Do you ever feel like a plastic bag?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1325310998' post='2889441']
I'll make sure the peace terms include "Learning to love Europa". [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/wub.gif[/img]
[/quote]

you will take what ever terms you can scrounge up bandwagoneer, noted.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1325307716' post='2889421']
Ain't no glory like a Wiki page glory, apparently.

Exactly. That's why NPL surrendered already.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe Umbrella is doing a whole lot of fighting against NPL right now. Not their fault, just a lack of upper-tier targets. We're simply flushing out the lower tier, that's all. :)
[/quote]

We never had targets to begin with.

How come NPL is getting screwed so hard? It's not like anyone would have a gruge against them, they were just treatied into this like most everyone else, and the chestnutz got white peace.
Perhaps they won't let up on nebula x until GOD gets peace. IDK. I mean really? DH wasn't enough? And all the while NPL seem to be staying positive while taking their licks.
I hope when the time comes you get white peace across the board.

[quote name='Jeb the Wise' timestamp='1325321280' post='2889496']
How come NPL is getting screwed so hard? It's not like anyone would have a gruge against them, they were just treatied into this like most everyone else, and the chestnutz got white peace.
Perhaps they won't let up on nebula x until GOD gets peace. IDK. I mean really? DH wasn't enough? And all the while NPL seem to be staying positive while taking their licks.
I hope when the time comes you get white peace across the board.
[/quote]

GOONS has a grudge with NPL, a lot of people are sick of their whining, and GOONS have friends. Sometimes war is just a popularity contest.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1325338053' post='2889538']
When [s]your[/s] [u][i][b]you're[/b][/i][/u] competent enough for Doom house to call in back up, you should feel great about yourself.
[/quote]
Yeah, we had to call in backup because NPL was just too much for us. Competency is definitely what got NPL to this point and we'll be surrendering soon.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aeris9_9L2.jpg[/img]