Royal Declaration from Sparta

Lukapaka

[quote name='Wilhelm the Demented' timestamp='1323216670' post='2866392']
Don't worry. We're working on [our own utter destruction].

You're welcome.
[/quote]

[quote name='Enzos' timestamp='1323215769' post='2866353']
They're not worth the effort and too sweat to roll :awesome:

Our blitz will come, after our opponents' blitz.
[/quote]

So you declare war but don't attack, and only intend to destroy yourselves?

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Aeternos Astramora' timestamp='1323213074' post='2866207']
Olympus and BAPS? Really? I mean, you have 30 million NS against Fark right now and you know more alliances will join the fray, so you attack two alliances with a combined NS of 6.6 million whose allies are almost all already in?

I was looking forward to a great battle, but it can't happen when you ignore all the big guys.
[/quote]

Last war was the same reaction when we hit Exodus... did it stop there?

Sparta, in case you were wondering why you have a bad reputation for your military, let me just point out exactly what the situation is, 1 hour after you declared war:

1) You have the most nukes in the world, and currently the most NS of any combatant.
2) You have declared war on two small and relatively unconnected alliances half your size.
3) You have launched 18 wars against said much smaller opponents
4) You have 60% of your alliance still in peace mode.

It seems from some comments here that you have some desire to avoid getting blitzed. All I have to say is that you have now put yourself in a situation where one of three things will happen:

A) We just let you sit in peacemode, removing a huge chunk of effective NS from the "other side", and letting BAPS/Olympus use superior numbers against what little you bring to the battlefield.
B) You come out of peacemode in order to Blitz someone that declares war on you, with the end result being the same as if you had simply blitzed someone properly tonight: you get countered.
C) You bring your nations out of peacemode piecemeal, and they get taken out easily and with a minimum of damage to our side, as they all get 3v1 wars. Look what happened to Legion for an example.

If your objective was anything other than preserving as much NS as possible, it has failed.

Edited by Letum

[quote name='Enzos' timestamp='1323216882' post='2866399']
LOL, You're either delusional or a simple liar, probably both. Only last war Sparta went through something insane to defend an ally, but you probably don't remember, or don't want to.

You're probably just making up for NS for your alliance is worthless and insignificant. Only way you can try to seem halfly significant is by shouting out your discontent. Jesters usually suck at winning, which is why they become jesters.
[/quote]
It makes my job a lot easier when you mock yourself. Please do continue.

[quote name='KagetheSecond' timestamp='1323216897' post='2866400']
I'm playing the polite post game!My dearest Sparta,I am glad to see you have entered the war, as I had a fantastic fight with ElCoggins during Bi-Polar. I wish you well, as Olympus and BAPS are quite seasoned and eager opponents.All of my affection,Kage
[/quote]

Kage its nice to see you around and im glad these guys will give me equally a challenge

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1323217086' post='2866410']
A) We just let you sit in peacemode, removing a huge chunk of effective NS from the "other side", and letting BAPS/Olympus use superior numbers against what little you bring to the battlefield.
B) You come out of peacemode in order to Blitz someone that declares war on you, with the end result being the same as if you had simply blitzed someone properly tonight: you get countered.
C) You bring your nations out of peacemode peacemeal, and they get taken out easily and with a minimum of damage to our side, as they all get 3v1 wars. Look what happened to Legion for an example.

If your objective was anything other than preserving as much NS as possible, it has failed.
[/quote]

A: won't happen
B: enough will
C: sure, we're outnumbered, but 3vs1 can be very destructive for the 3. We've got the money, have you?

[quote name='Khyber' timestamp='1323216484' post='2866386']
I hope no one else attacks BAPS and Olympus and they single handedly destroy Sparta's top tier. You picked the wrong two small alliances to declare on. BAPS and Olympus are beasts.
[/quote]

It is a honor to fight a good opponent. We have fought TOP, Iron, Aztec and now BAPS and Olympus. I can't complain.

The peanut gallery should decide, some say -Oh my gosh they are much smaller!! other like you say "You picked the wrong two small alliances to declare on. BAPS and Olympus are beasts."

jeez people should make their minds...

but anyway, enjoy the war, I know I will.

[quote name='Enzos' timestamp='1323217264' post='2866414']
A: won't happen
B: enough will
C: sure, we're outnumbered, but 3vs1 can be very destructive for the 3. We've got the money, have you?
[/quote]
I'm willing to bet Sparta doesn't have a clue how much money is needed to wage war. What do you have, 10, 15 days of bills on hand?

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1323217383' post='2866419']
I'm willing to bet Sparta doesn't have a clue how much money is needed to wage war. What do you have, 10, 15 days of bills on hand?
[/quote]

10 days of bills? ARE YOU MAD?! Why would you ever need that much money. :v:

Sparta, in case you were wondering why you have a bad reputation for your military, let me just point out exactly what the situation is, 1 hour after you declared war:

1) You have the most nukes in the world, and currently the most NS of any combatant.
2) You have declared war on two small and relatively unconnected alliances half your size.

It seems from some comments here that you have some desire to avoid getting blitzed. All I have to say is that you have now put yourself in a situation where one of three things will happen:

C) You bring your nations out of peacemode peacemeal, and they get taken out easily and with a minimum of damage to our side, as they all get 3v1 wars. Look what happened to Legion for an example.

[/quote]

You are just doing a propaganda stuff or you are really dumb?

I will not help you. First look at the number of wars, peace mode nations and NS comparisons. Second, try to learn about the last war. Third. Wait and see. Fourth: well, try to read a book, enriched environment, people say can help ameliorate stupidity!

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1323217383' post='2866419']
[/quote]

10 * 15 would be less then half our poorest nations have.

[quote name='KagetheSecond' timestamp='1323216897' post='2866400']
I'm playing the polite post game!

My dearest Sparta,
I am glad to see you have entered the war, as I had a fantastic fight with ElCoggins during Bi-Polar. I wish you well, as Olympus and BAPS are quite seasoned and eager opponents.
All of my affection,
Kage
[/quote]

Now you are a pleasant gent. Kudos to you, my friend.

[/quote]
I can understand if they had launched a better offensive but with 60 percent of them in peace mode and a small amount of wars launched, their strategy is idiotic. If you're on the losing side of a war and you're going to hit someone, at least make it hurt before their allies come in and curb stomp you.