An Announcement From Sparta and AGW Overlords

Tulak Hord

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1328981868' post='2918426']
Actually I demasked you because you asked to be demasked and were demanding that we should roll one of our allies because they were picking on you and throwing a massive tantrum when people didn't take you seriously. It's pretty simple really, how are you not getting this?
[/quote]

I actually didn't demand that. I asked for the alliance to not let MK jump on me. That's all I really wanted. You had let them torch me while I was gone without contesting anything. I just wanted some form of defense. Maybe you can get back to blaming Sparta and VE for your abrupt peacing out of CSN. One of the premier moves of the JA/Raken school of leadership.

You're the walking embodiment of incompetence. 50% slot usage ftw

Edited by Roquentin

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1328982400' post='2918430']
Roq it may be frugal to take this to IRC instead of airing your dirty laundry on the OWF.
[/quote]

Okay I don't mind. He instigated it.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1328981955' post='2918427']
I actually didn't demand that. I asked for the alliance to not let MK jump on me. That's all I really wanted. You had let them torch me while I was gone without contesting anything. I just wanted some form of defense. Maybe you can get back to blaming Sparta and VE for your abrupt peacing out of CSN. One of the premier moves of the JA/Raken school of leadership.
[/quote]

Actually you did.

The CSN peace happened because of the following:

1) CSN, TTK and CRAP indicated their desires to stay neutral shortly after we declared, getting them out of the war and closing fronts asap was the objective after all.

2) The pre-empt was pushed through without my say so despite me saying days earlier that I didn't want to pre-empt. I was pretty inactive at the time so it's my own fault for not being around to stop it before the wheels started turning.

3) Sparta and VE were pissed that we did it. I certainly didn't blame them for my decision for us to peace out, rather that them being pissed was another good reason for me to issue the order to peace out.

I've never claimed to be a good leader but you essentially left me with the consequences of your FA policy because you couldn't deal with them yourself.

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1328982603' post='2918435']
Actually you did.

The CSN peace happened because of the following:

1) CSN, TTK and CRAP indicated their desires to stay neutral shortly after we declared, getting them out of the war and closing fronts asap was the objective after all.

2) The pre-empt was pushed through without my say so despite me saying days earlier that I didn't want to pre-empt. I was pretty inactive at the time so it's my own fault for not being around to stop it before the wheels started turning.

3) Sparta and VE were pissed that we did it. I certainly didn't blame them for my decision for us to peace out, rather that them being pissed was another good reason for me to issue the order to peace out.

I've never claimed to be a good leader but you essentially left me with the consequences of your FA policy because you couldn't deal with them yourself.
[/quote]

I did ask for it, but it was really more about the moral support than a physical attack and I said that too.

That's not what the thread about it said. VE knows full well what kind of !@#$ it said too, given they got to see the reaction to it in their embassy on Umbrella's forums. I did paste the OP to Tulak, so he can vouch for my account.

I wasn't in a position to deal with them because I had real !@#$ to deal with. If I could have stuck around, I've already detailed what I'd have done. I joined the alliance when it wasn't in great condition and you were handed an empire on a silver platter, so lo.

My original desire to have Lusitan appointed Envoy was blocked by other gov due to his lack of seniority. So had I had my way, he'd have been VP as soon as I was gone.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1328983075' post='2918441']
largest non-neutral alliance in the game, clearly Johnny $%&@ed everything up
[/quote]

Yes, and people join for what reason? A merger is a huge accomplishment to get? LPR got sick of the complacency in the alliance and bolted. Maybe he can be Economist again and you'll have someone competent around.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1328983148' post='2918442']
Yes, and people join for what reason? A merger is a huge accomplishment to get? LPR got sick of the complacency in the alliance and bolted. Maybe he can be Economist again and you'll have someone competent around.
[/quote]

Check our applicant AA.

and also go $%&@ yourself, I really don't appreciate you !@#$ting on all of the talented people in this alliance

Edited by Chief Savage Man

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1328982775' post='2918436']
I did ask for it, but it was really more about the moral support than a physical attack and I said that too.

That's not what the thread about it said. VE knows full well what kind of !@#$ it said too, given they got to see the reaction to it in their embassy on Umbrella's forums. I did paste the OP to Tulak, so he can vouch for my account.

I wasn't in a position to deal with them because I had real !@#$ to deal with. If I could have stuck around, I've already detailed what I'd have done. I joined the alliance when it wasn't in great condition and you were handed an empire on a silver platter, so lo.

My original desire to have Lusitan appointed Envoy was blocked by other gov due to his lack of seniority. So had I had my way, he'd have been VP as soon as I was gone.
[/quote]

It sounded less like asking for moral support and more like whinging that people weren't taking your sprawling rants seriously. You weren't being you, you were completely out of your mind and people recognised that, you were the only one that didn't.

