

http://imageshack.us/g/163/gameovert.png/

I have it downloaded as an .htm, so if anyone wants to host it, be my guest.
[/quote]

Everyone now and then I wish I were more politically connected or our alliance were larger so that we could have more influence in this world of ours.

This is a reality check.

If this or anything like it is what is required, no thank you. No wonder there are so many neutral alliances that chose to stay out of politics and no wonder they are popular.

Edited by White Chocolate

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1329249279' post='2920507']

I don't know why you think labeling Roq as being complicit absolves the pretty blatant indication that this was an aggregious offence (that there appears to be a much larger thing to be revealed no doubt,) done by your ilk. Granted, he was allied to them but that's not the case anymore. Unless you're going to tell me treating him like !@#$ was out of love or that he has lied anywhere...get out.
[/quote]

An egregious offense to which he was a party of and had absolutely no objections over until someone hurt his feelings and he felt he needed to make them pay. So, long after things have occurred, Roq rides in as the moral vanguard, championing a higher morality as though he's been born again? Please. There is nothing about this situation that would even lend itself to the defense you are trying to set up; he's earned his !@#$ soup.

Roq's acute paranoia has consistently put him at odds with people hes worked with in MK and elsewhere and that started before we all knew him as Roquentin. It is what drive's roq's perception that hes been abused. Criticism = Abuse in Roq's mind. When most people would acknowledge wrongdoing or at least reflect on things theyve done and possibly find the source of the complaints being lodged, Roq forges on convinced of his own rightness.

This is a petty, hate-fueled tirade that Roq has, himself, labeled as a noble pursuit of justice. As to why people are calling him crazy? Oh, I dunno... Maybe its the angle hes tried to sell everyone on. How can you see how hes conducted himself and not think it is not, at least in part, due to narcissism? This entire affair brings me back to the days of CN's original martyr, Walford.

Edited by tamerlane

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1329250975' post='2920521']
An egregious offense to which he was a party of and had absolutely no objections over until someone hurt his feelings and he felt he needed to make them pay. So, long after things have occurred, Roq rides in as the moral vanguard, championing a higher morality as though he's been born again? Please. There is nothing about this situation that would even lend itself to the defense you are trying to set up; he's earned his !@#$ soup.

Roq's acute paranoia has consistently put him at odds with people hes worked with in MK and elsewhere and that started before we all knew him as Roquentin. It is what drive's roq's perception that hes been abused. When most people would acknowledge wrongdoing or at least reflect on things theyve done and possibly find the source of the complaints being lodged, Roq forges on convinced of his own rightness.

This is a petty, hate-fueled tirade that Roq has, himself, labeled as a noble pursuit of justice. As to why people are calling him crazy? Oh, I dunno... Maybe its the angle hes tried to sell everyone on - which is nothing more than narcissism. This entire affair brings me back to the days of CN's original martyr, Walford.
[/quote]

I don't think you really have any standing to base your assessment on. You're ignoring the ramification of this revelation and I have seen your ilk do the same thing and ridicule anyone who might oppose you. In fact, you're talking to wrong hombre about that subject, as I and countless others have seen it first hand.

No more.

To have slandered many people for your own personal gain, former friends and allies alike, I find the counter-accusation that turnabout isn't fair play hollow.
That you would try to spin this whistle blowing as being morally reprehensible after the treatment you gave Roquentin is unfounded and contemptible. That you can not take your own advice and admit wrongdoing in this very instance when it is so abundantly clear that there was a serious case of wrongdoing and to further have lied about it is even more evidence of the two-faced spin you are trying to sell.

Pass.

edit: words

Edited by IYIyTh

1337guy has covered pretty much all of what I'd have posted.
Except:
[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329240983' post='2920407']
Sardonic said he didn't agree with MK's version of events, but he didn't do anything about it. So I got reamed by two of them and left out to dry by another.
[/quote]
I'm going to make this abundantly clear. In that falling out I assume you're referencing, you and certain MK individuals are at fault. The few MK individuals, most of whom weren't even gov if I recall correctly, should not have dinged you on certain issues which were better left dead, nor should they have complained about how the DH/NPO war went. However, if I recall said incident correctly, you proceeded to make a make a massive ass of yourself instead of intelligently debating the subject.

Do not think of a picosecond that said the actions of said MK members in any way justifies your current actions. Moreover, [B]MK did not turn Umbrella against you, you turned Umbrella against you.[/B] [U][B]You are not justified in your ridiculous vendetta[/B][/U].

Edited by Sardonic

[quote name='xoindotnler' timestamp='1329250193' post='2920516']
Imagine what the Friday thread will be like...
[/quote]
I hope there will be logs of conversations/planning/ect.. because all this technical talk is making absolutely no sense to me what so ever* which is partially why I find myself not really caring about all of this.

*I fully admit that I am a complete moron when it comes to the issues of forum security and what not.

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1329251307' post='2920523']
I don't think you really have any standing to base your assessment on. You're ignoring the ramification of this revelation and I have seen your ilk do the same thing and ridicule anyone who might oppose you. In fact, you're talking to wrong hombre about that subject, as I and countless others have seen it first hand.

No more.

To have slandered many people for your own personal gain, former friends and allies alike, I find the counter-accusation that turnabout isn't fair play hollow.
That you would try to spin this whistle blowing as being morally reprehensible after the treatment you gave Roquentin is unfounded and contemptible. That you can not take your own advice and admit wrongdoing in this very instance when it is so abundantly clear that there was a serious case of wrongdoing and to further have lied about it is even more evidence of the two-faced spin you are trying to sell.

Pass.

edit: words
[/quote]

Spin? I am not spinning. I am telling you that the reasons behind Roq's "whistle blowing" are reprehensible and petty. You can disagree but then again, I don't care.

Edited by tamerlane

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1329251991' post='2920530']
Spin? I am not spinning. I am telling you that the reasons behind Roq's "whistle blowing" are reprehensible and petty. You can disagree but then again, I don't care.
[/quote]

Sure, but so was what drove him to release it. I don't know why we ignore the former but necessarilly must focus on the latter.
Not that motive or reason has anything to do with the facts on display right here, or my previous point that I'm not sure where you have all apologized for your actions and instead lied and attempted to ridicule an individual instead.

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='Jens of the desert' timestamp='1329252230' post='2920532']
I haven't been following all this Roq drama. Anyone feel like filling me in on the basics?
[/quote]

Roq blows the whistle on MK and allies' spy ring because of personal vendetta. They dominate the forum with character attacks.

No discussion of the implications of utilizing said spy ring has come up yet, but probably will once Roq collapses from exhaustion and exits the theater.

[quote name='Garion' timestamp='1329252198' post='2920531']
I'm not sure about what this will accomplish. Probably nothing.
[/quote]

GOONS using iRC for stuff they want to keep from MK? (if theres anything)

People watching what they post in embassys on GOONS forums? Eh.. That might be giving people too much credit.

You're right, probably nothing.

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1329252778' post='2920536']
Roq blows the whistle on MK and allies' spy ring because of personal vendetta. They dominate the forum with character attacks.
[/quote]
There has been no indication (plus a statement by 1337) that anyone other than bros, lebubu, and Roq were privy to the contents of the screenshots.

[quote]
No discussion of the implications of utilizing said spy ring has come up yet, but probably will once Roq collapses from exhaustion and exits the theater.
[/quote]
Roq has been absent from the thread for the past couple hours, but sadly, the current train does not appear to be losing steam.