War is Over

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lamuella' timestamp='1324655945' post='2884881']
or to put it another way, you make do with the morals of convenience, like everyone else on Bob.
[/quote]

I was really just being tongue in cheek. You don't know much about MCXA if you think we're the same alliance we were four years ago.

[quote name='JazAce' timestamp='1324624996' post='2884702']
Haha, GPA never loses. UNDEFEATED. WP GG Etc.

MCXA lost. We did. But it was a pretty good show against very low odds. Congrats to my opponents, they were all more than classy.
[/quote]

[quote name='REGHAR73' timestamp='1324632619' post='2884740']
Personally I'm not anarchied and not ZI'd - people we defended got peace - to us that's job done - depends on your view of winning- As you are from GPA I would expect peace being declared as being a victory - or do you not follow your own alliances ethos ?
[/quote]

lol

I see reading isn't a strong suit for you two. Or do you both think Goon Protection Agency is an actual alliance?

Back on topic, however, it was fun while it lasted. Time to jockey for NPL defense slots until we find another target.

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1324657301' post='2884900']
You accomplished your goal of not surrendering until your ally got peace, no reason to be bash you there MCXA.
[/quote]
thanks, At least one person gets it. Now if only you can school these haters on the concept of going into war and then leaving war. I'll try again

We go in to defend an ally, we leave when the ally leaves. We go in to defend an ally, we leave when the ally leaves. We go in to defend an ally, we leave when the ally leaves. We go in to defend an ally, we leave when the ally leaves. We go in to defend an ally, we leave when the ally leaves. We go in to defend an ally, we leave when the ally leaves.

Maybe saying it more then once, you will understand. If not i teach the uneducated at a discount rate, because of the holidays. :popcorn:

[quote name='Vespassianus' timestamp='1324634826' post='2884754']
MCXA and their blue buddies surrender first? What a suprise...

I'm shocked that they lasted that long. Also sup GDA, how about leaving allies behind the lines?
[/quote]
You must be mistaken, this isn't the first set of peace terms from this war. I'm also perplexed as to why you are "shocked" we lasted this long. I guess you missed the 3 months of war we fought earlier this year?

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1324635436' post='2884757']
You do realize MCXA could have just chosen the winning side if they really wanted too or neutrality even, right? They've gotten leveled and get leveled practically every year.
[/quote]
As could the NADC as well. But don't tell them that, it will spoil their fun :P

[quote name='Lamuella' timestamp='1324654017' post='2884866']
which is of course why you were part of One Vision and The Continuum.
[/quote]
[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1324658274' post='2884909']
I was really just being tongue in cheek. [b]You don't know much about MCXA if you think we're the same alliance we were four years ago.[/b]
[/quote]

Edited by Kochers

[quote name='Taliburn' timestamp='1324659035' post='2884916']
thanks, At least one person gets it. Now if only you can school these haters on the concept of going into war and then leaving war. I'll try again

We go in to defend an ally, we leave when the ally leaves. We go in to defend an ally, we leave when the ally leaves. We go in to defend an ally, we leave when the ally leaves. We go in to defend an ally, we leave when the ally leaves. We go in to defend an ally, we leave when the ally leaves. We go in to defend an ally, we leave when the ally leaves.

Maybe saying it more then once, you will understand. If not i teach the uneducated at a discount rate, because of the holidays. :popcorn:
[/quote]

By now, you probably should have figured already it's better for you when you shut up.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1324658274' post='2884909']
I was really just being tongue in cheek. You don't know much about MCXA if you think we're the same alliance we were four years ago.
[/quote]
This man has it. Does anyone really think any alliance is the same alliance that it was four years ago? That's really quite an absurd claim.

Aside from our allies in NEW and LSF (and ZeroRemorse from UCR), I'd also like to give a shout out to DB4D, GOONS, FEAR (especially Canik) and Europa. You guys were especially awesome to work with on the battlefield. We'll have to do this again some time.

Edited by Ayatollah Bromeini

[quote name='Taliburn' timestamp='1324659035' post='2884916']

[/quote]

you know, if you keep declaring victory like this, I'm going to start thinking your surrender wasn't very heartfelt.

[quote name='Lamuella' timestamp='1324654017' post='2884866']
which is of course why you were part of One Vision and The Continuum.
[/quote]
[quote name='Lamuella' timestamp='1324655945' post='2884881']
or to put it another way, you make do with the morals of convenience, like everyone else on Bob.
[/quote]
Incorrect. Those guys all fled MCXA in the middle of a Voxist democratic uprising to form TSO. Guess who they're bosom buddies with now, go on, guess . . . . . .

TOP. :smug:

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Kajdav' timestamp='1324667256' post='2884983']
This man has it. [b]Does anyone really think any alliance is the same alliance that it was four years ago?[/b] That's really quite an absurd claim.
[/quote]
You would be hard pressed to convince me GOONs aren't the same alliance they were four years ago.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1324670917' post='2885024']
Incorrect. Those guys all fled MCXA in the middle of a Voxist democratic uprising to form TSO. Guess who they're bosom buddies with now, go on, guess . . . . . .
[/quote]
Your view of history is very warped if you think it was a "Voxist democratic uprising" that formed TSO. But I'll let Gopher address that.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1324670917' post='2885024']

TOP. :smug:
[/quote]
All part of a great plan.