Presentation of the CN Awards 2011!

Unknown Smurf

With all due respect to Archon, and there is a lot of it,

[quote]Most Missed Player (Player that has gone inactive/quit) - The one who rid this world of the tyranny that was the New Pacific Order[/quote]
Were you even here? I am pretty sure that was an effort involving scores of players over a very long time period.

These awards ceremonies are unfailingly dumb at every level.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1326697404' post='2900785']
So how many flags does MK have?
[/quote]
Original
New 'official'
Muppet/war
Miley's Kingdom
Kommune
Mushreich
Mushqaeda
Fine Old Gentlemen
Southern Delegation
Biodad

I'm sure I'm missing a few.

Not sure why he didn't post this himself but here you go:

[quote name='kingzog' timestamp='1326995536']
[b][Would you be good enough to post this in the CN Awards thread? If so, then just copy/paste everything below and thank you very much. You may wish to begin by saying something like, "I received this message from kingzog."][/b]

A little bird told me to have a look at the CN Awards thread.

Alright, so it wasn't a little bird. It was a couple of CN players who happen to be on my Facebook friends list.

I must admit that I enjoyed the 'kingzog meets' thread very much, and possibly more than anyone else did. I've always enjoyed a good (non-mean-spirited) laugh at my own expense. It injects a little bit of humility into our day-to-day existence, and that's never a bad thing. It's a reminder of just how ridiculous this marvelous thing called 'Life' can be sometimes.

Before I forget, I would like to thank those people who also voted for me as 'Most Missed Player'. That was quite the impressive list of nominees, excluding myself; finishing fourth in that group of players is actually quite the honor.

In keeping with the spirit of the 'kingzog[sup]*[/sup] Meets' thread.

For those who may be interested, I'm pleased to announce that this year I actually received a printed New Year's Card (not a hastily-written e-amail)from Kim Jong Nam in North Korea. Unlike previous years, though, there was no personal message on it. The card appeared in my mailbox just a couple of days after the announcement of Kim Jong Il's death.

Anyway, here it is: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v703/gfgraham/DPRK%20Card%202012/

I sent my friend in Pyongyang an e-mail as a follow-up, expressing sympathy and all that on the Dear Leader's untimely demise. It took nearly ten days to get a response from him. The usual turnaround time in our e-mail exchanges had previously been two or three days. I don't think anyone really knows the real state of affairs in North Korea right now, so maybe I should just be glad that I got any kind of reply at all.

Those who would like to stay in touch are welcome to look me up on Facebook. I'm surprisingly easy to find, and there are many of you whom I'd like to keep in touch with. Do us both a favor, though, and let me know your CN ruler name if you send a friend request. I'm not one of those people with thousands of so-called 'Friends'. I tend to add only those people I've met IRL, but I make exceptions for CN players. Cataduanes and Mr. Shantanaman are among the CN players on my Friends' List, so you'd be in good company.

If only as a cheap enticement, I should mention that lately I've been having some 'conversations' with folks in Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada, a government department equal to, say, the U.S. State Department or any other country's Foreign Ministry. No clue as to what the outcome might be, but if all goes well I'll be off to Pyongyang within the next few months, staying up to one month. If I go, expect a boatload of pictures.

All the best to my CN friends. Also, join Nordreich.

- kz[/quote]

Woah Schattenmann is such an aloof dillweed for failing to respond yet. Thanks everyone that nominated and voted for me. I accidentally knocked babyjesus over at one of those trough-style urinals the other week, so if anyone is in doubt just ask him about my epeen, WHICH IS ENORMOUS.

Also, thanks Smurf, lot of work, little appreciation.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1327211487' post='2904511']
Woah Schattenmann is such an aloof dillweed for failing to respond yet. Thanks everyone that nominated and voted for me. I accidentally knocked babyjesus over at one of those trough-style urinals the other week, so if anyone is in doubt just ask him about my epeen, WHICH IS ENORMOUS.

Also, thanks Smurf, lot of work, little appreciation.
[/quote]

BJ was suffering from shrinkage. SHRINKAGE.