Mjolnir Announcement

twodivine

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' timestamp='1327822683' post='2909285']
You really need to stop wavering and flip flopping between apologizing and wanting to make amends to wanting to play the hardass. Grade A !@#$%^&, that is what you are, what you will always be. Gutless, spineless, swayable, follower. What was it you said? You have a problem getting carried away into stupid !@#$? That you were feeding off of Bob's energy? You Joe, are worse than the stuff that gathers in between a hobo's gangrenous toes. You wanted the older players gone? Anyone over 25 rite? Well guess what Sherlock, you won. The toadstools that pulled this stunt to begin with, no one minds them, honestly its par for the course for them online griefers, they have done worse in the past, will most likely do worse in the days to come. What makes you worse is that you were swearing up a storm up and down declaring your undying affection for the very people you were selling out.

$%&@ Off. Seriously, find some corner where you will be able to gloat on your biggest success till date. Just $%&@ off.
[/quote]

Where the $%&@ did you come up with the anyone over 25 !@#$? That's the 3rd time i heard that today. You should know better. I apologized to the people I felt I hurt, and I did not apologize to the people i could give two !@#$% about. The people i did not apologize too seem to be doing a super bang up job with this alliance.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1327819452' post='2909255']
If only you had put half as much effort into coordinating SF's attack on Mj as you do mindlessly rambling. Until next time, Sponge Lite.
[/quote]

If only you put as much time into actually knowing things as you do acting as though you're a Big Shot Who Knows Things[sup]tm[/sup] because you were in SF's top gov echelon three years ago.

But then, I guess if you didn't you just wouldn't be ChairmanHal.

At any rate. Good luck with...whatever it is you're trying to accomplish with this, ex-Mj people.

edit: I guess Ardus won't have to worry about the nominal influence thing, huh? :P

Edited by Aurion

[quote name='Aurion' timestamp='1327824725' post='2909303']
edit: I guess Ardus won't have to worry about the nominal influence thing, huh? :P
[/quote]
Nominal Influence Achieved.
[IMG]http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w82/M0gar/tumblr_lwl67mIJaq1r6u9o7o1_500.gif[/IMG]

I think we're overlooking the likelihood that "If Valhalla leaves your bloc suddenly and unexpectedly, you can be pretty sure they think you're about to get rolled" has just become the new "If Chairman Hal leaves your alliance suddenly and unexpectedly, you can be pretty sure he thinks you're about to get rolled" CN corollary.

What Alf said, Joe...

After all the HurrDurring you went on about... way to pull a 180, brah.

Honor this and respect that... pfft!

Like I told Bob.. if you toss RoK's core ideals away to save RoK.. you're not saving RoK at all. If.. "saving RoK" was anywhere near what you and Bob were up to. Which I'm beginning to doubt. And you have the audacity to congratulate Kait on her mission.

edit: sad to see.. GL out there.

:ninjaedit: Not proud of the fire bit, I lost my temper.

Edited by Valtamdraugr

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1327825318' post='2909308']
Nominal Influence Achieved.
[IMG]http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w82/M0gar/tumblr_lwl67mIJaq1r6u9o7o1_500.gif[/IMG]
[/quote]
Just when we thought it wasn't possible for you to get any more annoying, you pick up a new shtick.

Anyway, good luck to the former signatories of Mj.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1327815944' post='2909218']
I wore shorts today.
[/quote]
Please send us our warm weather back. It got below freezing tonight and I'm not happy about it.

That said, more blocs need to take this route. Once your purpose is fulfilled, either make a new one or be done. Let your signatories go their own ways, don't sit around with your thumbs up your but waiting for someone to come up with a united plan that's never going to get there.

[quote name='EgoFreaky' timestamp='1327816334' post='2909225']
But if this was the plan.. why push for an SF-MJ bloc to bloc NAP if you planned to disband the bloc?
[/quote]
I don't think that was something that was "pushed" for, as I don't really see why either side would particularly be against it.

In general, I would believe/hope that the former members plan to honor their commitments in regards to it. I see no reason not to.

MJ had its high points. The fact of the matter is a theme wasn't enough to contain the numerous personalities in our alliances. There were several disputes and differences of opinion. I wish everyone the best of luck.

Enjoy your fun peanut gallery (also the RoK thing is merely good/bad timing).

[quote name='Darth Banana' timestamp='1327819630' post='2909256']
I'm sure you guys are cherishing your victory since there has been so many cancellations :smug:
[/quote]
xfd

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1327821081' post='2909271']
Thanks for confirming that the spin is just that, and this is entirely because RoK got couped!
[IMG]http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w82/M0gar/tumblr_lfc8s1AkiO1qbh6euo1_500.gif[/IMG]
[/quote]
literally not at all.

[quote name='Valtamdraugr' timestamp='1327826082' post='2909318']
What Alf said, Joe...

After all the HurrDurring you went on about... way to pull a 180, brah.

Honor this and respect that... pfft!

Like I told Bob.. if you toss RoK's core ideals away to save RoK.. you're not saving RoK at all. If.. "saving RoK" was anywhere near what you and Bob were up to. Which I'm beginning to doubt. And you have the audacity to congratulate Kait on her mission.

Burn in a car-fire.

edit: sad to see.. GL out there.
[/quote]

You really thought Bob Ilyani in charge was going to save anything? If so then I'd hate to know what horrible fate you were facing that made making that arseclown leader seem like a better option.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1327826283' post='2909319']
Just when we thought it wasn't possible for you to get any more annoying, you pick up a new shtick.

Anyway, good luck to the former signatories of Mj.
[/quote]
You make me cry WC, and I just decided to one up beefspari.
[IMG]http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w82/M0gar/tumblr_lwy0ugbIx01r1b22bo1_r2_500.gif[/IMG]
[quote name='Valtamdraugr' timestamp='1327826396' post='2909321']
Mogar.. go to bed.

Always wanted to be a part of a Viking bloc.. could been alot more fun.
[/quote]
[IMG]http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w82/M0gar/tumblr_lwsfwjtfOE1qd8z57o9_r1_250.gif[/IMG]

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1327826805' post='2909326']
xfd

literally not at all.
[/quote]
at least someone is sticking to the party line!
[IMG]http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w82/M0gar/tumblr_lv87clLPUq1r1z28xo1_500.gif[/IMG]

[quote name='Aurion' timestamp='1327827080' post='2909331']
Mogar, you are literally worse than Beefspari with the gifs.

Please for the love of Admin, knock it the $%&@ off.
[/quote]
[IMG]http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w82/M0gar/tumblr_lx8q5yZCCG1r96ojpo1_500.gif[/IMG]

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1327827451' post='2909337']
You really thought Bob Ilyani in charge was going to save anything? If so then I'd hate to know what horrible fate you were facing that made making that arseclown leader seem like a better option.
[/quote]
I did not ever think Bob was going to save RoK.. but that's what he said he was doing. I did not make him the leader.

[quote name='Valtamdraugr' timestamp='1327828881' post='2909347']
I did not ever think Bob was going to save RoK.. but that's what he said he was doing. I did not make him the leader.
[/quote]

The people that did make him leader must have been mad.