War is Over

[quote name='Taliburn' timestamp='1324756570' post='2885746']
Please , i read some of his comments. And what am i saying bad that's embarrassing my alliance? Please elaborate. What because i'm disagreeing with someone who is telling me they don't like what i'm saying. Well too bad for them Opinions are like a-holes, everyones got one, and i will be dammed if i will take crap from anybody on here and tell me i can't give mt opinion. Maybe you should learn what type of person i am before running off on your mouth about me. Again if you don't like what i say, move on to the next post. Because i will always express myself.
[/quote]
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt. You are merely perpetuating the pathetic cycle that alliances like yours are trapped in. The more you flail around here like a fish out of water, the more sealed the world's perception is of your alliance is. I'd say you should leave the talking to your betters in MCXA but by all accounts, you don't have any. Congratulations.

You probably shouldn't bait Umbrella either, for that matter.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1324761842' post='2885807']
The more you flail around here like a fish out of water, the more sealed the world's perception is of your alliance is.
[/quote]

Annoying GOONS and a few other alliances, which is what is happening in this thread, is not the same as changing one's perception in the entirety of Bob. You are not the center of the universe, and quite frankly I really don't care what GOONS thinks of MCXA, and I doubt anyone in MCXA does.

[/quote]

Why not? Not like any of them are in range. :haw:

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1324767571' post='2885849']
You are not the center of the universe [...]
[/quote]

How wrong you are, you silly, silly man.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt. You are merely perpetuating the pathetic cycle that alliances like yours are trapped in. The more you flail around here like a fish out of water, the more sealed the world's perception is of your alliance is. I'd say you should leave the talking to your betters in MCXA but by all accounts, you don't have any. Congratulations.

[/quote]

My point is, i didn't say nothing wrong for someone to come out and tell me to stop posting. They feel it's their duty to put there two cents in when they don't have a right commenting to begin with. But like they always been doing, they try and make a post about them, instead of leaving it about the topic it was meant for. but i guess when you been kissing @#$ all these years , some people feel it's there right to say what they please.

[quote name='Taliburn' timestamp='1324768923' post='2885861']
But like they always been doing, they try and make a post about them, instead of leaving it about the topic it was meant for.[/quote]You weren't either

[quote name='Taliburn' timestamp='1324768923' post='2885861']
some people feel it's there right to say what they please.
[/quote]And you did identically the same

Why did to others something you find bothers you?

Just sayin tho'

[quote name='prather6' timestamp='1324798592' post='2886101']
Merry Christmas everyone.

This is the glass half full; I see it half empty :)
[/quote]

False; the glass is 100% full. The substance just varies from top to bottom.

[quote name='Dookie on Drums' timestamp='1324894716' post='2886565']
I think some members have not been informed the war is over. <_<
[/quote]

Yeah, JonathanB got nuked at update on the 26th by an MCXA member. We chose to forgive it in exchange for letting him nuke your member back. If there are further grievances, please communicate them to us via private channels.