Sandlot Declaration of War

Fort Pitt

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mesteut' timestamp='1323656189' post='2874510']
Oh I am sorry, I thought Dark Templar wasn't dumb enough to miss the flying banner I had set up. I will make sure I will be flying Commonwealth colours when my Dark Templar wars are about to expire so you can find me without the help of literacy.
[/quote]
We don't spend our time searching here looking for you, my apologies.

[quote name='CzarBomba' timestamp='1323590735' post='2873696']
To be honest, I can understand why some folks would be upset by this attack. However, it should have been expected. Indeed, you've seen this coming for the last 9(?) months. Better to settle the score now than let it boil for another several months.
[/quote]

If it really settles the score, i agree. Though i really really doubt it will.

[quote name='Delta1212' timestamp='1323642297' post='2874298']
How do you feel about gerbils?
[/quote]

XD

With luck, I should break 4 Million casualties in this war. (Fingers crossed)

As for those complaining about justification or timing, EXCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE ME. CSN could have avoided all this with a few better decisions in its past. It didn't take those choices, so now DT has come to a party with some good friends.

Now, please excuse me as I have some air strikes to radio in...

[quote name='Mesteut' timestamp='1323642376' post='2874300']
Or maybe they can just strengthen their alliance a bit more and actually learn skillful fight in CN, seeing that they're close in power.[/quote]

As a man who's been at war with CSN for... what? 10 months now? I can safely say that being skillful is not a prerequisite to having one's way with CSN. I only wish women gave it up as easy as CSN does.

[quote name='zzzptm' timestamp='1323669281' post='2874889']
With luck, I should break 4 Million casualties in this war. (Fingers crossed)

As for those complaining about justification or timing, EXCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE ME. CSN could have avoided all this with a few better decisions in its past. It didn't take those choices, so now DT has come to a party with some good friends.

Now, please excuse me as I have some air strikes to radio in...
[/quote]Oh, not complaining for the battles provided, if you mean me. Just calling the attack cowardly, because it is. Doesn't mean we won't fight back, as you might've seen from responses.

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1323670732' post='2874937']
As a man who's been at war with CSN for... what? 10 months now? I can safely say that being skillful is not a prerequisite to having one's way with CSN. I only wish women gave it up as easy as CSN does.
[/quote]
Yeah, and by having your way, you mean being a lower tier nuisance. You're nothing but a fly that cannot be swatted. If only there was a final solution option for your nation...

Now excuse me while I crash my patriots aggressively on people and nuke them. War awaits!

Edited by Mesteut

[quote name='JoshuaR' timestamp='1323684005' post='2875088']
So the dream match-up apparently declared peace... Did Provost Zakharov surrender? What's going on here?
[/quote]
I dont have a report on that yet, I'd hope it wasnt Provost, we had a 18 billion to 4.8 billion WC advantage

[/quote]
You have a manhatten project and you are beating up on n00bs nations, none of which are bigger than 3000ns. I think that alone makes you the biggest punk of all in every war, anywhere. All hail the king of stooges, amirite curly? You best win those, shemp. If you can't win when you are nuking nations that small and that new? WOW, well then probably no one would suck at war worse then you, either.

[/quote]

Bold talk for someone who was ZIed and Broke, has been just harassing newbies for the last couple of months, and failing even at that.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1323686740' post='2875110']
You shut up and get in line, old man. Tomorrow's Child is the only child.
[/quote]
heh, all that is left is for Doitzel to come in here and call Hoo an anti order worm. We would have come full circle had he done that.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1323688141' post='2875118']
You have a manhatten project and you are beating up on n00bs nations, none of which are bigger than 3000ns. I think that alone makes you the biggest punk of all in every war, anywhere. All hail the king of stooges, amirite curly? You best win those, shemp. If you can't win when you are nuking nations that small and that new? WOW, well then probably no one would suck at war worse then you, either.
[/quote]
Think of it as good times for your academy level nations. It is more a service than a nuisance. By the way, how did his war with the CSN start? Any published list of grievances? Or was it a raid gone bad by a CSN nation?

Let's state another truth, current according to in-game stats.

Legacy: 102 nations, 4,281,050 ns
Ragnarok: 138 nations, 4,031,699 ns
The Dark Templar: 56 nations, 3,099,223 ns

Totals: 296 nations, 11,411,972 ns
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations: 96 nations, 3,261,163ns

Observations on the truth:

1. If y'all can't win that? You suck like nothing that has ever existed before.
Even worse than hizzy, and that guy reeks like unwiped butt.

2. This is the way you chose to war?
What a bunch of pathetic weaklings, if these are the odds you needed.
...and you DID, didn't you. Scoreboard, kids.

3. Pointing out that this is nothing but a collection of cowards' curbstomp is nothing but the truth.
It ain't crying. It's a brutally obvious fact.

4. Did CSN ever put someone at those kinds of odds? I doubt it.
Certainly not in the last war, and y'all be lying if you say different.

So, let's not pretend you did something brave here, or righteous, or anything else along those lines. You did not. You chimps can talk all you want, cause that's all y'all are. Talk and a punk's walk. You certainly ain't tough if this is what you needed. There isn't anything special about any of you clowns.

Done. Now I don't have to post again for a while.

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1323643006' post='2874310']
No, beating on someone for a week and then walking away is a win. You've obviously never led an alliance. There are times where destroying an alliance, starting a global war, and crippling them with reps and other consequences is worth it and justified ... there are times when it isn't. That war was the latter.

You have plenty of things to critique RoK over, but that war is not one of them.
[/quote]
I'm surprised you could make that kind of distinction with no brain and only two ganglia. I see you're still feeding on decomposing trash though. Keeping healthy.

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' timestamp='1323690004' post='2875134']Think of it as good times for your academy level nations. It is more a service than a nuisance. By the way, how did his war with the CSN start? Any published list of grievances? Or was it a raid gone bad by a CSN nation?[/quote]
I'm saying he's an apt representative for this entire war "front."
He's punk who can only war under overwhelming odds.

Kind of like you did, amirite? Oh yes. Yes I am.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1323690026' post='2875135']
Let's state another truth, current according to in-game stats.

Legacy: 102 nations, 4,281,050 ns
Ragnarok: 138 nations, 4,031,699 ns
The Dark Templar: 56 nations, 3,099,223 ns

Totals: 296 nations, 11,411,972 ns
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations: 96 nations, 3,261,163ns

Observations on the truth:

1. If y'all can't win that? You suck like nothing that has ever existed before.
Even worse than hizzy, and that guy reeks like unwiped butt.

2. This is the way you chose to war?
What a bunch of pathetic weaklings, if these are the odds you needed.
...and you DID, didn't you. Scoreboard, kids.

3. Pointing out that this is nothing but a collection of cowards' curbstomp is nothing but the truth.
It ain't crying. It's a brutally obvious fact.

4. Did CSN ever put someone at those kinds of odds? I doubt it.
Certainly not in the last war, and y'all be lying if you say different.

So, let's not pretend you did something brave here, or righteous, or anything else along those lines. You did not. You chimps can talk all you want, cause that's all y'all are. Talk and a punk's walk. You certainly ain't tough if this is what you needed. There isn't anything special about any of you clowns.

Done. Now I don't have to post again for a while.
[/quote]

You play way too much TE :awesome: , SE is a lot different