Royal Declaration from Sparta

Lukapaka

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whew. I thought we were going to have to fight someone big. Thank god these are the only two alliances we are going to fight this war.

Is it really necessary to troll us every time? We got this same crap when we declared on Exodus last war. No, we're not committing all of our forces to a blitz against two smaller alliances. We must suck.

Also, the real reason for this war!
[quote]In late 2007, the fiends in BAPS were found to be [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=11582]extorting the protectorate of our then ally Valhalla[/url]. Although they paid heavily for this transgression, we feel our bloodlust is not yet slaked.

Furthermore, the so called Olympians had the audacity to forced our brothers in Umbrella to divert their forces during Karma, and this probably had some sort of minor effect on the well being of Spartan nations. For daring to invoke the Umbrellian wrath, they only had to fight for a single day. Not enough! I daresay not nearly enough.

For these past slights to our glorious alliance. Sparta declares war on BAPS and Olympus

///SIGNED FOR SPARTA///[/quote]
Had to dig pretty deep for an Olympus grudge :/

[quote name='Trinite' timestamp='1323273423' post='2867339']
Whew. I thought we were going to have to fight someone big. Thank god these are the only two alliances we are going to fight this war.

Is it really necessary to troll us every time? We got this same crap when we declared on Exodus last war. No, we're not committing all of our forces to a blitz against two smaller alliances. We must suck.

Also, the real reason for this war!

[quote]In late 2007, the fiends in BAPS were found to be extorting the protectorate of our then ally Valhalla. [b]Although they paid heavily for this transgression, we feel our bloodlust is not yet slaked.[/b]

Furthermore, the so called Olympians had the audacity to forced our brothers in Umbrella to divert their forces during Karma, and this probably had some sort of minor effect on the well being of Spartan nations. For daring to invoke the Umbrellian wrath, they only had to fight for a single day. Not enough! I daresay not nearly enough.

For these past slights to our glorious alliance. Sparta declares war on BAPS and Olympus

///SIGNED FOR SPARTA///[/quote]

Had to dig pretty deep for an Olympus grudge :/
[/quote]

2 million NS to 13 thousand NS and the loss of 80% of members. If this is really round two then we will fight this war in that context and we will show the same mercy that was shown in round one.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1323275785' post='2867364']
2 million NS to 13 thousand NS and the loss of 80% of members. If this is really round two then we will fight this war in that context and we will show the same mercy that was shown in round one.
[/quote]

To quote one of my children: "I like you."

[/quote]
Agreed, thank you for bringing this up. I'm going to try my hardest to make sure the spartan war last for a long time

Edited by topgun0820

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1323268638' post='2867296']
We all know how this will end, Sparta will get countered, Fark and Polar will be shells of themselves post-war, and BAPS and Olympus will merge to form Mo Fatta.
[/quote]
Would be such an epic alliance. :D

[quote name='Lukapaka' timestamp='1323212458' post='2866142']
[center][img]http://www.cnsparta.com/forums/seals/warflag.png[/img]

The alliances of BAPS and Olympus have declared war upon our allies in Farkistan.

We're declaring now because two years is too long to wait.

[/quote]

I hope all the best to BAPS and Olympus.

Fake edit: Wait! I meant, the best of luck to Sparta! I almost forgot that you guys were our allies. You know, because you do seem to be good allies at the moment!

[quote name='topgun0820' timestamp='1323278869' post='2867396']
Agreed, thank you for bringing this up. I'm going to try my hardest to make sure your the last at war and lose everything
[/quote]

do people not realize how much they sound like pansies when they bring up hurt feelings from literally 4 years ago?

Harden the $%&@ up.

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1323280818' post='2867426']
do people not realize how much they sound like pansies when they bring up hurt feelings from literally 4 years ago?

Harden the $%&@ up.
[/quote]

Personally speaking, its hard to hold a grudge against the half or more of CN that came out against us in one way or another 4 years ago. I have to check the wiki to get a list of name ;)

Harden the $%&@ up.
[/quote]

Piss off.

Trinite decided to rub the event in BAPS face and you are admonishing [i]them[/i]? For responding to an insult directed at the most traumatic time in BAPS history where they lost more members of their community then most alliances on planet bob ever have?

Go suck it hizzy, you are an idiot.

If this is really round two then we will fight this war in that context and we will show the same mercy that was shown in round one.
[/quote]
BAPS gov gets couped resulting in a clean slate for Sparta mid-war and then Sparta will sign a treaty with you forever and ever amen. I think it's a win-win. :v:

[quote name='Holy Ruler' timestamp='1323280004' post='2867409']
Fake edit: Wait! I meant, the best of luck to Sparta! I almost forgot that you guys were our allies. You know, because you do seem to be good allies at the moment!
[/quote]

RIA knows a lot about being good allies, Sparta. Just ask INT! Sparta are great allies and all around good people. You're lucky to even have them on your side. Please be thankful.