Again, I didn't make that thread as I was horribly inactive and burnt out from putting up with !@#$ from all angles from the previous months.

I respect that you had real !@#$ to deal with but when you came back you clearly still had real !@#$ to deal with which is another reason why I obliged you when you asked to be demasked. Detailing what you would've done after everything had already happened isn't really useful I'm afraid. Hindsight is 20/20 etc.

I wasn't out of my mind. You just didn't want to deal with it. Myth was crucified for doing !@#$ on cntel. MK had done worse. None of you cared. I didn't actually. I was actually feeling better and I feel better than I ever have now.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1328983226' post='2918444']
Um, that's why I said maybe he can be Economist again since you're having trouble keeping anyone in that position.
[/quote]

Not everyone is willing to spend 24 hours a day making sure all of our slots are filled like you did. We also have real !@#$ to deal with.

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1328983450' post='2918449']
Not everyone is willing to spend 24 hours a day making sure all of our slots are filled like you did. We also have real !@#$ to deal with.
[/quote]

In actuality, it was only like 3 at most. I'm kind of a space cadet, so I wasn't terribly efficient. Actually, I was a space cadet, not so much now.

Isn't it funny someone with the attention span of a rodent was able to do that?

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1328983434' post='2918448']
I wasn't out of my mind. You just didn't want to deal with it. Myth was crucified for doing !@#$ on cntel. MK had done worse. None of you cared. I didn't actually. I was actually feeling better and I feel better than I ever have now.
[/quote]

I'm sure you do feel better now, probably because you didn't have to shoulder the burden of the consequences of your actions but you certainly weren't better when you came back crying bloody murder that MK said some mean things about you. Hell I didn't agree the crap that was said about you and I knew it was all bs, if you could actually read the thread where these things were said you'll see that I was actually on your side when you started posting again.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1328983489' post='2918451']
In actuality, it was only like 3 at most. I'm kind of a space cadet, so I wasn't terribly efficient. Actually, I was a space cadet, not so much now.

Isn't it funny someone with the attention span of a rodent was able to do that?
[/quote]

That is pretty funny.

Yet nothing was done about it and MK was still hailed as a good ally. DH unity wot wot "I love your avatar 1337 guy" For lack of a more setting appropriate turn of phrase: up your nose with a rubber hose.

No the accusations were I intentionally held back Umbrella declarations in DH-NPO because I was worried about stat losses. That is a grave accusation to make.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1328983075' post='2918441']
largest non-neutral alliance in the game, clearly Johnny $%&@ed everything up
[/quote]

Well if that was your only goal, congratulations.

Hope it lasts long, or something.

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1328983829' post='2918458']
Yet nothing was done about it and MK was still hailed as a good ally. DH unity wot wot "I love your avatar 1337 guy" For lack of a more setting appropriate turn of phrase: up your nose with a rubber hose.

No the accusations were I intentionally held back Umbrella declarations in DH-NPO because I was worried about stat losses. That is a grave accusation to make.
[/quote]

And it was an accusation which we frequently shot down in that thread and while you weren't even here on IRC. You're more upset with the fact that people weren't falling over themselves trying to kiss your feet and agreeing with you when you came back completely out of your tree.

Again; hubris.

They still got to make it, repeatedly and blame their stat losses entirely on me. From July on, free reign. No penalty. MHA was crucified for I don't even know, but it paled in comparison to the crap MK was pulling.

Guess what, Johnny? I do deserve the respect I demanded. Umbrella would be nowhere near where it is without me. Like yggdrazil said in another thread, I am responsible for the elitism.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1328984215' post='2918463']
They still got to make it, repeatedly and blame their stat losses entirely on me. From July on, free reign. No penalty. MHA was crucified for I don't even know, but it paled in comparison to the crap MK was pulling.
[/quote]

You're right, I should've said "stop saying mean things about roquentin they're not true!" and when they didn't I should've canceled DH regardless of what the membership wanted. You may have strutted around like the great dictator but I actually had to respect the fact that we're a democracy. I didn't have your glorious reputation (which you have since completely eviscerated) and MHA got downgraded because there weren't the member level relations to justify putting up with Myth's bs but they were and continue to be there with MK. You of all people should understand this.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1328984471' post='2918468']
Guess what, Johnny? I do deserve the respect I demanded. Umbrella would be nowhere near where it is without me. Like yggdrazil said in another thread, I am responsible for the elitism.
[/quote]

Not when you're behaving like a complete prat you don't.

Anyway, I think I'm done. See you around buddy!

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse