Sandlot Declaration of War

Fort Pitt

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1297646561' post='2631763']
I do have a lot of respect and like for CSN but 40,000 tech is absurd. Afterall they were the Declarers. CSN should get nothing. Fight to the death DT as all of my personal respect for CSN has been lost.
[/quote]
Check out this gem.

Edited by MaGneT

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mesteut' timestamp='1323845203' post='2877547']
- Why is Sarm so irrational?
[/quote]
Recall The Immortals. Pretty much the alliance that is Legacy today combined with I don't know who else. The Immortals were a Black team alliance. They were a part of Noir (when it actually mattered), and held treaties with various Black team alliances. Back then, an ODP really meant something to everyone, not just everyone but CSN. One of those ODP's was with DT. Once The Immortals moved to Maroon, and formed Legacy, the treaty was dropped. However the friendships were still there.

When you're pitted against two friends, who do you choose? The one who is attacking you to defend their ally, or the one that is ignoring your opinion in the war and keeping you in it only for their gain. I think the choice is pretty clear.

Sarm isn't irrational, he's more rational than most of the people in this world. Especially you sir.

[quote name='MaGneT' timestamp='1323856245' post='2877650']
Would you prefer if I said:
-Yes
-Yes
-Yes

Or should I ask SoM, Goose, KOwens or other rational members of CsN?
I understand that you're upset that you're being triple teamed and that two of the alliances you're fighting were treatied to you around the last war... but that's what happens when your alliance acts the way it did. People don't like it.
[/quote]
I can certainly understand DT's justification and can't condemn it. I'm only sad that it was RoK and Legacy that joined in on the beatdown. We once had a very strong bond with those alliances and it disappoints me to see them be the frothing bandwagoners helping DT get their revenge. There is/was a lot of bad blood between CSN and DT after the last war, and I don't think anything's been done to clean that up. RoK, well, that relationship imploded with their departure from SF, and I'd just as soon not get into that drama fest. Legacy, well, with the fallout from CSN's stance last war and us becoming the most hated alliance in CN, I guess it was too much for Sarm. Not really impressed with their move away from the SF sphere of influence, but it isn't as though CSN did much to help the matter.

Note: I've been pretty much wholly inactive since a few months after the last war so I can't speak with certainty about what CSN did or didn't do, but when I left there wasn't much being done to improve relations with RoK or Legacy.

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1323894643' post='2877985']
[center][img]http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w146/chefjoesb/baby-cry.jpg[/img][/center]

[center]TL;DR- ITT ^^^^^[/center]

Truly all im getting out of this thread.... :awesome:
[/quote]
At this point it seems to mostly just be Mesteut on his holy crusade to win a PR campaign.

When nearly the whole world is in agreement that a side is the most terrible alliance on Bob, there's not much point in trying to win little PR points as the beatdown is coming and witty snippets trying to point out where the other side is bad isn't going to change that.

[quote name='Goose' timestamp='1323906059' post='2878122']
At this point it seems to mostly just be Mesteut on his holy crusade to win a PR campaign.

When nearly the whole world is in agreement that a side is the most terrible alliance on Bob, there's not much point in trying to win little PR points as the beatdown is coming and witty snippets trying to point out where the other side is bad isn't going to change that.
[/quote]

You know, it needs to be said that your composure and pure tact have gained massive respect points in my book. Kudos to you for being respectful and professional. And even though we don't agree and probably never will on whether or not we were "justified" in our attacks, I truly wish you and yours nothing but the best in recovering from this war once it's all said and done.

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1323909104' post='2878156']
You know, it needs to be said that your composure and pure tact have gained massive respect points in my book. Kudos to you for being respectful and professional. And even though we don't agree and probably never will on whether or not we were "justified" in our attacks, I truly wish you and yours nothing but the best in recovering from this war once it's all said and done.
[/quote]
Yeah, no question here.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[/quote]

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1323909585' post='2878169']
Yeah, no question here.
[/quote]
I'm just glad I get to blow !@#$ up. The people of Turkeybowl have spent far too long without adding onto their national graveyards, and were growing restless. Sadly, this conflict has encroached upon the hallowed ground of the fallen heroes and we may have to resort to mass graves.