Harden the $%&@ up.
[/quote]

When replying to a reason for war thats 4 years old you have to reply to that old reason for war, even if its 4 years old. I'd rather reply to a new reason or CB but we got to go with the reasons for war they bring up. If you have a problem with digging up the past go see the op and cry on his shoulder

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1323283189' post='2867457']
When replying to a reason for war thats 4 years old you have to reply to that old reason for war, even if its 4 years old. I'd rather reply to a new reason or CB but we got to go with the reasons for war they bring up. If you have a problem with digging up the past go see the op and cry on his shoulder
[/quote]

Hi, I'd like to introduce you to something called a joke.

[quote]A joke (or gag) is a phrase or a paragraph with a humorous twist. It can be in many different forms, such as a question or short story. To achieve this end, jokes may employ irony, sarcasm, word play and other devices. Jokes may have a punchline that will end the sentence to make it humorous.[/quote]

It's pretty obvious that's what Trinite was doing.

Some would describe you and your posts as "a joke", but that's in a derogatory fashion. I'll cover that latter.

Edited by Omniscient1

When replying to a reason for war thats 4 years old you have to reply to that old reason for war, even if its 4 years old. I'd rather reply to a new reason or CB but we got to go with the reasons for war they bring up. If you have a problem with digging up the past go see the op and cry on his shoulder[/quote]
Yeah I was definitely kidding, but if there are any pent up feelings about it feel free to get them out. Tis the season for working through old grudges. So far, so fun. :)

Edited by Trinite

[/quote]
Trinite was clearly making a joke about ass-old CBs. Poor taste aside, it was a joke. If you're still upset about it, that's understandable, but quite frankly that was Valhalla's war, not Sparta's. Regardless of how chefjoe has treated BAPS since it happened, BAPS lost all those members because of Valhalla, not Sparta.

[quote name='Nobody Expects' timestamp='1323273644' post='2867344']
Any chance the other two can come out to play so I can get Bingo?

[img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4237780/olympus/q86pr0fq7tmvvystqxyq2.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

The awkward moment when this guy doesn't realize Sparta has no reason to be crossed out of the picture......I'm pretty sure the 501st didn't destroy the Jedi temple and then everyone said "Yep the Clone Troopers are out of this war" lol dude come on I mean I knew BAPS as full of complete and utter geniuses but I mean that's stupid even coming from a BAPS member.

Edited by Jacuns

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1323283403' post='2867462']
Hi, I'd like to introduce you to something called a joke.

It's pretty obvious that's what Trinite was doing.

Some would describe you and your posts as "a joke", but that's in a derogatory fashion. I'll cover that latter.
[/quote]

Quite frankly I'm amazed by the lack of a sense of humour so many people seem to have here (whether it was in poor taste or not).

[quote name='Jacuns' timestamp='1323285524' post='2867496']
The awkward moment when this guy doesn't realize Sparta has no reason to be crossed out of the picture......I'm pretty sure Japan didn't bomb pearl Harbor then everyone say "yep Japans out of this war" lol dude come on I mean I knew IRON as full of dip s**** I mean that's stupid even coming from a IRON member.
[/quote]

The awkward moment when this guy realizes that analogy was half retarded. Never mind the differences between war mechanics here on Planet Bob vs those in the other world... let's just skip to the end. How'd that end for Japan again?

[quote]The awkward moment when this guy doesn't realize Sparta has no reason to be crossed out of the picture......I'm pretty sure the 501st didn't destroy the Jedi temple and then everyone said "Yep the Clone Troopers are out of this war" lol dude come on I mean I knew IRON as full of dip s**** I mean that's stupid even coming from a IRON member. [/quote]
He's in BAPS not IRON and I think he's marking out the ones that BAPS are fighting, but why he'd expect MHA and RNR to declare on a !@#$house alliance like BAPS is beyond me.

Edited by Kowalski

[quote name='Jacuns' timestamp='1323285524' post='2867496']
The awkward moment when this guy doesn't realize Sparta has no reason to be crossed out of the picture......I'm pretty sure the 501st didn't destroy the Jedi temple and then everyone said "Yep the Clone Troopers are out of this war" lol dude come on I mean I knew IRON as full of complete and utter geniuses but I mean that's stupid even coming from a IRON member.
[/quote]

It's a tasty contradiction