Sandlot Declaration of War

Fort Pitt

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Amossio' timestamp='1324008453' post='2879474']
I didnt't say the reps were intended towards LoSS....

I said the reps were intended towards a diff alliance, however because csn and god weren't expecting DT to come in for LoSS they were pushed towards DT out of spite or whatever reason CsN had, however the reps still weren't originally intended for DT but for another aa, haha our butthurt were out of our own ondoing!!really, lol.
[/quote]

Nope. Reps were never seriously considered for anyone else.

[quote name='Thorgrum' timestamp='1323834080' post='2877220']
On the contrary, its very rare Hizzy isnt in a good light.
[/quote]
I'm going to have to stop you there, Hizzy is only slightly more tolerable than Hiro, and unlike Hiro, he's still an unpaid EoG.

[quote name='Max Power' timestamp='1323615581' post='2873888']
I was fully in support of this until I saw SOM say this war was what he wanted. CSN deserved to either get rolled by Doom House or have to watch from the sidelines helplessly as its allies were ground into dust. Giving an enemy what it wants is the exact opposite of what you should be doing.
[/quote]

How many alliance does it take just to try to destroy GOD? I think you could do the math.

Edited by revan09

[quote name='revan09' timestamp='1324065122' post='2880040']
How many alliance does it take just to try to destroy GOD? I think you could do the math.
[/quote]
Seriously?

Good post.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1324059128' post='2879984']
I'm going to have to stop you there, Hizzy is only slightly more tolerable than Hiro, and unlike Hiro, he's still an unpaid EoG.
[/quote]

Do you want a written invitation? Bring it :smug:

edit: 5 days shy of 1-year anniversary <3

Edited by hizzy

[quote name='revan09' timestamp='1324065122' post='2880040']
[/quote]
So let's assume they need to be fighting us three against one at all times... Then they'll want to have at least three waves cycling to keep damage to a minimum... and when fighting WRC nations they'll probably want to up that to five waves... And let's say an "alliance" averages at about 125 nations? So that's...
(94 nations * 3 defensive slots * 3 cycling waves + 33 WRCs * 3 slots * 2 extra waves)/125 nations per alliance

So slightly more than eight alliances to destroy GOD with minimal damage, by my estimates. Or, in other words, less than VE will let you put on us so I guess you'll have to settle for hitting CSN after they agreed to be neutral.

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1324155792' post='2880677']
So let's assume they need to be fighting us three against one at all times... Then they'll want to have at least three waves cycling to keep damage to a minimum... and when fighting WRC nations they'll probably want to up that to five waves... And let's say an "alliance" averages at about 125 nations? So that's...
(94 nations * 3 defensive slots * 3 cycling waves + 33 WRCs * 3 slots * 2 extra waves)/125 nations per alliance

So slightly more than eight alliances to destroy GOD with minimal damage, by my estimates. Or, in other words, less than VE will let you put on us so I guess you'll have to settle for hitting CSN after they agreed to be neutral.
[/quote]
Damn you no fish!

Why are you just so smart!!!!?!?1111oneyoneone~~

Damn, we just didnt think far enough ahead, shame on us

... so I guess you'll have to settle for hitting CSN after they agreed to be neutral.
[/quote]

Which, really, is fine by us. We're by no means the prettiest alliance out there. We knew we'd eventually have to settle.

Just glad you were there for us.

[/quote]

No, actually it needs a 4 man alliance lead by Vlad. Just saying.

[quote name='Krashnaia' timestamp='1323776151' post='2876447']
Yep, you got back some financial status when you began to receive aid packages a month or two ago. Your foreign aid screen still shows it. Too bad I didn't make some screenshots back then when more money offers where on the board. Still, there are enough to prove my point.

Anyway, the terms of the debate are, basically:
- You claim to be a hero for having been raping newbies with your 4-years-old nation for more than half a year.
- I claim that we just use you for newbie testing.

Neither conclussion leaves you in any good light. The former means you are just a bully and someone with enough lack of life to invest months and months of his life in abusing newbies. The latter means that, also, you are working for us, since thanks to you we can know whose newbies have balls and whose don't.
[/quote]

welp it took all of 4 days but your friends are asking me for peace. apparently they've been ordered into peace mode and i'm getting in the way of that. if only you'd kept your big mouth shut, they'd have been let go. pretty good newbie testing mirite?

[quote name='NoMercy' timestamp='1324160154' post='2880712']
No, actually it needs a 4 man alliance lead by Vlad. Just saying.
[/quote]
Yeah. They completely destroyed us. After they attacked us we became a complete political nonentity. That's why this war we've been basically sitting out and haven't needed four different alliances on us.

