An Announcement From Sparta and AGW Overlords

Tulak Hord

Congrats on the treaty.

Well actually I could care less about this treaty, but what I really wanted to address was -

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1328988861' post='2918505']We just became more noticeable because we joined CnG, so go take your baseless criticisms elsewhere to where they are further unproductive. Thank you.
[/quote]

I wouldn't call the criticism baseless. I'll let you in on a little secret,

<.<
>.>

[size="1"]Everyone wants to blow your alliance up. Yes, everyone.[/size]

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Bill Wallace' timestamp='1329005782' post='2918668']
Congrats on the treaty.

Well actually I could care less about this treaty, but what I really wanted to address was -

<.<
>.>

[/quote]

Whats stopping them? :>

Congrats to both parties.

<.<
>.>

[/quote]

Ironic coming from a member of VE don't you think? :blush:

As for the treaty, congratulations and I hope for a speedy resolution to the current conflict with our allies.

[quote name='Enzos' timestamp='1329001943' post='2918633']
So says the guy who's alliance got rolled by their self proclaimed worst alliance ever in a fair fight.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Which alliance you think I am in?

Anyway that has nothing to do with the point that Sparta has been a joke ever since its foundation. You came into being as deserters from OIN, and ever since you have shuffled yourself about, positioning yourself carefully on the winning side to avoid being rolled, or to take minimal damage when you have no choice but to put up a token defense. Sparta stands for nothing but mediocrity and opportunism. You are a joke.[/color]

[/quote]

That's not true. I don't want to blow up GATO at all. Maybe GOD or Sparta, but not GATO. What has GATO ever done except for being gigantic, gatos.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1328985791' post='2918485']
Myth's mistake was letting his worry about abandonment get to his head and not playing it cool.
[/quote]

As opposed to just taking actual abandonment by a group I had respected for so long and whom I thought much better of in stride?

Pass

For the record, I wasn't aggressive until I was in retirement.

[quote name='Proest' timestamp='1328996681' post='2918591']
*throws the baby in the coal fire*

When I was MHA's MoFA, the relations between MHA and Umbrella were absolutely terrible (thanks to prior events), I'd like to think that we turned that train wreck !@#$%*ing thread in the Umbrella embassy @ MHA into some positive action and progress to increase comms. between the two. JA came over to address concerns and to straighten the mess out, Gon and Myth $%&@ed the thread up and the fire had to be put out.

Fixing the pie dicking of others ain't easy.

Anyway, that's my irrelevant 2 pennies to the MHA mention a few pages back. Not sure where MHA's current MoFA is, but thought I'd help them here.
[/quote]

Don't lie. If you remember correctly it was your comments that actually ignited the thread in MHA and all of the points that were brought up were restatement of your and Gon's points in a manner that couldn't be ridiculed or the manner they had been when you attempted to get an answer. Kowalski and Gon got into a pissing match and Kowalski followed him and pursued him on our boards. I don't get why it wasn't alright for non-government of MHA to offer difficult questions (if not impossible to answer respectably,) when in return on the other boards (which you never were at, as MoBF, a common theme that led to your eventual removal iirc,) condescending !@#$%^&* from high-government was common and expected to be taken with a grain of salt while we were fed how awful it was to be torn betwteen defending allies, abstaining from attacking or enabling their allies destruction. Hell, Gon's comments compared to what MK provided them on a semi-annual basis were nothing in comparison, from a non-government member no less.

You're a fool if you're attempting to call Gon's conversation with Umbrella "good improved communication," though. I'm honestly not even sure who you're trying to fool.

As for fire, I think JA will admit he only came over when he got the call from CSM and company that they needed backup. Otherwise he would've been just as he was during his entire term as president, completely absent from our boards.

I was then thrown under the bus for god knows what reason when everything I said was pretty damn relevant, and as later revealed by an apology by a current MHA Triumvir, quite true.

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1329008079' post='2918680']
Don't lie. If you remember correctly it was your comments that actually ignited the thread in MHA and all of the points that were brought up were restatement of your and Gon's points in a manner that couldn't be ridiculed or the manner they had been when you attempted to get an answer. You also have no idea, Kowalski and Gon got into a pissing match and Kowalski followed him and pursued him on our boards. I don't get why it was alright for non-government of MHA to offer difficult questions (if not impossible to answer respectably,) when in return on the other boards (which you never were at, as MoBF, a common theme that led to your eventual removal iirc,) condescending !@#$%^&* from high-government was common and expected to be taken with a grain of salt while we were fed how awful it was to be torn betwteen defending allies, abstaining from attacking or enabling their allies destruction. Hell, Gon's comments compared to what MK provide them on a semi-annual basis were nothing, from a non-government member no less.

As for fire, I think JA will admit he only came over when he got the call from CSM and company that they needed backup. Otherwise he would've been just as he was during his entire term as president, completely absent from our boards.

