Royal Declaration from Sparta

Lukapaka

[quote name='Enamel32' timestamp='1323232526' post='2866751']
Please, do tell me how ticking off our allies is going to benefit us in what was, and always will be remembered as, a curbstomp.
[/quote]
Fine I understand NG, even understand TLR. TOP? Dont understand who that would really piss off?

TIO though? No reason not to hit them actually. Hell Olympus is 70 nations at 3,546,639. BAPS is 42 at 2,823,956. TIO is 90 at 3,333,412. Why coudnt you take on all 3? Or is it the PF chain you are more afraid of?

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Greg23' timestamp='1323242798' post='2867132']
Fine I understand NG, even understand TLR. TOP? Dont understand who that would really piss off?

TIO though? No reason not to hit them actually. Hell Olympus is 70 nations at 3,546,639. BAPS is 42 at 2,823,956. TIO is 90 at 3,333,412. Why coudnt you take on all 3? Or is it the PF chain you are more afraid of?
[/quote]

Let's not forget the oA path on NPO.

[quote name='Greg23' timestamp='1323242798' post='2867132']

[/quote]
Maybe we will? Idk, war's not over yet. Keep your pants on :P

I don't think we were looking to get involved in this war, but with this declaration on Olympus I'm starting to think we have more reason to get involved than to stay out. Good luck to our allies in Olympus and let us know if you need anything. I don't think I've fought Sparta before, so it would be something new at least.

o/ Olympus

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1323222328' post='2866543']
Good luck to my allies in Sparta. I hope you wreck BAPS. :)
[/quote]
You could always declare on BAPS and see how that ends...

hint: you might have to fight some 34k tech (silly censorship)'s

Edited by wickedj

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1323236630' post='2866938']

[b]This is far from a curbstomp, however.[/b]

[/quote]

There is nothing SF/XX could have done since the TOP/IRON DoW to win this war. This has always been a curbstomp, don't try and deny it. Now maybe prior to the actual war they could have pulled off some diplomatic miracle to help, but when the bullets started flying it was already game over.

[quote name='King Louis the II' timestamp='1323234479' post='2866860']
1The peanut gallery went: "you should pick somebody at your size" !!!

Them we hit Aztec, who was bigger than us

the Peanut gallery went: "you are stupid, suicidal, youbwill be crushed"

Conclusion, the level of dumbness is umbearable.

PS. Not from you Flinders, your post was fine.
[/quote]

This!

Sparta won all by themselves.

[quote name='Sir Keshav IV' timestamp='1323255037' post='2867228']
I find it weird that NG/NoR/TOP Declared on FARK yet Oly and BAPS are the only ones countered.

This means Olympus and BAPS gain more casualties and gets to roll Sparta, I'm jealous now, have fun Olympus and BAPS :v:
[/quote]
It's not weird, it's [i]strategy[/i]. :)

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1323254323' post='2867219']
There is nothing SF/XX could have done since the TOP/IRON DoW to win this war. This has always been a curbstomp, don't try and deny it. Now maybe prior to the actual war they could have pulled off some diplomatic miracle to help, but when the bullets started flying it was already game over.
[/quote]

Or maybe they are all incompetent. Everyone knew this was coming sooner than later, [i]don't try and deny it[/i].

[quote name='unpronounced' timestamp='1323265620' post='2867266']
Seeing that many people from the other side feel the need to comment, suggest, criticize or mock over who you declared to, Sparta, you must have done something right.

It takes two to war. Sparta's move is legit. Stop [s]complaining[/s] trolling and make your move.
[/quote]

I'm just crushed that they didn't declare on us or something :(

[quote name='Vanilla Napalm' timestamp='1323241522' post='2867118']
I think you're pre-dismissing any examples i have there...
But to be frank, the last conflict i can think of wherein an XX alliance attacking an even remotely dangerous target is Karma - Fark vs IRON or Sparta vs NPO. In both of those scenarios you were joined by significant additional support, and from what i recall Rok and VE really did put in the lions share on NPO.
[/quote]

This is true, VE and Rok despite both being smaller than Sparta during Karma declared significantly more wars on NPO, the reason I remember this is because that was when my opinion of Sparta being useless began. Over the last few years they have done a great job in reinforcing that belief. The only alliance I hold in lower regard is Legion.

Nothing to make fun of Sparta for with this DoW, moreso its something to mock Polar for again. This has become the Polar MO in war, pile on the small, unconnected alliances to test their resolve, rather than fight the people who are actually crushing them and their allies. Look at last war, when Polar got hit, VE didn't take a single counter, and FOK hardly had one. It was iFOK, and to an extent, PC, who got piled on because they were smaller and had less allies.

We all know how this will end, Sparta will get countered, Fark and Polar will be shells of themselves post-war, and BAPS and Olympus will merge to form Mo Fatta.

[quote name='SanderP' timestamp='1323265757' post='2867269']
Or maybe they are all incompetent. Everyone knew this was coming sooner than later, [i]don't try and deny it[/i].
[/quote]

Strange, I thought this was about a righteous cause against Polar...

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1323251707' post='2867206']
You could always declare on BAPS and see how that ends...

hint: you might have to fight some 34k tech (silly censorship)'s
[/quote]

Compared to my Judi Chop, 34k tech is nothing. It don't even have a cape feller.

Also come at me Wicked :mad:

Edited by Omniscient1