Let's get the ball rolling, right.

[quote name='Evella Vada' timestamp='1327272339' post='2905002']
A.) Same goes for IRC. We have 12-15 members on at one time and had 4-5 members in their IRC channel at anytime, they were hardly able to keep 1 in our channel.
B.) Don't ask for your sellers, if you can't maintain communication on IRC or though an Embassy.
C.) We outperformed them because we kept a decent amount of members on their IRC channel close to 7 in our Embassy.

Nobody is talking about growth mate, please go back and reread, it saves me time and it saves you time.
[/quote]
"baww our protector is asking for sellers from us"

You can't really justify that with "we had no communication" when they are asking you something, and when its been stated two people were in communication with you.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A.) Same goes for IRC. We have 12-15 members on at one time and had 4-5 members in their IRC channel at anytime, they were hardly able to keep 1 in our channel.
B.) Don't ask for your sellers, if you can't maintain communication on IRC or though an Embassy.
C.) We outperformed them because we kept a decent amount of members on their IRC channel close to 7 in our Embassy.

Nobody is talking about growth mate, please go back and reread, it saves me time and it saves you time.
[/quote]
First of all, you do realize that sellers benefit from tech deals too right? And if you think FA is about maintaining an embassy and lurking in each others channels then you have a long way to go FA wise

[quote name='Evella Vada' timestamp='1327270970' post='2904976']
On nonsense. GPF is stronger than ever before. Now what the issue really is, is that GPF has 7+ Ambassadors on their forums and they can hardly maintain 1 on ours, where they have a horrible dry and empty embassy. It's that their gov can only trash talk GPF and has been doing so since day one. It is that their former Emperor threatens ZI's and then rage-quits, and then the next comes and apologizes for over reacting. It's that when there is an issue someone like **** says don't talk about that, or that person you have an issue with because of some sort of hidden relationship and personal life over business. Yet, I think it is absurdly stunning that after all of this, up until a week ago, the Department of Finance for RoK still wanted our technology and wanted to deal tech, yet they could barely upkeep an embassy. Anyone that would call this a poor show on GPF, well I would suggest that you entertain the idea that perhaps this is a poor showing on the ability of RoK to do simple things that are expected when you sign a protectorate treaty. Bottom line, that is why we canceled on them, and by the way it was not xr1, the entity of the Quorum of 12 saw that RoK was inconsistent, and confused about foreign policy from the very beginning and voted unanimously to move on.
[/quote]

Evella you really need to learn that sometimes it is better to keep your mouth shut.

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1327271333' post='2904981']
You do realize how insignificant an embassy is, right?
[/quote]

Exactly, I've been a leader of a few alliances and been in alliances that had protectorates...not one time did we have a continuous embassy relationship with them. Like most things, you build up a relationship to get what you want, i.e a treaty or protection, after you have that...communication dies down a bit. With protection, they don't need to be up in your biz every minute of the day, you are a separate entity....

[quote name='Baron Flynt' timestamp='1327271589' post='2904986']
Hail RoK!

A good decision if I ever saw one.
[/quote]

o/ Baron Flynt, completely agreeable statement.

My statement...clearly there can be a lot of miscommunication, maybe you do not see eye to eye....fact of the matter is. If GPF was a professional alliance, in a circumstance such as this they would not be coming on here and flaming RoK about this. I know next to nothing about RoK, but I say Congratulations to them for dropping some much needed dead weight. Yes, I've had a public issue with Evella...a lot of people know that, I clearly cannot be in the same room with her, did I act professional? Of course not, when someone talks negatively of my members and alliance, things will be said...it is what it is.

....but this is a poor show on GPF's part.

o/ o/ o/ RoK

[/quote]
I'm not quite sure why you're not taking "communication to improve nations in both of your alliances" as a form of substantial communication?

The former Emperor stands up and claps long and hard, slow and deliberately.

o/ Bob

To GPF, you took the protection and goodwill offered you and spit in our faces in this thread. I would recommend you seriously consider radio silence in this instance.

C.) We [b]outperformed[/b] them because we kept a decent amount of members on their IRC channel close to 7 in our Embassy.
[/quote]

When you take FA in a competitive state like that you've already failed. Leave that to the meatheads in Mil :v:

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1327271333' post='2904981']
You do realize how insignificant an embassy is, right?
[/quote]
SCREW YOU OUR EMBASSY MEANS THE WORLD TO ME

[quote name='Aeternos Astramora' timestamp='1327274855' post='2905030']
People may want to check [url=http://www.cybernations.net/search_aid.asp?searchstring=Declaring_Alliance%2CReceiving_Alliance&search=Argent+Global+Protection+Force]this page[/url] before making some threats.

Argent reserves the right to protect our investments.
[/quote]

Argent this is all fine and dandy, but there will be attacks. Probably by more than one alliance. They are actually forming a coalition from what we can tell. You may want to talk to the current gov of GPF and get your tech and money cause there is no stopping this once the gates break open.

[quote name='chaosclanlord' timestamp='1327275606' post='2905038']
Argent this is all fine and dandy, but there will be attacks. Probably by more than one alliance. They are actually forming a coalition from what we can tell. You may want to talk to the current gov of GPF and get your tech and money cause there is no stopping this once the gates break open.
[/quote]

strongly strongly doubt argent cares about any coalition being formed.

[quote name='Aeternos Astramora' timestamp='1327274855' post='2905030']
People may want to check [url=http://www.cybernations.net/search_aid.asp?searchstring=Declaring_Alliance%2CReceiving_Alliance&search=Argent+Global+Protection+Force]this page[/url] before making some threats.

Argent reserves the right to protect our investments.
[/quote]

An Argent Commonwealth? I can dig it.

[quote name='chaosclanlord' timestamp='1327275606' post='2905038']Argent this is all fine and dandy, but there will be attacks. Probably by more than one alliance. They are actually forming a coalition from what we can tell. You may want to talk to the current gov of GPF and get your tech and money cause there is no stopping this once the gates break open.[/quote]
Coalition of whom? After that Spartan war, Argent could go for some real fighting.

I think everyone needs to calm down for the moment though.

Edited by Aeternos Astramora

[quote name='Baron Flynt' timestamp='1327276316' post='2905048']
It's not like Argent would get their money back anyway, the bloated ranks of GPF probably don't know what a tech deal is
[/quote]

I would feel good about seconding this.