Proof of Allegations

Monster

You got what you wanted. Anger the hornets nest, enjoy the sting.

Absolutely loving the 180's and "playmedown's," from the "why i never," a day ago.

Edited by IYIyTh

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1329192400' post='2919827']
Echoing this from my esteemed ally. He was ok with this in January of 2011, never let those who latch on to this situation forget that. He wants outrage now to feed his own agenda.
[/quote]
Attacking the messenger doesn't make the message any less truthful.

Just because the poster isn't in the "in" crowd doesn't mean that these allegations aren't serious.

[quote name='Denial' timestamp='1329194184' post='2919848']
The music you're listening to is downright horrible.
[/quote]

I'm guessing this is probably a totally IC dig, right?

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329194487' post='2919853']
So what? I didn't actually take them from the databases. I tried to correct the perceptions people had when I could. I love how cowards like zoom decide to act like they're hot !@#$.
[/quote]
I don't follow your point. Each of these sentences read like they're unrelated without context.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1329194584' post='2919857']
I don't follow your point. Each of these sentences read like they're unrelated without context.
[/quote]

I was deemed to be just as culpable by luminaries such as zoom and Mandellav.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1329194764' post='2919859']
Ah. Thanks for the clarification.
[/quote]

See, I don't really like zoom. He acts like a tough guy when he needed derwood to bail him out when he got in over his head and was going to get rolled by OBR. He comes in here all cocky like always and when he's nothing.

[quote name='jraenar' timestamp='1329193054' post='2919840']
Maybe I'm missing something. It looks like very small screencaps of MK boards, containing (not particularly interesting) intel from other alliance boards. How is this proof that bros directly accessed? There is more than one way to get posts from other forums.
[/quote]

Its from government sections of boards first of all, and its of alliances forums that Bros hosts. Which means that someone (not saying bros directly, but he must know who) is using his root admin access to view private government forums (via a proxy according to one of the screen shots).

[quote name='BKNorton3' timestamp='1329194104' post='2919846']
Attacking the messenger doesn't make the message any less truthful.

Just because the poster isn't in the "in" crowd doesn't mean that these allegations aren't serious.
[/quote]

Nor am I suggesting it does. I just want to make sure people see the entire picture, and not just the picture painted to serve an agenda.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329194518' post='2919855']
This isn't Nagasaki. It's still part of Hiroshima since people wanted proof. I don't know why you guys enjoy forcing my hand.
[/quote]

Just drop all your bombs and get it over with. All the show boating is just annoying.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329194852' post='2919860']
See, I don't really like zoom. He acts like a tough guy when he needed derwood to bail him out when he got in over his head and was going to get rolled by OBR. He comes in here all cocky like always and when he's nothing.
[/quote]
I don't like a lot of people, but I try to keep most of it locked upstairs. You can rip on some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time, but if you rip on everybody all the time, people will stop caring.

Boring political stuff aside.

This isn't Nagasaki. It's still part of Hiroshima since people wanted proof.
[/quote]
Am I the only one who finds the constant use of this metaphor distasteful?

eh, w/e.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1329195127' post='2919867']
Boring political stuff aside.

eh, w/e.
[/quote]

Yes, yes you are.

Though seeing Roq adapt it to an IC metaphor would be interesting. (and by interesting I mean pretty stupid, but in a almost funny way) "This is a nuke dropped by me. The next one is going to be a nuke dropped by Hime Themis"

Edited by Seerow

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1329195127' post='2919867']
[/quote]

It's better than the Nausea references. I've never read the book and so every time I read one of Roq's threads, I feel like I'm missing half the information he's trying to present. The extremely intellectual words make me go WTF! too.

Edited by Omniscient1

This isn't Nagasaki. It's still part of Hiroshima since people wanted proof. I don't know why you guys enjoy forcing my hand.
[/quote]
Throwing two pair and insisting that it's a royal flush is only having your hand forced when someone calls your bluff, and just makes you look silly.

[quote name='Seerow' timestamp='1329195382' post='2919868']
Yes, yes you are.

Though seeing Roq adapt it to an IC metaphor would be interesting. (and by interesting I mean pretty stupid, but in a almost funny way) "This is a nuke dropped by me. The next one is going to be a nuke dropped by Hime Themis"
[/quote]
If only the US could have dropped into PM when someone mentioned potentially pearl-harbouring them.