[/quote]
Goose is usually respectful and professional when dealing with certain matters. It's only when he forgets to take his old man pills that he becomes a problem :P

[quote name='Goose' timestamp='1323911997' post='2878196']
I'm just glad I get to blow !@#$ up. The people of Turkeybowl have spent far too long without adding onto their national graveyards, and were growing restless. Sadly, this conflict has encroached upon the hallowed ground of the fallen heroes and we may have to resort to mass graves.
[/quote]
Eire Land began mass grave-dozing yesterday, and will continue until the end of the war. When 40,000+ die the instant of a nuclear attack, well, suffice to say we don't have enough clergy (or surviving family members for that matter) for proper burial services. :P

[quote name='Goose' timestamp='1323905948' post='2878119']
I can certainly understand DT's justification and can't condemn it. I'm only sad that it was RoK and Legacy that joined in on the beatdown. We once had a very strong bond with those alliances and it disappoints me to see them be the frothing bandwagoners helping DT get their revenge. There is/was a lot of bad blood between CSN and DT after the last war, and I don't think anything's been done to clean that up. RoK, well, that relationship imploded with their departure from SF, and I'd just as soon not get into that drama fest. Legacy, well, with the fallout from CSN's stance last war and us becoming the most hated alliance in CN, I guess it was too much for Sarm. Not really impressed with their move away from the SF sphere of influence, but it isn't as though CSN did much to help the matter.

Note: I've been pretty much wholly inactive since a few months after the last war so I can't speak with certainty about what CSN did or didn't do, but when I left there wasn't much being done to improve relations with RoK or Legacy.
[/quote]

not that it matters but you may include us in the bad blood, if it wasn't for us fighting RnR and RIA with our allies etc I'm sure we would be there instead of rok :), I have a degree of respect for you and KO, but your alliance as a whole goose needs a reality check, especially when some of your members cry out "bully" amongst other things towards DT etc, you guys came in on us last war thinking it would be a easy war with a very dubious cb under the pretence of coalition warring expecting us to be out of allies, which we were, DT honoured a friendship and a treaty, came in for us and that got CSN and Xiph amongst other with their knickers in a twist....

I mean even the reps weren't originally intended for DT it was intended for your original target, CSN deserves what they getting, the only thing they need to do is take it on the chin and move on. I'm sure CSN do things their way, however look what happened so far....

[quote name='Goose' timestamp='1323911997' post='2878196']
[/quote]
Regardless of how CN Politics turns and twists, never let it be said that Alfred dont like Goose. You are a good one Goose, sadly you are rarely around.

[quote name='Mesteut' timestamp='1323818647' post='2876992']
Well, if Liz tries to surrender and then tries to disgracefully haggle down the price (*cough* DT *cough*), I can assure you I'll formally secede and keep fighting until either you get through your head that CSN and I have had a point, or my nation becomes so beat down that it is utterly useless for both sides to continue*. Does my attitude sound fair to you now?

If it does, then I have all I have from this debate for making my stand. It is obvious that moral relativity kicks in for both sides, so all I want is to make sure my perspective is available, and my cause is sounded**.

* Not becoming Hizzy v.2.0.11, thanks.
** Also must nuke Sarm and/or Bob Ilyani sometime.
[/quote]

You're doing a great job at arguing your case and not making CSN out to be incompetent. Well done.

[quote name='MaGneT' timestamp='1323887607' post='2877905']
Check out this gem.
[/quote]That is exactly reason why Sarm should not have cared what she said.

[quote name='Goose' timestamp='1323906059' post='2878122']

[/quote]Message received, sir.

