Sandlot Declaration of War

Fort Pitt

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1323701424' post='2875251']
Aw Doitzel, you are making me nostalgic. Public clashes between personalities had so much more flare back in the day ... didn't they? :(
[/quote]
I guess we just have to adapt with the times. :( I mean er

dude its war just stfu and fight god ur dumb no one cares

[quote name='Mesteut' timestamp='1323702087' post='2875254']
Not to be a dick, but flair*. Sorry, couldn't resist.

(Unless you mean actual fire)
[/quote]
He did. Mean, anti-Order punks like Hoo used to set my pretty Pacifican hair alight with their fiery rhetoric.

That's why I wear the hat and fire blanket you see at left.

edit: the is not a possessive pronoun
edit2: non =/= not

Edited by Doitzel

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Myworld' timestamp='1323729692' post='2875698']Then you have gov members in CSN running around stating that CSN used Legacy to get the tech from DT.[/quote]Rotavele wasn't government then. Liz wasn't HoS too if I remember right, though Goose abdicating for DHoS Liz is a little blurry. Still, [i]what does Rotavele know[/i]? [u][b]Nothing of importance[/b][/u].

I am pretty sure AT told you of this when you were discussing this too, Sarm. Though he did say the point was that Rotavele shouldn't have been a dick while the alliance is in a tough spot (which is something I agree), [i]but now the die has been cast, and I get you call you out on your idiocy and irrationality as you deserve[/i].

[quote]Show us that you know what is the right thing to do.[/quote]Nuking you for months' end. The point of this conversation is to make sure Planet Bob hears this.

[quote name='Doitzel' timestamp='1323732071' post='2875741']
He did. Mean, anti-Order punks like Hoo used to set my pretty Pacifican hair alight with their fiery rhetoric.

That's why I wear the hat and fire blanket you see at left.[/quote]I cannot discern if this is convenient allegory or friendly humor (or depending on the sounding of the argument, simply humor). Good use of language if it actually is, though.

[quote name='Mesteut' timestamp='1323732172' post='2875742']
Rotavele wasn't government then. Liz wasn't HoS too if I remember right, though Goose abdicating for DHoS Liz is a little blurry. Still, [i]what does Rotavele know[/i]? [u][b]Nothing of importance[/b][/u].

I am pretty sure AT told you of this when you were discussing this too, Sarm. Though he did say the point was that Rotavele shouldn't have been a dick while the alliance is in a tough spot (which is something I agree), [i]but now the die has been cast, and I get you call you out on your idiocy and irrationality as you deserve[/i].

Nuking you for months' end. The point of this conversation is to make sure Planet Bob hears this.
[/quote]
No that was your current gov running around with the mouth to add to the bad history. So CSN hasn't learned anything on how to improve relations. The hole is dug and now it's time to dispose of the trash.

[quote name='Myworld' timestamp='1323733090' post='2875752']
No that was your current gov running around with the mouth to add to the bad history. So CSN hasn't learned anything on how to improve relations. The hole is dug and now it's time to dispose of the trash.
[/quote]
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=99275&st=0&p=2647518&hl=+dark%20+templar%20+csn%20+peace&fromsearch=1&#entry2647518

Liz was Deputy. SoM was Minister of Foreign Affairs, and I believe anybody who has talked with SoM will have to concede he's a reasonable, friendly fellow. Goose was God-Emperor, and holder of the cane. That is at the end of the war. Now let's see how CSN entered the war:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=97513

Tell me if both of those governments have Rotavele in it.

[quote name='Krashnaia' timestamp='1323731717' post='2875738']
So, basically, you are saying that the whole reason for curbstomping CSN is that Liz didn't went to your boards to say "sorry"?
[/quote]

Dude, Basically you deserve what is happening. Karma is !@#$%*. If you don't fix something, eventually it will come around and bite you on the arse.

Edit: Arse not ass... spending too much time with you yanks! [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/awesome.gif[/img]

Edited by welshgazza1992

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1323701424' post='2875251']
Aw Doitzel, you are making me nostalgic. Public clashes between personalities had so much more flare back in the day ... didn't they? :(
[/quote]
Nowadays all you get is me and Gibs rehashing the same arguments over and over again. ;)

[quote name='Mesteut' timestamp='1323733769' post='2875761']
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=99275&st=0&p=2647518&hl=+dark%20+templar%20+csn%20+peace&fromsearch=1&#entry2647518

Liz was Deputy. SoM was Minister of Foreign Affairs, and I believe anybody who has talked with SoM will have to concede he's a reasonable, friendly fellow. Goose was God-Emperor, and holder of the cane. That is at the end of the war. Now let's see how CSN entered the war:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=97513

Tell me if both of those governments have Rotavele in it.
[/quote]
So Rotavele was or is the DMoW for CSN? Because the statement made was done within the last few days by him on IRC.

SoM is the only thing that gives CSN any type of good light.

[quote name='Myworld' timestamp='1323737096' post='2875811']
So Rotavele was or is the DMoW for CSN? Because the statement made was done within the last few days by him on IRC.

SoM is the only thing that gives CSN any type of good light.
[/quote]
People talk !@#$ all the time on IRC. Rot doesn't represent CSN, and certainly has no idea what happened during the last war. You taking anything she says seriously, and trying to use that as a reason for starting this war is pretty dumb. Stick to the revenge; it works for you.

[quote name='welshgazza1992' timestamp='1323734381' post='2875772']
Karma is !@#$%*. [/quote]

lol, yep you could say that. You could also say, some people proclaim not to care and then there are those who really dont. You could also say, its not the strength of the hawks strike that kills its prey, but the timing of the strike.

