Royal Declaration from Sparta

Lukapaka

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1323285890' post='2867504']
The awkward moment when this guy realizes that analogy was half retarded. Never mind the differences between war mechanics here on Planet Bob vs those in the other world... let's just skip to the end. How'd that end for Japan again?
[/quote]

Your picture is whats wrong with America.....

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Kowalski' timestamp='1323285977' post='2867508']
He's in BAPS not IRON and I think he's marking out the ones that BAPS are fighting, but why he'd expect MHA and RNR to declare on a !@#$house alliance like BAPS is beyond me.
[/quote]

don't worry, sparta usually decides to take all the !@#$house alliances on anyways.

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1323286231' post='2867517']
Excellent retort. +5 points.
[/quote]

You reply fast you inspire me to quit my day job and buy a faster computer fit for both World of Warcraft and instructional videos on making a killer Bean dip.

[quote name='Jacuns' timestamp='1323286328' post='2867521']
You reply fast you inspire me to quit my day job and buy a faster computer fit for both World of Warcraft and instructional videos on making a killer Bean dip.
[/quote]

Bean dips too hard, I just watch how to tie bow-ties.

[quote name='Jacuns' timestamp='1323285524' post='2867496']
The awkward moment when this guy doesn't realize Sparta has no reason to be crossed out of the picture......I'm pretty sure the 501st didn't destroy the Jedi temple and then everyone said "Yep the Clone Troopers are out of this war" lol dude come on I mean I knew BAPS as full of complete and utter geniuses but I mean that's stupid even coming from a BAPS member.
[/quote]

Let's not forget how much trouble you guys had with Exodus last war. Now you're facing BAPS and Olympus who's military ability puts you to shame. Good thing you called in back up.

It takes [s]humility[/s] cowardice to realize you're in over your head when you largely outnumber an opponent, and thus you need an alliance like GO to help you out.

It's just a shame your members have to suffer under your care and never even reach half of their true ability under your incredibly military leadership. Bravo, Sparta. Bravo!

[quote name='Faroah' timestamp='1323215259' post='2866317']

Hilarious post. Because it should be completely expected for our opponents to compliment us. Our allies can testify as to the honor in our actions and I need not say more.
[/quote]

I am looking at your wiki again. And guess what I am seeing: There are more ex-allies than actually allies and I am sure over 90% of them regret ever being tied to you. The rest is already disbanded.

I am also quite positive there are current allies that regret this partnership as we speak.

[quote name='Enzos' timestamp='1323217264' post='2866414']
A: won't happen
B: enough will
C: sure, we're outnumbered, but 3vs1 can be very destructive for the 3. We've got the money, have you?
[/quote]

You have got the money? That would be a serious improval, I doubt it's true.

[quote name='King Louis the II' timestamp='1323217649' post='2866428']
You are just doing a propaganda stuff or you are really dumb?

I will not help you. First look at the number of wars, peace mode nations and NS comparisons. Second, try to learn about the last war. Third. Wait and see. Fourth: well, try to read a book, enriched environment, people say can help ameliorate stupidity!
[/quote]
Yes, you didn't refute his point though. Oh, I am sorry, you did. He is dumb, and you won't tell your amazing strategy. I am impressed.

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1323218201' post='2866452']
You are not new here. You should know by now that I'm widely regarded as one of the less intelligent participants in our world. I can barely write coherently, let alone read anything more than a paragraph long. I guess I'll be forever stuck never understanding the true cunning behind your strategy.
[/quote]

In the boat you are sitting in, I am the captain.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1323283677' post='2867466']
Trinite was clearly making a joke about ass-old CBs. Poor taste aside, it was a joke. If you're still upset about it, that's understandable, but quite frankly that was Valhalla's war, not Sparta's. Regardless of how chefjoe has treated BAPS since it happened, BAPS lost all those members because of Valhalla, not Sparta.
[/quote]

Nice try Schatt, but to dismiss my [b]immediate[/b](First act of leadership I made was to reverse the BAPS situation) actions upon ousting what has been acknowledged as one of the harshest people this planet has ever seen(noWedge) for just such conduct as described above towards people, just makes you look bitter and sad.

Maybe you are, but your tears will find non fertile ground in this field.

Edited by chefjoe

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1323287889' post='2867563']
Nice try Schatt, but to dismiss my [b]immediate[/b](First act of leadership I made was to reverse the BAPS situation) actions upon ousting what has been acknowledged as one of the harshest people this planet has ever seen(noWedge) for just such conduct as described above towards people, just makes you look bitter and sad.

Maybe you are, but your tears will find non fertile ground in this field.
[/quote]
I did not dismiss your "pardon" of BAPS whole-AA PZI, I acknowledged it. Regardless, you were only able to rescind the sentence because the sentence had already been made and the war had already been going on for a few weeks by Valhalla, not Sparta.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1323288638' post='2867585']
I did not dismiss your "pardon" of BAPS whole-AA PZI, I acknowledged it. Regardless, you were only able to rescind the sentence because the sentence had already been made and the war had already been going on for a few weeks by Valhalla, not Sparta.
[/quote]

Everyone knows Sparta was the master mind behind that Schatt.... get with the times. Valhalla did nothing wrong.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1323288756' post='2867590']
Everyone knows Sparta was the master mind behind that Schatt.... get with the times. Valhalla did nothing wrong.
[/quote]
You seem to have missed the part where chefjoe stopped it and apologized and made amends as a good alliance would. I don't quite get how this is going back onto Valhalla, or why Trinite brought it up in the first place (well I do, it was just a terrible joke).

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1323288931' post='2867595']
You seem to have missed the part where chefjoe stopped it and apologized and made amends as a good alliance would. I don't quite get how this is going back onto Valhalla, or why Trinite brought it up in the first place (well I do, it was just a terrible joke).
[/quote]

Yea we really shouldn't be talking about the BAPS war tbh. Let's all drop it.

Also DT didn't request help from NoR last war. ;)

Love you Bob :wub:

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1323288931' post='2867595']
[/quote]
Yeah... I'm always amazed at the turns conversations can take on the OWF. It was definitely a half hearted dig at TOP and IRON, which I thought was pretty obvious, but I've been around long enough to know better.

The absolutely ridiculous back and forth about events that happened 4 years ago it brought up kind of highlight the type of thing I was mocking though. It's totally meta.

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1323254323' post='2867219']
There is nothing SF/XX could have done since the TOP/IRON DoW to win this war. This has always been a curbstomp, don't try and deny it. Now maybe prior to the actual war they could have pulled off some diplomatic miracle to help, but when the bullets started flying it was already game over.[/quote]
Win? Don't know.

There is a lot they could have tried and there is some stuff they are indeed trying to better their chances.

The main argument was that this is a curbstomp. It factually isn't. It never even came up to a 2:1 advantage in numbers.

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1323298028' post='2867813']

The main argument was that this is a curbstomp. It factually isn't. It never even came up to a 2:1 advantage in numbers.
[/quote]

I'm 99% sure you're playing dumb for spin reasons, so I'm pretty sure arguing is worthless. So here are a few points for consideration, and then I'm done.

1) The winner of this was not in doubt
2) The losing coalition will take enormous casualities in excess of the winning
3) It will not be necessary for the winning coalition to bring in all of it's allies to win, but they will anyways for overkill
4) Umbrella

Anyways, that's my take.

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1323308710' post='2868007']
Umbrella is fighting?
[/quote]

Yeah, you're right it's obviously a stretch to assume they would come in if needed...