Don't misunderstand me. OP has put up and is continuing to put up a good fight. Someone, like Vlad, with 10b to work off of will take literally years to defeat if he plays it right - but the amount of damage they can do is pretty limited. I stand by my estimate that it would take about eight alliances to actually dismantle us. I have a time estimate for how long that would take, but it includes warchest information which is, of course, classified.

Or, in other words, less than VE will let you put on us so I guess you'll have to settle for hitting CSN after they agreed to be neutral.
[/quote]
CSN didn't have the [i]CHOICE[/i] to 'agree' to be [b]NEUTRAL.[/b] Understand that there are bills being paid here. No alliance gets to pick her fate in Cybernations, especially when they tread on the wrong side of the Karmic Wheel.

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1324186992' post='2880978']
Yeah. They completely destroyed us. After they attacked us we became a complete political nonentity. That's why this war we've been basically sitting out and haven't needed four different alliances on us.

Don't misunderstand me. OP has put up and is continuing to put up a good fight. Someone, like Vlad, with 10b to work off of will take literally years to defeat if he plays it right - but the amount of damage they can do is pretty limited. I stand by my estimate that it would take about eight alliances to actually dismantle us. I have a time estimate for how long that would take, but it includes warchest information which is, of course, classified.
[/quote]

Since your strength has been cut in half in two weeks, you'd last another 2 mos. as you funnel in to PM and burn through your WC ...assuming the resolve is there from all parties and your WC's are decent.

You'd have to continue to fight vlad though...

As to being a political non entity you are more a pariah. You have burned so many bridges there are many looking to take your head off. Your friendship with VE has hurt them, and cost them a ton of political capital, as well as created a PR nightmare for them.

Or, in other words, less than VE will let you put on us so I guess you'll have to settle for hitting CSN after they agreed to be neutral.
[/quote]
kinda proves ur just using VE as a shield so u can talk !@#$. but thats always how its been

[quote name='Chalaskan' timestamp='1324498005' post='2883433']Your friendship with VE has hurt them, and cost them a ton of political capital, as well as created a PR nightmare for them.
[/quote]

It's too bad so many feel this way because in fairness, every single one of our treaty partners were fully aware of our relationship with GOD when they signed a treaty with us and I find it surprising that people are shocked that we didn't step aside to allow a historical and in many ways a culturally similar ally to be ripped apart. Anyways, I imagine 2012 will be an interesting one for VE.

[quote name='Bill Wallace' timestamp='1324502194' post='2883471']
I find it surprising that people are shocked that we didn't step aside to allow a historical and in many ways a culturally similar ally to be ripped apart.
[/quote]

You declared war on Neb X...you stepped aside

[quote name='Bill Wallace' timestamp='1324502194' post='2883471']
It's too bad so many feel this way
[/quote]

Quantity on that is a matter of perspective, Mr. Wallace.

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1324503211' post='2883483']
You declared war on Neb X...you stepped aside
[/quote]

Glad you could come up for air long enough to comment!

Edited by Il Impero Romano

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1324186992' post='2880978']

[/quote]
This isn't directed personally at you, just a general observation. Why must every outgunned alliance start with this TOP in Bipolar-style martyrdom? I had no active wars for about three days because all GOD slots in my range were filled, while still having a full nuke stockpile after a round of war. Sometimes, it's not about how many alliances are [i]needed[/i] to take you down, it's about how many alliances [i]want[/i] to take you down.

Also, "number of alliances" is deceptive. SC and NEAT are both pretty small, and are in this war because they wanted to back us. BN + SC + NEAT is 96 nations, which is less than a lot of single alliances.

Edited by Max Power

[quote name='Max Power' timestamp='1324507326' post='2883535']
This isn't directed personally at you, just a general observation. Why must every outgunned alliance start with this TOP in Bipolar-style martyrdom? I had no active wars for about three days because all GOD slots in my range were filled, while still having a full nuke stockpile after a round of war. Sometimes, it's not about how many alliances are [i]needed[/i] to take you down, it's about how many alliances [i]want[/i] to take you down.

Also, "number of alliances" is deceptive. SC and NEAT are both pretty small, and are in this war because they wanted to back us. BN + SC + NEAT is 96 nations, which is less than a lot of single alliances.
[/quote]

TBH who cares about how much he cries about how many alliances it may or may not take to take GOD down...

Point is, and one he cannot refute, is they ARE being taken down and imho the more alliances on them the merrier as it minimizes and spreads out the dmg GOD gives out while they themselves reap it all and as more time goes by its becomes more crippling to any sort of resources they have left after the war in order to rebuild.

More nuking, less debating on why said nukes are flying makes Bob a better place :blush:

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1324506513' post='2883525']
Glad you could come up for air long enough to comment!
[/quote]
Glad to see a high quality post from you! Sarm makes a good point, you reply with a attack on his character.

I forgot what that's called, can you remind me?

Edited by Penlugue Solaris