You chicken !@#$% dog piled them, you arent fooling anyone your military prowess has been overrated for a very long time.

[quote name='Thorgrum' timestamp='1323738185' post='2875826']
lol, yep you could say that. You could also say, some people proclaim not to care and then there are those who really dont. You could also say, its not the strength of the hawks strike that kills its prey, but the timing of the strike.

You chicken !@#$% dog piled them, you arent fooling anyone your military prowess has been overrated for a very long time.
[/quote]

We haven't said we were good at war in a long time. We just love it.

[quote name='Krashnaia' timestamp='1323730481' post='2875707']
You are paying him for tech-deals, as his foreign-aid screen shows. So it's logical that he sends tech you back, doesn't it?

I mean, you aren't generous enough even to give him the money for free.
[/quote]

false. Only Vladimir is paying for tech, and I even have a gentleman's agreement with him that if I am able to do so, I will provide it completely at-cost with no profit to myself since he's using it to nuke GOD. The tech I've been sending DT has been completely paid for by CSN. Further more, my wars against CSN were paid for by the CSN nations who sent me aid after I mass-messaged them with a tech-deal offer :smug:

[quote]Since he has been broke since may or june (if my memory serves), he can't do much more.[/quote]

thanks for letting me know I was broke. If only you would have told me this 2 days ago I would have not wasted money on building up 1k infra and 75 tech just to nuke one of your friends for !@#$% and giggles. But hey, someone did collect intel on me not long ago, why dont you go ask them how broke i am?

ps: I actually wasn't a jerk to your nations before: when they quit, even when one guy wanted to PAY ME to stop attacking, I let them off the hook with no more than a bit of advice to join a competent alliance. However, since you like talking on behalf of other people, I will now remove my mercy rule and when they ask for peace I will refer them to you. :)

Edited by hizzy

[quote name='Mesteut' timestamp='1323731186' post='2875724']
A 5th grader fecal joke has more character to it than your incessant !@#$%*ing on reparations you deserved.[/QUOTE][b]Perfect[/b]. Thank you. So we deserved to pay reps? Could you go ahead and tell me why?

[QUOTE]Going on the offensive [i]only[/i] when you have a numerical advantage clearly shows that you do not care about proving yourself to be better, but just setting light to stuff. Hence this not including any honor or justice on DT/RoK/Legacy's part.[/QUOTE]
No one declares war to prove that "they're better". War is simply a numbers game. That does not disqualify us from our claim to justice. CsN is paying for extorting an innocent alliance. You will continue to pay until you find an appropriate solution.

[quote name='Mesteut' timestamp='1323731231' post='2875727']
Again, the whole point is that you do not have moral superiority, or skill superiority. You war not to prove yourself to be better but just to show you can apply brute force in numbers. If DT is such a skillful and strong alliance, then you would come by yourself. But nah.
I do not object the attack, but the methods of the attack. We would've gladly dueled you, seeing everybody expected it anyways.[/QUOTE]
Again - do you not understand how strength ranges work? Do you not understand that nations can only declare 3 wars? It would've been downright silly of DT to declare war on an alliance with 40 more nations than it. All of this has been dealt with.

[quote name='Krashnaia' timestamp='1323731717' post='2875738']
So, basically, you are saying that the whole reason for curbstomping CSN is that Liz didn't went to your boards to say "sorry"?
[/quote]
[img]http://nolamotion.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/dunce-cap.jpg?w=400[/img]
Oh, you. Can you even read? Would you like me to link you to a 90 page thread detailing why you're being curbstomped - or is that PR trauma still fresh in your mind?

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1323748801' post='2876103']
I hope you both beat it out of each other's systems so we can stop having to hear about this, although that's just wishful thinking I know.
[/quote]
Not really too wishful, WC. Isn't that the purpose of a grudge match? ^_^

[quote name='Myworld' timestamp='1323733090' post='2875752']
[/quote]

Hey now,

Don't lump all of the gov into this I came over to try to shed some light on it and bring a fresh light to the situation. I get why this war happened I don't blame you one bit.

To those of CSN that are posting this is crap or whatever please get over it its getting super annoying. We can war with some class here. DT did this for valid reasons, I don't doubt any of you would do any different in their situation so lets move on and war.

[quote name='Krashnaia' timestamp='1323698708' post='2875223']
Not my fault if you decided to pre-empt us when I was in dove for reasons unrelated to Bob (you may notice that some days before, when DH raided, I was in full war mode).

In any case:
- 20 out of 56 nations in DT are in peace mode.
- 6 out of 96 nations in CSN are in peace mode.

I mean, you attack with a 3-to-1 advantage and still need to hide almost half your Alliance in Dove. That's Ok, tactics and such. But do not talk big here about Peace Modes, man. I'll go out of dove as soon as you take out of dove all those yummy high-infra/low-tech nations you hid. Maybe.

In the meantime, I'll be glad to know that the threat of my lone nation in PM is keeping 20 DT's in dove.
[/quote]

Way to COMPLETELY dodge the entire s'mores issue. I'm not concerned about PM. That's between you and your alliance and we all know PM is a strategy. Cowards switch AAs in advance of the war.

But not knowing what a s'more is? You're killin' me, Krashnaia.

I bet the next thing you'll tell me is that you never heard of The Babe.

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1323753695' post='2876224']
Hey now,

Don't lump all of the gov into this I came over to try to shed some light on it and bring a fresh light to the situation. I get why this war happened I don't blame you one bit.

To those of CSN that are posting this is crap or whatever please get over it its getting super annoying. We can war with some class here. DT did this for valid reasons, I don't doubt any of you would do any different in their situation so lets move on and war.
[/quote]
Absolutely fair, best of luck to you.