War is Over

[quote name='Robster83' timestamp='1324613722' post='2884539']
For the record, I think MCXA have been objectively the most honourable out of everyone involved in this war.
[/quote]

Thanks for the compliment. Although even with the smack talk I have no issue with our enemies in this war. NEW held strong, LSF fought with pride and dignity, Goons well were Goons :P . Overall Not a bad showing considering our enemy list.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Scorn' timestamp='1324616536' post='2884582']
I am almost surprised that the no-reentry clause is there and so all encompassing. It prevents MCXA from jumping in to help their allies caught on the other side of the war.
[/quote]

I'm fairly certain they won't be needed.

[quote name='Taliburn' timestamp='1324616741' post='2884590']
hahaha i am sure the other side doesn't need the help considering they now have ten alliances free of war and who can declared on someone because someone farted 3 yrs ago
[/quote]

We'd actually enter on the NPO side of things, so we'd be entering because somebody attacked two weeks ago. You're close.

[quote name='Scorn' timestamp='1324616536' post='2884582']
I am almost surprised that the no-reentry clause is there and so all encompassing. It prevents MCXA from jumping in to help their allies caught on the other side of the war.
[/quote]

Hi Scorn, long time no see old friend? How're things in your kneck of the woods?

OMG what harsh reps. dang NEW i cannot believe you made us pay such reps so cruel and unusual.

but on a serious note we had fun. so good fight BFF,GOONS,The International,LSF,DB4H,WFF and paragon also Umbrella and anyone else im forgetting. :awesome:

[quote name='Troy and Abed' timestamp='1324615990' post='2884576']
No reps for GOONS?

I call shenanigans.
[/quote]

[quote name='GDI Crossfire' timestamp='1324616067' post='2884577']
:o Peace is not legit, GOONS did not receive reps.... retry
[/quote]

GOONS declared on MCXA, not the other way around.

Edited by Kajdav

[quote name='sippyjuice' timestamp='1324613618' post='2884535']
Thanks to MCXA for helping us out. And a shoutout to GOONS's requirement that MCXA specifically use the word "surrender" in the aggrement to make BFF all happy.
[/quote]

You lost. MCXA lost. I understand admitting defeat can be a difficult thing but if you genuinely believe otherwise you can continue with the festivities in a vain attempt to convince the whole world that neither of you lost. Though you will just redefine the word to save face and avoid being beaten down any further. Either way, get over it. You lost.

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1324617936' post='2884610']
You lost. MCXA lost. I understand admitting defeat can be a difficult thing but if you genuinely believe otherwise you can continue with the festivities in a vain attempt to convince the whole world that neither of you lost. Though you will just redefine the word to save face and avoid being beaten down any further. Either way, get over it. You lost.
[/quote]
It was a light joke. I have no problem admitting a loss. I'm realistic enough that I knew that any alliance coming in on NpO's side was going to lose in some ghastly manner. That's just the way the treaty web falls this time around. Even if we lost, I had an excellent fight with the NEW and FEAR guys that attacked me. Let's just be glad that the big guys decided to let this blow up and give us smaller guys some excitement.

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1324617936' post='2884610']
[/quote]

Haha, GPA never loses. UNDEFEATED. WP GG Etc.

MCXA lost. We did. But it was a pretty good show against very low odds. Congrats to my opponents, they were all more than classy.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1324612487' post='2884495']
[center]Supercoolyellow agrees to pay 25.12 tech and $2,011 to the Nusantara Elite Warriors. [/center]
[/quote]

[s]Sad but[/s] necessary.

Good to see you guys getting peace.