[quote name='Amossio' timestamp='1323919276' post='2878316']
not that it matters but you may include us in the bad blood, if it wasn't for us fighting RnR and RIA with our allies etc I'm sure we would be there instead of rok :), I have a degree of respect for you and KO, but your alliance as a whole goose needs a reality check, especially when some of your members cry out "bully" amongst other things towards DT etc, you guys came in on us last war thinking it would be a easy war with a very dubious cb under the pretence of coalition warring expecting us to be out of allies, which we were, DT honoured a friendship and a treaty, came in for us and that got CSN and Xiph amongst other with their knickers in a twist....

I mean even the reps weren't originally intended for DT it was intended for your original target, CSN deserves what they getting, the only thing they need to do is take it on the chin and move on. I'm sure CSN do things their way, however look what happened so far....
[/quote]
I'm sorry, but you are flat out wrong. Reps were never mentioned with LoSS. LoSS had peace available to them from damn near day one, with the only terms being no re-entry and I believe a joke term or two. We declared on LoSS under the pretense of coalition war because that's where the coalition asked us to go. Yes, our link into the conflict was not direct, but it was at least something.

Frankly, I don't think it does matter that LoSS is butthurt at CSN. Your butthurt is of your own doing, and really not justified beyond that of any other ally of DT. CSN did actually wrong DT and keep them in a damaging war. LoSS, on the other hand, reamained in the war as their choice, declining the peace offers of simply a no re-entry clause that were on the table the entire period of the extended conflict.

[quote name='Fort Pitt' timestamp='1323888442' post='2877914']

Sarm isn't irrational, he's more rational than most of the people in this world.
[/quote]

Whoa whoa whoa . . . let's not go overboard here, man. That dude is nuts. :awesome:

o/ NOIR. Pretty nifty flag they have there.

[quote name='Goose' timestamp='1323956077' post='2878828']
I'm sorry, but you are flat out wrong. Reps were never mentioned with LoSS. LoSS had peace available to them from damn near day one, with the only terms being no re-entry and I believe a joke term or two. We declared on LoSS under the pretense of coalition war because that's where the coalition asked us to go. Yes, our link into the conflict was not direct, but it was at least something.

Frankly, I don't think it does matter that LoSS is butthurt at CSN. Your butthurt is of your own doing, and really not justified beyond that of any other ally of DT. CSN did actually wrong DT and keep them in a damaging war. LoSS, on the other hand, reamained in the war as their choice, declining the peace offers of simply a no re-entry clause that were on the table the entire period of the extended conflict.
[/quote]

I was gonna comment on this but tbh with the whole DT front most of the Initial week of LoSS war is fuzzy.

Goose is right though, i believe. No reps were mentioned and we offered peace within week, but LoSS didnt want to leave their allies.

[quote name='NoMercy' timestamp='1323985783' post='2879110']
I really hate to agree with Magnet, but I am afraid he is right.

Piss off CSN.

Edit: Also, please attack us, we hit your ally, and they really are in trouble. kthx.
[/quote]
Whoa, I'm someone who people hate to agree with? I didn't realize I had that kind of notoriety... :smug:

[quote name='Goose' timestamp='1323956077' post='2878828']

[/quote]
I didnt't say the reps were intended towards LoSS....

I said the reps were intended towards a diff alliance, however because csn and god weren't expecting DT to come in for LoSS they were pushed towards DT out of spite or whatever reason CsN had, however the reps still weren't originally intended for DT but for another aa, haha our butthurt were out of our own ondoing!!really, lol.

CsN s attacked us without any valid cb under the pretence of coalition warring whilst hydra said they did not request or even know you guys were coming in against us. CsN were expecting a easy war with no counters, made us deal with Liz and her attitude simply is idiotic, threw in some !@#$ peace negotiation that came to nothing whilst adamant that we were resolving the war when DT came in.

Let me make one thing clear, LoSS was not going to make peace with CsN when DT came in, stop making yourselves sound like some kind of benelovent alliance, talking with CsN was like talking to a retarded brick wall, it came to nothing, always amounted to nothing, was completely pointless, furthermore LoSS will always fight for our allies, we are prepared to face disbandment, we will never falter on allies. I do hope DT destroys CsN because that is what CsN deserves.

Edited by Amossio