I was then thrown under the bus for god knows what reason when everything I said was pretty damn relevant, and as later revealed by an apology by a current MHA Triumvir, quite true.
[/quote]

You really have no shame, do you?

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1329008695' post='2918684']
You really have no shame, do you?
[/quote]

I have great shame for Umbrella, actually.

So long as y'all put my name in your mouths don't be surprised if I correct the refuse that comes out of them.

Edited by IYIyTh

I'll reiterate for those that keep commenting on the matter:

Sparta and Non Grata are working to resolve this issue but communication can be slow sometimes*. Regardless, we are still dedicated to this cause and hope for an amicable end to the matter.

* - As has been stated elsewhere, AGW Overlords do not have an active forum at present so we have been communicating with them primarily via private message (in-game). It makes the work harder but, in the spirit of this treaty, we are determined to see this through.

Edited by Wilhelm the Demented

[quote name='Wilhelm the Demented' timestamp='1329011615' post='2918715']
[b][size="5"] It makes the work harder but, in the spirit of this treaty, we are determined to see this through.[/size][/b]
[/quote]

That's a first.

Way to go, Roq. There might be hope for Sparta after all.

[quote name='Wilhelm the Demented' timestamp='1329012410' post='2918725']
Thanks for catering to the peanut gallery. You stand tall: as a champion for ignorance.
[/quote]

Stand tall, or fall for nothing. I can see your speaking from exp., thanks for the lesson, Willy.

Edited by Believland

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1329012476' post='2918726']
Stand tall, or fall for nothing. I can see your speaking from exp., thanks for the lesson, Willy.
[/quote]

There were some many competent and likeble'people in TOP... We actually were getting closer once, times definetly change. What you have to do with subject discussed here (other them throw cheap shots and uninteressant comments) just escapes me. Specially after reading great posting from gremlins...

[quote name='Wilhelm the Demented' timestamp='1329012410' post='2918725']
Thanks for catering to the peanut gallery. You stand tall: as a champion for ignorance.
[/quote]
Honestly these responses are so tedious. You just posted that you were having difficulty communicating with NG over the issue which led to your OP (i.e. you are in the dark) and then you lash out at someone for being ignorant.

OOC: LET NO ONE BESMIRCH THE HONOUR OF MY INTERNET POLITICAL SIMULATOR ROLEPLAYING ALLIANCE WITH ONE LINERS.

[quote name='King Louis the II' timestamp='1329020507' post='2918835']
There were some many competent and likeble'people in TOP... We actually were getting closer once, times definetly change. What you have to do with subject discussed here (other them throw cheap shots and uninteressant comments) just escapes me. Specially after reading great posting from gremlins...
[/quote]

There's many people in TOP that are both likable and competent in TOP, actually all of them. And for the record, I'm congratulating Roq. While it's been awhile since I've talked to him, I've kinda always admired him and the rest of Umbrella's old gov't. And honestly, I think Roq's the best thing to happen to Sparta since, well ever. I think Roq can certainly turn you guys around, and I hope he does.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1329022226' post='2918847']
Honestly these responses are so tedious. You just posted that you were having difficulty communicating with NG over the issue which led to your OP (i.e. you are in the dark) and then you lash out at someone for being ignorant.
[/quote]

Sparta is having fruitful conversations with NG to try to solve this issue in a way all the parties can be satisfied. It seems to be for the best interest of all parts. Conversations have been slow, which doesnt mean that anyone is in the dark.

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1329022232' post='2918848']
There's many people in TOP that are both likable and competent in TOP, actually all of them. And for the record, I'm congratulating Roq. While it's been awhile since I've talked to him, I've kinda always admired him and the rest of Umbrella's old gov't. And honestly, I think Roq's the best thing to happen to Sparta since, well ever. I think Roq can certainly turn you guys around, and I hope he does.
[/quote]

Yeah I am sure he will do wonders for them with his paranoid delusions and threats to roll every alliance that makes fun of him or hurts his preciously fragile ego.

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1329023586' post='2918857']
Yeah I am sure he will do wonders for them with his paranoid delusions and threats to roll every alliance that makes fun of him or hurts his preciously fragile ego.
[/quote]
OOC: it isnt shocking to want to separate the two, the problem is your sphere wants to make them the same, when they're definitely not.
IC: paranoid delusions may be closer to reality than you know.

[/quote]

Opposed to Sparta's form that does what?

[/quote]

Yes, like that time I threatened all those alliances? I simply told all the people who think they're big !@#$ to come and get it.

Also, the irony of that coming from you. Jacapo Saladin: Champion of humility.

Where are these actual paranoid delusions?

Edited by Roquentin

[/quote]

Hey, it's been working for me for years.

Jokes aside, glad to see some pro-action from Sparta. I think Roq will make an excellent contribution to a good core group of leaders.

As NG and Sparta seem to be working this out, I have to say I'm impressed with both for what will probably be a win for diplomacy.

Good job, guys.