War is Over

[quote name='obscurus' timestamp='1324628483' post='2884725']
And now it's all patting on your backs and telling each other you did good on emmm, how it's said? Being "diversely winning". <_<

o/ to your peace though - well done MK, Umb, etc etc
[/quote]

MK wasn't in this war.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1324617936' post='2884610']
You lost. MCXA lost. I understand admitting defeat can be a difficult thing but if you genuinely believe otherwise you can continue with the festivities in a vain attempt to convince the whole world that neither of you lost. Though you will just redefine the word to save face and avoid being beaten down any further. Either way, get over it. You lost.
[/quote]

Personally I'm not anarchied and not ZI'd - people we defended got peace - to us that's job done - depends on your view of winning- As you are from GPA I would expect peace being declared as being a victory - or do you not follow your own alliances ethos ?

[quote name='Land of True Israel' timestamp='1324618929' post='2884622']
Not a bad war. Congrats to all o/

With that said, we do have a couple days left. I got 3 defense slots open. Anybody from MCXA or NADC up to filling them?

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=181710
[/quote]

Would love to take you up on this but orders are orders.

9 Wars fought - 4 nations defeated - 3 alliances fought - Never put in anarchy - ALL WITH A $50 mill w/c - should this really have happened ? I think not.

[quote name='blueski' timestamp='1324623420' post='2884691']
A few MCXA members are sucking on their feet right about now.
[/quote]

Personally I had a few fights left in me - Respect to the LSF guys I fought - Fought well and were great to deal with.

Congrats to all on peace!

You do realize MCXA could have just chosen the winning side if they really wanted too or neutrality even, right? They've gotten leveled and get leveled practically every year.

Edited by Roquentin

Congratz on peace guys, we kind of ended up on the same side after Doomhouse hit both of us so while I'm sorry to see you withdraw I do understand the situation you were in. Good luck with the rebuild.

Now back to sacrifising some more pixels to the blood gods for me. :P

Since I know that micro alliances are often overlooked and forgotten about, I will toot my own horn here... :ehm:

O/horn tootery

I am very proud of my NAC brothers and sisters for putting up a good fight in defense of our allies in DB4D. I am proud that the NAC is listed among such fine alliances in the Underline Coalition.
It was an honor to fight an alliance like NADC. Congrats to all involved.

O/Pride and Honor

O/Underline Coalition

O/NAC

[quote name='rattlehead' timestamp='1324637417' post='2884767']
Since I know that micro alliances are often overlooked and forgotten about, I will toot my own horn here... :ehm:

O/horn tootery

I am very proud of my NAC brothers and sisters for putting up a good fight in defense of our allies in DB4D. I am proud that the NAC is listed among such fine alliances in the Underline Coalition.
It was an honor to fight an alliance like NADC. Congrats to all involved.

O/Pride and Honor

O/Underline Coalition

O/NAC
[/quote]

It was great to have you cats aboard. Nas speaks very highly of you, and now we see why.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1324635436' post='2884757']
You do realize MCXA could have just chosen the winning side if they really wanted too or neutrality even, right? They've gotten leveled and get leveled practically every year.
[/quote]

I think that's why they are upset. They rather had us wait till one of our allies was in on the winning side rather then defend the first ally who got attacked. We are a bunch of meeny peopl. Bad MCXA...bad MCXA

On a serious note, glad to come in and fight for our friends in GDA and glad to have allies like NADC who also came in knowing the situation and to help out all they can

0/GDA
0/NADC

[quote name='Taliburn' timestamp='1324646338' post='2884817']
I think that's why they are upset. They rather had us wait till one of our allies was in on the winning side rather then defend the first ally who got attacked. We are a bunch of meeny peopl. Bad MCXA...bad MCXA
[/quote]

Speaking for myself, I appreciate MCXA's unerring ability to find the wrong side of every war. It makes you a very useful "south" for my moral compass.

[quote name='Lamuella' timestamp='1324650686' post='2884839']
Speaking for myself, I appreciate MCXA's unerring ability to find the wrong side of every war. It makes you a very useful "south" for my moral compass.
[/quote]

Someone has to stick up for the smaller guys :)

What gets to me is that MCXA openly claims to not care about Polar all that much, yet this is the second straight war MCXA has come in to defend an ally that was defending Polar directly. (Counting Sentinel as a bloc in this war.) You'd think if MCXA really didn't want to defend Polar, it'd explain to said allies that it wouldn't support a Polar defence on their parts. The "first ally attacked" thing kind of auto-treaties MCXA to its allies' allies...

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1324654815' post='2884873']
Well, sometimes you need to stick up for the little guy, and sometimes you need to roll the little guy :)
[/quote]

or to put it another way, you make do with the morals of convenience, like everyone else on Bob.

[quote name='Max Power' timestamp='1324653295' post='2884860']
What gets to me is that MCXA openly claims to not care about Polar all that much, yet this is the second straight war MCXA has come in to defend an ally that was defending Polar directly. (Counting Sentinel as a bloc in this war.) You'd think if MCXA really didn't want to defend Polar, it'd explain to said allies that it wouldn't support a Polar defence on their parts. The "first ally attacked" thing kind of auto-treaties MCXA to its allies' allies...
[/quote]
Oh i didn't know we should be dictating who our allies are treatied too. Ok to all our allies you can't have friends unless we see if we like them. Really? :huh: