Unknown Smurf

[quote][b]Most Controversial Player -[/b]

Ardus - 60
Crymson - 30
Rebel Virginia - 80
Roq - 32
Schattenmann - 42
Xiphosis - 111[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]It would appear that many of you do not understand the meaning of the word "controversial." There is no debate in regards to Xiphypoo. Everyone agrees that he is awful. There is no controversy.

I will now claim my award.[/color]

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1326358714' post='2898001']
Best Flag

Deinos - 20
Europa - 24
Fark - 25
GOONS - 22
MHA - 10
MK - 80
Nor - 45
NPO - 38
TLR - 41
Umbrella - 63
VE - 13

80 > 63

we require another award.
[/quote]

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1326359257' post='2898004']
Per best flag: I'm sure 80 is a number larger than 63.
[/quote]

Ah, knew I would make a mistake thats why I posted the tallys. Tedius work tends to do that, fixing it now.

Dammit MK... NG are more immoral than you.

We went weeaboo smashing... What have you done [img]http://www.non-grata.net/public/style_emoticons/default/smugdog.gif[/img]

Apart from :

- Pre-empting lots of people this year

Edited by Stewie

Side note, Ardus was not, nor I believe has he ever been MK's MoFA. He's most well known for his stint as Prince of the Mushroom Kingdom (as well as his Lordship(s) of VE), and he was in that position during his infamous FOK embassy post. He might have been an Enclave member prior to becoming Prince, but someone in MK would have to confirm/deny that, and in any case I always understood that to be more of a Foreign Affairs Council position than being MoFA per se. In any case, thanks for putting the effort and time in Smurf

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' timestamp='1326384779' post='2898108']
Side note, Ardus was not, nor I believe has he ever been MK's MoFA. He's most well known for his stint as Prince of the Mushroom Kingdom (as well as his Lordship(s) of VE), and he was in that position during his infamous FOK embassy post. He might have been an Enclave member prior to becoming Prince, but someone in MK would have to confirm/deny that, and in any case I always understood that to be more of a Foreign Affairs Council position than being MoFA per se. In any case, thanks for putting the effort and time in Smurf
[/quote]

I mean, it's pretty open for interpretation in terms of how to apply a typical CN term to our current structure. A basic way to explain it is that Archon remains King (and, contrary to popular belief, does still keep an eye on us) but lebubu is afforded all the duties of King as Crown Prince, which included his ability to promote another Prince as [i]de facto[/i] #2 in the alliance. We mostly operate with lebubu leading IA functions while Ardus' previous role, which I now hold, drives the FA like a MoFA would. Of course, both lebubu and I drive FA and IA respectively as needed too, seeing as he's been in our high gov since like Karma and my roots are actually leading our military. Our Enclave system is afforded the freedom and level of access most would give to their MoFA, although without a defined MoFA it's fairly safe to compare Ardus to a MoFA, despite his other roles formerly assigned to him when he was part of the Royalty group.

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1326387433' post='2898130']
I mean, it's pretty open for interpretation in terms of how to apply a typical CN term to our current structure. A basic way to explain it is that Archon remains King (and, contrary to popular belief, does still keep an eye on us) but lebubu is afforded all the duties of King as Crown Prince, which included his ability to promote another Prince as [i]de facto[/i] #2 in the alliance. We mostly operate with lebubu leading IA functions while Ardus' previous role, which I now hold, drives the FA like a MoFA would. Of course, both lebubu and I drive FA and IA respectively as needed too, seeing as he's been in our high gov since like Karma and my roots are actually leading our military. Our Enclave system is afforded the freedom and level of access most would give to their MoFA, although without a defined MoFA it's fairly safe to compare Ardus to a MoFA, despite his other roles formerly assigned to him when he was part of the Royalty group.
[/quote]

I stand corrected :P

[quote]Largest E-Peen

Ardus - 72
Goldie - 12
Impero - 49
Omniscient1 - 29
Roquentin - 48
Sardonic - 47
Schattenmann - 74[/quote]

The presence of two Viridians on the ballot drew votes away from me, I demand a do-over.

[quote]Best Villain

Ardus - 106
Crymson - 52
NSO - 41
Xiphosis - 140[/quote]

I was too effective and Crymson drew votes away from me, I demand a do-over.

Edited by Ardus

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1326383743' post='2898084']
Dammit MK... NG are more immoral than you.

We went weeaboo smashing... What have you done [img]http://www.non-grata.net/public/style_emoticons/default/smugdog.gif[/img]

Apart from :

- Pre-empting lots of people this year
[/quote]

Rolling weeaboos is moral, not immoral.