War is Over

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='sippyjuice' timestamp='1324613618' post='2884535']
Thanks to MCXA for helping us out. And a shoutout to GOONS's requirement that MCXA specifically use the word "surrender" in the aggrement to make BFF all happy.
[/quote]
Nope, we required it to make a point.

Thanks to MCXA for helping us out. And a shoutout to GOONS's requirement that MCXA specifically use the word "surrender" in the aggrement to make BFF all happy.
[/quote]

It actually had nothing to do with us, but thanks for playing!

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1324613879' post='2884542']
I'm disappointed you guys would make him pay reps, this terms are unjust, etc.

Congrats on peace though.
[/quote]
It's ok, we are actually starting a collection between our members to come up with these harsh rep request :P

Even though we were outnumbered Again 8-1, i like to say there are a lot of respectable fighters on all fronts of this war, even if they are buttholes on here.

0/GDA
0/NADC
0/MCXA

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1324612487' post='2884495']

As such, MCXA and GDA to hereby surrender to the combined forces of the Underline Coalition. NADC agrees to white peace with their adversaries. All the defeated agree not to reenter the conflict.[/quote]

I am almost surprised that the no-reentry clause is there and so all encompassing. It prevents MCXA from jumping in to help their allies caught on the other side of the war.

[/quote]

I'm sure the war could have kept going on until you HAD to surrender.

[quote name='Scorn' timestamp='1324616536' post='2884582']
I am almost surprised that the no-reentry clause is there and so all encompassing. It prevents MCXA from jumping in to help their allies caught on the other side of the war.
[/quote]
hahaha i am sure the other side doesn't need the help considering they now have ten alliances free of war and who can declared on someone because someone farted 3 yrs ago